Pages:
Author

Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB] - page 14. (Read 11879 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:56:05 AM
would you please guide me to find the whitepaper?

your simplewallet does not support to export or import keys. Why?

Since only the viewkey and the walletadress are provided to the user it looks like you got the private key and user has no royalty about his funds.
Please explain your intention about that or just help me to understand if I am wrong.

Hello, white paper will be available the other day as we have made some additions to the functionality of the account.
At the moment, we are working on expanding the functionality of our wallet. After our wallet is tested by the testers, we will publish a wallet with these capabilities.

the wallet users still have no possibility to get their private keys. Thats a bad security issue for me.
So the miners have to trust in ...?

Hello, we are testing a new wallet. Do not worry it does not affect your safety.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
March 13, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
The FCB team plans to develop and open an office in many countries so that our clients can always feel the greater confidence and stability of our project. We also plan to start working with the money in the shortest time so that our clients can withdraw money from their accounts directly to a bank account or credit card and also have the ability to make money transfers (Unistream, Western Union, and others) directly from their accounts. We also plan to conclude agreements between us and our clients so that every person who works with us feels legally protected, this will give even greater confidence to each of our clients and confirms the seriousness of our project. The development and future of FCB directly depends on our clients, we understand and know it and will do everything so that every client feels comfortable and confidently working with us.

good jobs team, i'll point my GPU to your pool to mine this coin.  Grin Grin
Activity: 105
March 13, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Since only the viewkey and the walletadress are provided to the user it looks like you got the private key and user has no royalty about his funds.
Please explain your intention about that or just help me to understand if I am wrong.

Hello, white paper will be available the other day as we have made some additions to the functionality of the account.
At the moment, we are working on expanding the functionality of our wallet. After our wallet is tested by the testers, we will publish a wallet with these capabilities.

the wallet users still have no possibility to get their private keys. Thats a bad security issue for me.
So the miners have to trust in ...?

March 13, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
When FCB plans to list on exchanges, I do not see the road map

Hello, we have applied for some exchanges and are waiting for an answer. Detailed information you can see today on our website.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
When FCB plans to list on exchanges, I do not see the road map
Activity: 205
March 13, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
The FCB team plans to develop and open an office in many countries so that our clients can always feel the greater confidence and stability of our project. We also plan to start working with the money in the shortest time so that our clients can withdraw money from their accounts directly to a bank account or credit card and also have the ability to make money transfers (Unistream, Western Union, and others) directly from their accounts. We also plan to conclude agreements between us and our clients so that every person who works with us feels legally protected, this will give even greater confidence to each of our clients and confirms the seriousness of our project. The development and future of FCB directly depends on our clients, we understand and know it and will do everything so that every client feels comfortable and confidently working with us.

Is withdrawing to paypal something you are considering?

Hello, we are considering this option. We will consider different options for the convenience of our users.

This would be great! And would definitely create value for your coin.

Great project overall.
March 13, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Hello, we are considering this option. We will consider different options for the convenience of our users.
March 13, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

March 12, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
March 12, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
We launched the process of opening our representative office in China Shanghai. More detailed information you can soon get on our website.
March 12, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
Hello

Are you taking precautions against asic miners? Are you going to fork this coin to protect it against asics?

https://www.baikalminer.com/product12.php
March 11, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
hello,

where i can find your team and RoadMap?

Hello, the other day you can see more information on our website.
March 11, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

I would like details on importing and exporting private keys as well. As well as view keys. I made a cold wallet, but I have no way of importing view keys to verify my balance online.

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

I would like details on importing and exporting private keys as well. As well as view keys. I made a cold wallet, but I have no way of importing view keys to verify my balance online.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
March 09, 2018, 10:47:42 PM
hello,

where i can find your team and RoadMap?
March 08, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

March 08, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

March 06, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
Our company will soon open representative offices in the UK and Germany.
sounds interesting.

In which German Area?

Hello, our representative office in Germany will be in Munich.
March 06, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
sounds interesting.

In which German Area?
March 06, 2018, 01:05:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: