Pages:
Author

Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB] - page 15. (Read 11879 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 12:36:29 PM
Interesting project to keep an eye on. Good luck

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. Soon there will be interesting news for you, watch us.
Hi, do you have any plan to list FCB in some exchanges?

Hello, we have applied for some exchanges. As soon as we are credited to the stock exchanges we will notify you immediately.
Great, fingers cross and good luck with project. I have good feeling about your project.

Hello, thank you for supporting our project. Soon you will be able to learn a lot of new news. Follow the news on our website.

Definately use twitter or bitcointalk to spread news (preferably both, and every channel you can use), don't expect people checking your web page for them.
Activity: 207
March 03, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. Soon there will be interesting news for you, watch us.

Hello, we have applied for some exchanges. As soon as we are credited to the stock exchanges we will notify you immediately.
Great, fingers cross and good luck with project. I have good feeling about your project.

Hello, thank you for supporting our project. Soon you will be able to learn a lot of new news. Follow the news on our website.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
March 03, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

March 02, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
March 02, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

March 02, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
March 02, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Windows wallet is not working for me at all.
Many errors.
Using Windows Server 2008 R2
After trying to run for many times I usually have error program stop working press OK to close.
In one of my tests I had:
https://fotos.subefotos.com/752d2b7e8976f472032a568ac5861c52o.jpg

Hello, download another version on our website.
Activity: 129
March 02, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
Windows wallet is not working for me at all.
Many errors.
Using Windows Server 2008 R2
After trying to run for many times I usually have error program stop working press OK to close.
In one of my tests I had:
https://fotos.subefotos.com/752d2b7e8976f472032a568ac5861c52o.jpg
February 27, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
hello dev,

We need a communication channel, otherwise it is difficult to spread the words and no one is gonna know about your project.

Hello, thank you for supporting our project. We have Twitter and Facebook channels. https://twitter.com/FirstCryptoBank
https://www.facebook.com/Firstcryptobank-393263291094949/
Activity: 180
February 27, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
hello dev,

We need a communication channel, otherwise it is difficult to spread the words and no one is gonna know about your project.
February 24, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
Devs, your GUI still has some problem. When it was created in the first day, it worked perfectly (receiving and sending coins). But after closed it, and in the second day it cannot syn. after opened with password. It just stalked (can see the value of FCBs as it was yesterday), but then it crashed. It can be opened again, but it still behaves the same. The problem is it tries to connect to the mainnet to syn, but with time it failed and crashed. If it can stay longer time, it may work.

Hello, we are now fixing this error. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 98
February 24, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
Devs, your GUI still has some problem. When it was created in the first day, it worked perfectly (receiving and sending coins). But after closed it, and in the second day it cannot syn. after opened with password. It just stalked (can see the value of FCBs as it was yesterday), but then it crashed. It can be opened again, but it still behaves the same. The problem is it tries to connect to the mainnet to syn, but with time it failed and crashed. If it can stay longer time, it may work.
Activity: 3
February 23, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
Hello! In the near future our project will be launched, the development is in its final stage.
Join us, you will find many interesting things!
Don't forget to visit our website https://fcryptobank.com

Hello, your project is very interesting especially on such days as now with a sharp fall of the crypto currency. I want to clarify one question, do I have 6 ETH and if I take credit for them in your coin, then at the end of the credit period you will return to me in my crypto currency?

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. After refunds and interest, you will receive back the cryptocurrency you put in your account. You can also read more on our website.

Thanks, the information on the site has been studied and I can say that this project will have a huge success.
February 23, 2018, 01:28:11 PM
Is there your Telegram channel? and other source like medium for news update and project detail as i don't see the total supply and in detail about project and your original location etc.

Hello, we will create a channel and let you know.
February 23, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
Hello! In the near future our project will be launched, the development is in its final stage.

Hello, your project is very interesting especially on such days as now with a sharp fall of the crypto currency. I want to clarify one question, do I have 6 ETH and if I take credit for them in your coin, then at the end of the credit period you will return to me in my crypto currency?

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. After refunds and interest, you will receive back the cryptocurrency you put in your account. You can also read more on our website.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Is there your Telegram channel? and other source like medium for news update and project detail as i don't see the total supply and in detail about project and your original location etc.
Activity: 3
February 23, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

February 22, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
Hi Dev. could you tell how to transfer FCBs using the simple wallet please. From the "help" with commands, it is not very clear how to do it. .

Hello, write us in support and we will send you the instruction and screenshots. [email protected]
Activity: 98
February 22, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
Hi Dev. could you tell how to transfer FCBs using the simple wallet please. From the "help" with commands, it is not very clear how to do it. .
Pages:
Jump to: