Pages:
Author

Topic: First bitcoin related suicide? - page 10. (Read 12018 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 11
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
January 28, 2014, 07:33:36 AM
thinking this sort of way leads me to think that you value physical possesions over experience, love, and life itself. So you took a risk and lost, or were dealt a little bad luck, but keep in mind that which you lost is essentially meaningless in our universe. The only thing that truly matters is you, your life, your experiences, and how you as a conscious being grow in the process called life.

Learn the lesson, keep on keepin' on. This too shall pass.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 28, 2014, 07:25:26 AM
If I was suicidal, I was disappear in Mexico, do blow and hookers then decide. Suicide can wait and it's always an option.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 28, 2014, 07:12:52 AM
Honestly, 80k is not that big an amount. You *could* just move to a different country and never come back. I don't think 80k is enough to warrant people actually coming after you. Alternatively, just declare bankruptcy.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
January 28, 2014, 07:05:21 AM
There is a certain freedom in having nothing left to lose. Think what a great story it would be if you were to come back from this. Get off this forum. Get away from bitcoin for a while. There's more to life than money. Go find it. We'll be here when you get back.
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
January 28, 2014, 06:51:37 AM
man just call 911 and get the police to take you to a psych ward for suicide watch then claim disability and get SSI because you hear voices in your head telling you to kill yourself.

Unfortunately the emergency services tend to be quite useless with people merely feeling suicidal - they MIGHT respond well to an actual attempt, but for mere suicidal ideation (the medical term for "thinking about suicide and thinking it's a good idea") you're better off going straight to a psych.

Not to mention most people who are suicidal do not have "voices in their head" but rather a severe lack of serotonin triggered through a random biochemical glitch or from a life event - or for the truly unlucky both (for example, someone with bipolar who has a bad life event).

The nasty part about depression is it hijacks self-esteem and makes the victim believe that nobody will care (it's a common pattern to see people claim they're doing their friends and family a favour by removing themselves from the situation), when in reality most people have SOMEONE who does care and would be hurt - which is why the best approach is always to encourage people who talk about suicide to talk to their friends and family in person.

Of course some threats are just attention seeking or even plain old trolling, but from personal experience it's best to assume the threat is real and encourage people to seek help - i'd rather be fooled by a few trolls than see someone die who could have been saved, especially as i've had friends who took their own life after people thought they were joking.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
January 28, 2014, 06:51:00 AM
Will I be the first?

wooo that's all you found to enter in History ?

that's an hasardous bet cause someone probably did it before you. Wink
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
January 28, 2014, 06:42:08 AM
man just call 911 and get the police to take you to a psych ward for suicide watch then claim disability and get SSI because you hear voices in your head telling you to kill yourself.
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com
January 28, 2014, 06:42:03 AM
If you commit suicide you will never get to see Guardians of the Galaxy, the New Spiderman movie and all the cool stuff that this world has to offer.

Try being blacksheeped by family for 10 years leaving you in the streets with no money thats what happened to me.

I survived and came back with a successful vengeance Suicide is not the answer especially for money

Life is more valuable than materialistic things you can jump back into things just be more careful with your security

You cant see it as the end but the beginning of another chapter in your life.

Live and learn  
legendary
January 28, 2014, 06:38:21 AM
Your life is worth much more than a measly $80k
January 28, 2014, 06:37:15 AM
Will I be the first? Its been about a month since I lost all my coins, which was all my savings, and only income. I can no longer afford to live.

Looking at your posts doesn't show you are in a suicidal situation.
Cut the b.s.

I've seen people who actually went and killed themselves after someone responded precisely like that - suicide threats should always be taken seriously if you give a damn.

To the OP - seek help NOW! If you're serious, find a friend or relative or get yourself to a good psych, you can bounce back.

Of course I give a damn but this just looks like trying to get coins from "people that care".

Oh, I agree it could just be an attempt to get free coins and highly recommend nobody make "donations", but it could also be a real case
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
January 28, 2014, 06:30:33 AM
Will I be the first? Its been about a month since I lost all my coins, which was all my savings, and only income. I can no longer afford to live.

Cut the b.s.

I've seen people who actually went and killed themselves after someone responded precisely like that - suicide threats should always be taken seriously if you give a damn.

To the OP - seek help NOW! If you're serious, find a friend or relative or get yourself to a good psych, you can bounce back.

Of course I give a damn but this just looks like trying to get coins from "people that care".
legendary
January 28, 2014, 06:26:09 AM
Op 80k is nothing. This too shall pass.

I would like to know how your physical coins got stolen though.
January 28, 2014, 06:22:08 AM

Cut the b.s.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2014, 05:45:02 AM
Hi Atlas.
Activity: 196
January 28, 2014, 05:47:05 AM
So, Do not keep us in suspense,  When do we find out ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 28, 2014, 05:44:07 AM
OP, I really hope you're joking... If not - Please seek help or talk to someone in the real world. Don't try and find solace here. I don't think I need to tell you why.
Activity: 131
January 28, 2014, 05:41:05 AM

you are a coward !!!!...  Angry sorry to say
suicide is for pussy

i know life sometimes hard to us, but thats cannot be a reason to end your life
suicide is selfish, think of others around you.
face it like a man, what done is done, nothing you can do about it
what you can do now, is to learn from your mistake
and move on

hang on bro, be strong
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
January 28, 2014, 05:37:16 AM
Pretty sure Atlas and dank tried this one before, so nope, not the first.
Activity: 156
January 28, 2014, 05:18:44 AM
I think the 1st suicide will be a dogecoiner.

such delusion, very overdose, wow, much self-destruction.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 28, 2014, 05:18:12 AM
Dont do anything that you would regret and think about the people around you.
Pages:
Jump to: