Pages:
Author

Topic: First time to experience bear market in crypto getting worried my portfolio - page 2. (Read 584 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
If you havent experience 96% losses in your portfolio you have a very long way to go,because the market volatility is too complicated and you shouldnt be selling in panic,i have managed to get recovered from that losses thru holding,because you wont lose anything if you will not going to sell the coins you are trapped in.Do not worry about your portfolio if you hav quality coins you will be okay at the end of the day.
Activity: 182
2/3 isnt much damage in your portfolio,you wont be a trader if you didnt lose 90% of your portfolio,for me 66% losses stil la normal range,you should hold your coins until the market has recovered and im sure it will lessen the damage in your portfolio! Choose only those coins which are worthy to hold so that every bloody markets you will be relaxing isntead of having stress!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
Wont be worried if you did your part before investing to these shitcoins,but if you did pick those coins randomly you are indeed in a big trouble because investments here should be taken very seriously or else you will lose a lot of money when the market has started to crash because most of these shitcoins will bleed hard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.  There's a first for everyone and depending how you respond to it, it will either make you or break you.  Learn from it and you'll get stronger.  The market goes through these cycles all the time.
Create Your Decentralized Life
Not going to hurt your portfolio if you picked good quality altcoins in the market ,which is why we need to do a lot of research before picking these shitcoins because it could give us a lot of losses whenever the market has started to crash.Dont panic because you are doing fine all of your coins are going to recover if and only if you did your part.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
You have lost nothing if you did not give up your coins; at the present time, you have not lost anything and have not earned anything. This period will take longer than expected
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
Do not worry about the market,because as of the moment i see some good signs about bitcoin's chart it much going to go bull few hours or days from now.So prepare to get out from these altcoins befoe the train has started to run because you might be missed a good opportunity! watch bitcoin's movements so you will know when will these altcoins are going to pump.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
In my opinion,the bull will start right around the corner,so keep hold it and don't lose hope.Even if it will take longer don't be hasty and sell,like everyone here,keep holding till you can double your profit or more.Don't hold in the bull time,sell everything and wait when the price get correction to buyback again.
The market will soon be recovered from these bloodbaths ,so you need to hold your solid coins because im sure you will be making a lot of money from these bloodbaths when you have bought a lot of cheaper coins in the market when these bloody market has occured,do not waste your time getting owrried because everything will be fine if you did research.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
Man , it's too late to start worry about your portfolio  Cheesy as you said , you have already lost 2/3 of your funds , so if you didn't sold your tokens earlier , why you should do it now ? Relax , stay calm and wait until market will recover . It will take some time , but what else can you do in this situation ?
Dont worry if you are holding good quality altcoins in your portfolio you will be just fine ,im sure you didnt lose a lot since january because you have said that 2/3 of your portfolio is down it means your coins has quality because if these coins are shitcoins probably you are quitting right now because you can have 90-95% losses in shitcoins.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
Well if you keep holding your coins while the market still suffering from the market manipulations of these whales you are going to be okay since the bitcoin's are getting ready to pump again because that is normally what these big players do,dumping the market and draining everyone's pocket so that weak hands will their coins in panic while they are acquiring more cheaper coins than usual prices ,repeat the cycle and make more money from time to time.
Activity: 168
You are ineed right the bulls will soon coming to our market and you need to hold your coins to lessen the damage from these bloody markets! do not let these bloodbaths make you sell your coins because you wont get anything when you did sell your coins in panic! HOLD until the market has recovered and im sure your patience will get paid.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Unfortunately, no one knows the true reasons why the price of bitcoin falls. It seems to me that the reason for this is that the game entered the large whales of wall street. Until last year, they were not interested in bitcoin. But after they paid attention to it problems began. We're in their hands now. They can go to the cost and destroy the competitor or can buy a lot of cheap coins and become the main player. I'm more inclined to option 2.
yep it's different from last year which is normal bear season, this time is full of FUD, bad news, major ban action. bear market this year will take longer time
Congrats mate! the market is testing you, don't give up! the bearish market helps the wales to make money, shake out low hands, buy assets by at an extremely low price and then fly up. How long will last this bearish periode -it's hard to say - but nothing can fall forever,as there is no eternal growth. So, just wait for better times, one day they will come Wink
Do not worry about your portfolio im sure if you did research before buying those coins you will be able to survive any of these bloodbaths,the market seems to start to show some recovery after days of bloody market! You should relax for a while ,buy if you did randomly picked those coins you are in a big trouble.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
Well keep holding your coins im sure it will recover anytime soon as the bitcoin's value will going to recover! do not let these bloodbaths sell your coins in panic because you wont have any good gains if you did sell your coins with these bloody markets.Do not worry too much you have invested the right coins im sure you will be just fine.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
No one knows when will this bear market will end, there will only be speculations. You are not alone OP, I am also holding in loss. But as they say, it is not loss until you sell it. I am still holding my bitcoin because I believe it will still bounce back and get to a new ATH. I do not know how long it will take, but bitcoin has bounced back from worse, so I still hope it will recover back from this.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
There isn't much you can do if you want to be a smart trader just hodl and wait. The market is supposed to go up at one point , but there isn't any reason to state that it is soon. Just buckle up and prepare for the worst i would say.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
You did have solid altcoins i presume because if you arent you have lose 95% of your investment form that time upto now! keep holding your coins so that the damages in your portfolio will be minimal,because im sure these bloody markets will come to its end sooner or later and we should be mor patient if we dont want to lose everything.
Pages:
Jump to: