Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIRE SALE]: Casascius 1 BTC Coins - ENDED - page 4. (Read 4411 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Binding buy on the condition that price is max. 1.15.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://blockchain.info/tx/7016f7683db72a2c6cf67fd3f4215f58a193ea67a551f08fc2bec98b157fe490

Done. Thanks. This will be an interesting tool when people wonder.. "But.. BTC isn't tangible."
Activity: 745
Merit: 501
I'll take 3
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I'll buy one coin.

Order accepted, pay BTC 1.05 to 18HYom1knBv1VLGW3jv3GxhKxPYSWBYWMV to finalize order and PM shipping info.
donator
So does this mean I can get 3 coins for 3.1 btc? If so, I'm in.

Edit: reread, 1 per group.. Will still buy 1 for 1.0 btc.

order accepted. pay BTC 1.0 to 188fKgKotMKgx8BZcB5M1dy1hHacxEcCDD to finalize and PM shipping info.
donator

No, if you buy 3 coins you will get one from each price group (notice the 3rd column "group_id").

Currently that would be: 1 x 1.05 + 1 x 1.25 + 1 x 1.40 = 3.70.

Therefore the condition for your order is not met and you have not ordered at this point.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'll buy one coin.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts

Edit: reread, 1 per group.. Will still buy 1 for 1.0 btc.
donator
reserved
donator
This offer is closed.

Hey guys,

recently sales of my Casascius 1 BTC coins have declined and I really miss packaging and sending them to people.

Although I payed BTC 1.21 to acquire them and have average shipping/insurance cost of about BTC 0.14 (which makes my break-even sell price BTC 1.35) I decided to fire-sell the bulk of them.

Graduated Pricing

Price will be gradually increasing by number of coins ordered as follows:

Price BTC  |  coins offered | group_id
------------------------------------
1.00       |  1             | group0
1.05       |  2             | group0            
1.10       |  3             | group0
1.15       |  4             | group0
1.20       |  5             | group0
1.25       |  6             | group1
1.30       |  7             | group1
1.35       |  8             | group1
1.40       |  9             | group2
1.45       | 10             | group2

Limits

You can order up to 3 coins, but a maximum of 1 per group. Only 1 order per household.

How to order

Just post how many coins you want. I will go through the orders tonight (about 12 hours after this post)  chronologically and give everyone the best possible price quote and a payment addy. You can finalize the order by making the payment and PMing me a shipping address. You can cancel the order (if you don't like the price you got or for whatever other reason) by simply saying so here.

More Details / Rules:

• I will pay for tracked shipping (you will receive the tracking number on request)
  • If postal service loses the letter we will wait until I receive my insurance money (this can take up to 5 months!!). So please don't buy if you can't afford to have the money in limbo for that long.
  • If tracking service of Postal service says: "received" or "could not be delivered, needs to be picked up" or similar, it's on you: the coin is considered to be delivered at that point
  • In case of trouble/dispute I am allowed to publicize the tracking number (this does not reveal the receiving address)
  • On request, I will publicize the tracking number here in the thread
  • Upon receiving the coin(s), it would be nice if you posted that fact here.

If you have suggestions for or problems with these rules, please let me know.

Orders

status workflow is: ordered -> payed -> shipped -> received

buyer   coins   price BTC   status  

So, I'll be outside for the whole day. Looking forward to see how this goes...

--- EDIT ----

I'm tracking orders here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au-mVSBh0PA4dGlEQnVEbWI1NkhCb2MwOVMwdEp5anc

see row 6 to see how many coins are left at each price. See top for what post-# the list is updated to.

This means you can calculate what price you will get by looking at that sheet and the orders in this thread after the post-# from the sheet.

There's a new offer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/out-order-casascius-1-btc-coins-for-btc-incl-worldwide-shipping-154083. At this point it's better to use that.
Pages:
Jump to: