Pages:
Author

Topic: First time to experience bear market in crypto getting worried my portfolio - page 3. (Read 584 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If you are here for a long time you wont get affected by these bloody market because you are already immune with the manipulations of these big players,you should only invest to those solid coins in the market so that your portfolio wont bleed so much whenever the market has failed,do not worry about these bloody market im sure it is going to reverse sooner or later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
I think so, maybe fall and I think that the bearish season will be another 2-3 months
Activity: 194
Nothing to worry about im sure you are holding good quality altcoins in your portfolio because if you arent you could lose 95% of your investments which isnt in your case you have only lose 66% of your current portfolio,you can still recover that losses when you hold these coins until the market has finally get recovered from these bloody market.
Activity: 182
Bearish market is still in its presence that is why we should expect more dumps in with these coins,bitcoin's value is being manipulated that is why the whole market keeps collapsing,these financial institutions wont stop until they are satisfied to millions of money that they have collected from the weak people who are doing panic selling whenever the market has crashed.
Activity: 332
 Bullish trend can't last forever of course, it would be devastating for the whole market in the end. But bears, I guess, are staying too long already. Enough is enough. I wonder, if there's a golden middle. This sudden change from euphoria to panic attacks is too harmful for health really Smiley
Activity: 181
If you have reseached before investing to these coins you are probably not going to pick shitcoins,but if you didnt you are in a big trouble you could lose a lot or worst all of your investment if these coins are going to dumped or not recover in no time.Getting weak portfolio is never a good thing to do,only pick those coins which has potentials to grow so you wont get disappointed everytime the market has failed.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I thought that this downward trend wil  not continue up to April, but now I think that it will last longer. I suffer big losses myself, but still I do not sell coins.
Activity: 182
Hello every one i just joined last august 2017 and during those time almost all coins are going upward bitcoin lead the way for a record breaking run up but after that bullish market we are here right now where bearish market hurting our portfolio i almost lost 2/3 of my investment but still i keep holding and confident that anytime soon  bearish market is over and bullish market will take place again. would you think this bearish season will take longer?
These coins are going to recover soon if these picks are very good ,solid altcoins are going to recover faster than any shitcoins in the market.If you did researched before investing to anything you wont get panicked whenever the market has crashed because you are sure that you coins is going to be fine but if you did randomly pick those coins you are in a big trouble.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
This bearish market is almost done base on my own personal opinion but the issue is if someone is not holding a good coin, the case might even get worst as time goes on. It’s good time to buy for people who are just coming in and good time to hold for Hodlers. After the bearish market is over and bullish run set in, everyone will be happy. Thanks
No need to worry because if you are holding solid coins ,these coins will be able to recover anytime soon when bitcoin's value has recovered because if bitcoin is going to fall further that is a bad sign for these altcoins because surely they will follow bitcoin's movements and this market could be worst few days from now whenever bitcoin's value has fall below to its current support levels.
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
Do not worry about the crashes if you did hold quality coins you are going to be just fine,your coins will recover anytime soon but if you are holding shitty coins it wont make any difference because you wont get good results and you might lose everything you have if these shitcoins wont recover when most of the altcoins has recovered.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
If you keep solid coins in your portfolio you shouldnt be worried about because a good investor will always seek good information first about the coin so that you will know if its going to be a worhty or worthless investments,if you didnt researched you are going to lose everything if you hold shitcoins that is why you need to be sure whatever coins you are going to invest to.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I used to give forecasts, but now the market has become completely unpredictable. There are no good events for bitcoin ahead, so I don't know when will the market will change. I hope only that the growth will begin without a reason, as it was in December 2017.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Sir, this will come soon and the market will usher in a wave of rise. Don't worry, I am the same, but I still continue to purchase a lot of tokens at this time.
I hope so. almost investor here are waiting for the reversal wave. good for you who have still funds you can accumulate your favorite coins  for a very huge discount.
Activity: 16
Nothing to worry about holding will save our asses everytime the market has recovered,these market manipulations will soon be over and those bulls will try to pump the market up again.We shouldnt be so worried about the market situation because it is still better than previous year's coins value compare today that is why we need to hold these coins so that we wont big damages in our portfolio.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
Just think of this as a good experience to make you more patient and boost your emotional strength so the next bear periods will just be a normal market to you.
You are right, but with every day of faith in something good is less and less. There are no signs of market stabilization Sad
Activity: 630
If you look at the charts this is normal for the early part of the year, Q1 is never a good time for crypto. May is when you will see a solid rise so next month should see the end of all this red numbers. Also, next month is the last chance to snap up some bargain coins. Hang in there for a few more weeks and you will see some nice gains.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Sir, this will come soon and the market will usher in a wave of rise. Don't worry, I am the same, but I still continue to purchase a lot of tokens at this time.
Activity: 476
Just think of this as a good experience to make you more patient and boost your emotional strength so the next bear periods will just be a normal market to you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I am also worried about my porfolio, and since I don´t like problems I have already sold more than 70% and only keeping the really good stuff that was there. Sell and live to see another day.
so sad to hear that you sell more than 70% of your portfolio in times like this whicheans a loss to your investment. now i learned that to keep safe in times like this better to buy only coins with bright future not  a speculative coin cause it may hard to recover once market will behave like this.
Pages:
Jump to: