Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIRE SALE]: Casascius 1 BTC Coins - ENDED - page 3. (Read 4411 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Can you send it internationally? I want one for a present but I'm from Catalunya, Spain, Europe, Earth Planet.

What can be the price? Please contact me via pm when possible.

Shipping is included to all countries the german postal service is able to deliver letters to. Catalunya is definitely included (aren't you separate from spain yet?).

order accepted, please pay BTC 1.15 to 114Mi2fsJZwXDiuwogk228HaXC7J8JQD1e to confirm and PM shipping info.
donator
ill take 1

order accepted, please pay BTC 1.15 to 17fncp4ifTHtRBNBkhrzHEa5poGYDokJJj to confirm and PM shipping info.
donator
I'll take one! (thanks for posting in wall thread!)

order accepted, please pay BTC 1.15 to 1JWLmMaEj7kn6j9WUk8KE6UacM8j1y7Fe9 to confirm and PM shipping info.
donator
Hi, I would like to buy 3 coins Smiley
edit: (I need shipping to Australia, so please PM if extra is required)

order accepted, please pay BTC 3.75 to 1AodT6h6uFCGAdXGTUKTpkCcsb9dGoLCjt to confirm and PM shipping info.
donator
I'd like one.

order accepted, please pay BTC 1.1 to 18SnsDezqECQMD9rBsbzpYDVH3mKzrxU1e to finalize and PM shipping info.
donator
Oh, I didn't notice the group IDs, I thought each price was it's own group.

I'll just take the 1.05 one. Sorry about that.

no problem. order reduced from 3 to 1 coin. Please pay BTC 1.05 to same address 19TShDXDCHRmpWkeymxaZEGPLVVvHaSjFC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Wow, that's astoundingly complicated for a 'fire sale' where I assume the primary objective is to sell off stock.

I was about to make a Casascius order then got excited by the possibility of cheap coins only to find your pricing is designed to discourage people from buying more than one and to reward those who happen to see the post first.  I don't get it!  You appear to be maximising the odds you'll have loads of tiny orders to pack in loads of little envelopes each of which needs to be sent to a different address. I'm intrigued by your reasoning - would you share?

For those who do want more than a few, Casascius is currently offering 10 physical 1BTC coins for 11BTC including international shipping.  Not that I'm intending to throw a wet cloth over your fire sale Molecular but I thought I should point out the obvious to those who want more than a couple, and/or who are late and/or may be struggling with your pricing algorithm!
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Well, I assumed that shipping is international. After all it is a metal disc about 1mm thick. Shipping that is not rocket science Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I also will take 1 if you will ship internationally
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I'll take 1.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
If shipping is international I'll take 1 at the cheapest price
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
Can you send it internationally? I want one for a present but I'm from Catalunya, Spain, Europe, Earth Planet.

What can be the price? Please contact me via pm when possible.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
ill take 1
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
I'll take one! (thanks for posting in wall thread!)
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hi, I would like to buy 3 coins Smiley
edit: (I need shipping to Australia, so please PM if extra is required)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'd like one.
Activity: 745
Merit: 501
Oh, I didn't notice the group IDs, I thought each price was it's own group.

I'll just take the 1.05 one. Sorry about that.
donator
I'm tracking orders here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au-mVSBh0PA4dGlEQnVEbWI1NkhCb2MwOVMwdEp5anc

see row 6 to see how many coins are left at each price. See top for what post-# the list is updated to.
donator
Binding buy on the condition that price is max. 1.15.

Accepted order for 1 Coin, pay BTC 1.1 to 1DhASHPKeZWRzTiv1rHHCLyJGkpkJwiFdE and PM shipping info.
donator
I'll take 3

Order for 3 Coins accepted, please pay BTC 3.70 to 19TShDXDCHRmpWkeymxaZEGPLVVvHaSjFC and PM shipping info.

EDIT: quoted wrong price, corrected

EDIT2: namworld changed order from 3 coins to 1 coin (see later in thread)
Pages:
Jump to: