Pages:
Author

Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB] - page 20. (Read 11879 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:18:34 PM
it seem like missing C++ lib, u have the same problem w these guys
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
February 18, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
Isn´t it just what ripple wants to do or do i miss here something? I mean, how decentralised can it be? For the general acceptence of crypto, it could ne the right step.
Activity: 207
February 18, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
Wow already so big diff, many coins premined.

Hello, some coins were produced for the reserve fund of the FCB account. With this information you can read on our website. Also soon we will announce the opening date of the FCB account !!!
Ok, that is what I was thinking, but another thing is I problems mining, not accepting shares, only few shares so far.

Describe the issue in support of the pool.

Windows wallet doesnt work. It requires some dlls which it doesnt contain. And after downloading these dlls when I start wallet only logo pop out and thats all.. then wallet has zero cpu usage for hours and does nothing.
Ah well my wallet is working without any problems. What was the precedure to run the wallet on your side?

I am running win 10
Unpack to C:\firstcryptobankwallet
Then I try to start it..
It throw errors that its missing msvcp120d.dll and msvcr120d.dll
After downloading these files and copying them into wallet folder it start
It generates some data in C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\firstcryptobank

But it stays stuck at logo and does nothing like this -> http://prntscr.com/igfv9y

btw ahoj Cheesy

Hello, in a few hours this problem will be solved. The difficulty is that this single cases for all other wallet works without problems.
Activity: 61
February 18, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

Hello, some coins were produced for the reserve fund of the FCB account. With this information you can read on our website. Also soon we will announce the opening date of the FCB account !!!
Ok, that is what I was thinking, but another thing is I problems mining, not accepting shares, only few shares so far.

Windows wallet doesnt work. It requires some dlls which it doesnt contain. And after downloading these dlls when I start wallet only logo pop out and thats all.. then wallet has zero cpu usage for hours and does nothing.
Ah well my wallet is working without any problems. What was the precedure to run the wallet on your side?

I am running win 10
Unpack to C:\firstcryptobankwallet
Then I try to start it..
It throw errors that its missing msvcp120d.dll and msvcr120d.dll
After downloading these files and copying them into wallet folder it start
It generates some data in C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\firstcryptobank

But it stays stuck at logo and does nothing like this -> http://prntscr.com/igfv9y

btw ahoj Cheesy
February 18, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
this crypto bank like general bank in our country?
has saving , interest , and another like general bank?

Hello, you are absolutely right. All the information you can read on our website.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
this crypto bank like general bank in our country?
has saving , interest , and another like general bank?
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
February 18, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

February 18, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
Please fix the Windows GUI Wallet

Hello, we are looking for a solution. The fact is that we and many other users have all the wallets working.
Activity: 83
February 18, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
Please fix the Windows GUI Wallet
Activity: 56
February 18, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

I have the same problem with wallet.
Activity: 61
February 18, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

February 18, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

Activity: 205
February 18, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
Why does it say 19.56872666 FCB reward in the blocks, but on the pool it says "Last Reward: 0.0020 FCB"  ?

Hello, thank you for your attentiveness, we fixed everything.

I think the calculator is also showing incorrect values, at least i mined half of what it says i mine in a day, in about 20min.

Total paid, and pending balance seem to be incorrect also.

It says total paid 1.1 for 11 coins actually paid.

Pending balance does not seem to make any sense at all... it never goes to zero, and just keep slowly growing. There will be lots of people asking for these coins soon.
February 18, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

February 18, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

February 18, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
Why does it say 19.56872666 FCB reward in the blocks, but on the pool it says "Last Reward: 0.0020 FCB"  ?

Hello, thank you for your attentiveness, we fixed everything.
February 18, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
Activity: 205
February 18, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
Why does it say 19.56872666 FCB reward in the blocks, but on the pool it says "Last Reward: 0.0020 FCB"  ?
February 18, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Wallet does not sync. Does the mainnet connect?

You can write in support of the pool and you will be helped to set everything up.    [email protected]
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 08:12:35 AM
Wallet does not sync. Does the mainnet connect?
Pages:
Jump to: