Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💰♛➡Fishbones's Bitcoin Loan Service⬅♛💰💎 - page 10. (Read 11742 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Requested Loan Amount: .015
Collateral To Be Provided: this account :-)
Proposed Repayment Date: July 7 2017
Reason For Loan: bill
BTC Address: 3NpmWts61uGFVjcpn1fyHDq72y7ihSNAZF
DENIED
I do not have those funds available in my lending address and i do not value your account at 0.015 BTC.

Thank you for your interest
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,fishbone,
You have been giving the bitcointalk account by phillgg and we are still expecting the loan,loan have not been sent pls fishbone we are waiting
Activity: 422
Can I have a loan please?

NVM as I think my collateral is not enough for you.

Also I wanted to say you are one of the best loaners all the other ones are too mean and you are nice and kind and if I get enough Bitcoin to start a loan service I want to be just like you. Smiley You are the best! Smiley
Hi,fishbone
Pls the transaction of phiggg have not been completed,there is no block chan evidence of the transaction
Hi
Yes, there is. Please see this link for the transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/5b2dbdba2ec86d51535c06b4667e7d002c91f7ab0332e6ded9a60bff05c6dc42
And also see this link for the address, and you will see 0.01 BTC was sent to the wallet a few hours ago:
https://blockchain.info/address/1KdgR55MZjPksfYj1Tx6w96y5t4pzeeZQJ

I hope this clears your concern. If not please reply in the thread - dont PM me.
Many thanks.
requested loan amount  =0.01
collateral =my bitcointalk account
proposed repayment date =7/7 /2017
Btc   addres =   1KdgR55MZjPksfYj1Tx6w96y5t4pzeeZQJ
ACCEPTED!
Your payback will be 0.012BTC. If you agree to this, please PM me your account details. Please repay to the address in the first post of this thread. It makes it easier if I can communicate with you via an alt account of some sort, as i need a way to give your account back.

Many thanks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi fishbone do you accept amazone gift card as collateral,because I am intending of borrowing bitcoin
Hi fishbone do you accept amazone gift card as collateral,because I am intending of borrowing bitcoin
Hi
No, sorry. This is because you can send me a code that isnt valid and I cant check it. Even if it is valid, you can claim it whilst I hold it and I would never know.
Get some better collateral and I'll be glad to help you out!
Many thanks.
Activity: 343
requested loan amount  =0.01
collateral =my bitcointalk account
proposed repayment date =7/7 /2017
Btc   addres =   1KdgR55MZjPksfYj1Tx6w96y5t4pzeeZQJ

Requested Loan Amount: 0.01
Collateral To Be Provided: this account
Proposed Repayment Date: june 02, 2017
Reason For Loan: for my virtual visa card (buying something)
ACCEPTED!
By June 02, 2017, i assume you meant July 2nd 2017?
Your repayment amount will be 0.011 BTC on the 2nd of July 2017. Please confirm you accept these terms with a reply, and don't forget to include your Bitcoin address. Then, PM me with your account password. Once I have secured the account I will send the BTC. I will continue to charge interest if you do not pay by the agreed date and I have not sold your collateral by the time you have repaid.
Many Thanks

alright
here is my address and i pm you my accoubt and details.
1LHENGMqHkW8QfZ56Wd3fyme9x77N43wZA
Sent.
Transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/8e4164c91425fc1191269c02cfa4c7ef7459e21a68db1fca76948e51938eab0e
I look forward to your repayment  Wink

Requested Loan Amount: 0.01
Collateral To Be Provided: this account
Proposed Repayment Date: june 02, 2017
Reason For Loan: for my virtual visa card (buying something)
ACCEPTED!
By June 02, 2017, i assume you meant July 2nd 2017?
Your repayment amount will be 0.011 BTC on the 2nd of July 2017. Please confirm you accept these terms with a reply, and don't forget to include your Bitcoin address. Then, PM me with your account password. Once I have secured the account I will send the BTC. I will continue to charge interest if you do not pay by the agreed date and I have not sold your collateral by the time you have repaid.
Many Thanks
Requested Loan Amount:0.004 BTC
Collateral To Be Provided:This Acc
Proposed Repayment Date:01/07/2017
Reason For Loan: I Wanna To Be Trusted,,,And To Make This Fucking Negative Trust Lost :3
DENIED
Reason:
I do not loan to people trying to gain trust. Trust is sometsomething that takes time and comes through genuine legitimacy.
Thanks again.
Loan Amount:0.013  BTC
Reason for the Loan: personal payment
Amount to be repaid: 0.016 btc
Repayment Date: 1/7/2017
Type of Collateral:my bitcointalk acc
Bitcoin Address 1CmKjTmupZhPzkNtv7ySDpyLX8Dvo8wL1N
DENIED
Your account is not worth the amount you ask for, or at least not to me, anyway.
Thank you for your interest.
Requested Loan Amount:0.01
Collateral To Be Provided:This Acc + gmail
Proposed Repayment Date:01/07/2017
Reason For Loan: As Capital
DENIED
Reason:
Your account trust shows you have previously attempted loan scams.
Gmail accounts are not at all collateral.
Your account value is too low.
Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Loan Amount:0.013  BTC
Reason for the Loan: personal payment
Amount to be repaid: 0.016 btc
Repayment Date: 1/7/2017
Type of Collateral:my bitcointalk acc
Bitcoin Address 1CmKjTmupZhPzkNtv7ySDpyLX8Dvo8wL1N
Loan Record

#1 - craZyLovE0916 - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.011 - Repayment Due: 2nd July 2017 - Status: Defaulted [BTC0.012]
#2 - philggg - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.012 - Repayment Due: 7th July 2017 - Status: Defaulted [BTC 0.032]
#3 - Atillaloe - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.012 - Repayment Due: 11th July 2017 - Status: Paid!
#4 - Atillaloe - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.012 - Repayment Due: 14th July 2017 - Status: Paid! [2 Days Early!]
#5 - Atillaloe - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.012 - Repayment Due: 19th July 2017 - Status: Late [1] • Free 1 Day ExtensionPaid!
#6 - Atillaloe - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.012 - Repayment Due: 24th July 2017 - Status: Late [1] • Free 1 Day ExtensionPaid!
#7 - Atillaloe - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.012 - Repayment Due: 5th August 2017 - Status: Paid!
#8 - Atillaloe - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.012 - Repayment Due: 8th August 2017 - Status: Late [25]Defaulted [BTC0.015]      A shame really, good things never last...
#9 - MANCRYPTO - Loaned BTC0.006 - Repayment BTC0.008 - Repayment Due: 9th September 2017 - Status: Defaulted [BTC0.01]
#10 - onnz423 - Loaned BTC0.01 - Repayment BTC0.0137 - Repayment Due: 22nd September 2017 - Status: Late [11]Paid      No collateral taken!

Defaulted [Amount Collateral Was Sold For] - User hasn't made an extension request in the time frame and has not repaid. Collateral may have been sold.
Late [Days Late] - Loan repayment is still in progress as the user has requested a time extension, but a late charge is now in progress.
Accepted - Loan has been sent and collateral has been taken, awaiting repayment
Paid! - User has paid back the loan in full. Collateral has been given back.
Fishbones78's BTC Loan Service
I'm back in business providing micro loans to BTC talk users. It's simple to apply and if you've got valid collateral, I've got no reason to deny! Please read my conditions below and copy the form in order to apply.

What Is Valid Collateral?
Currently Accepted Collateral:
- Bitcoin Forum Accounts (Minimum of Full Member status - I take no responsibility if you are kicked from sig. campaigns for inactivity)
- Valid Alt Coins (Coins that have value and are stable)
- Suggest Something Reasonable!
Interest Rates
I charge a 2% compound interest rate per day, please ensure you are aware of what compound interest is. For loans over 0.02, I will be willibg to negotiate a lower rate. There is also a minimum interest of BTC0.001 BTC [NOTE: THIS IS TEMPORARILY RAISED TO 0.002 BTC DUE TO HIGH TRANSACTION FEES AS OF 28/06/2017], you will be charged this if your compound interest does not reach above BTC0.0010.002. If it does, then you will be charged based on the compound interest amount. Put short, whichever is highest.
Terms & Conditions of Loans
The value of the collateral you provide is at my discretion, collateral for me is what I say it is worth. By providing me with collateral, your understand the collateral becomes my property until the loan is repaid. If you do not repay within the specified time frame, your provided collateral becomes permanently my property and will be sold without your permission, it belongs to me. I do not use Escrow, only at your cost and request. Time extensions for the loan can be applied for, but this must be before your repayment time expires. Repayments to the wrong Bitcoin address will result in collateral being sold, unless another payment of the full repayment amount is given to the correct address. I will assume you have defaulted on the loan if no contact has been made (and no repayment) by the repayment date, do not expect me to still have your collateral if you contact me after your repayment date. Although I don't require it, it is preferable for you to have an alt. account if I need to contact you about a repayment time extension or anything else. Any collateral that costs me to return to you is at your expense. The transaction fee of your repayment is at your own expense.

If you have missed your repayment deadline, contact me first before repaying as I may no longer have your collateral and you are entitled to keep the repayment funds.

Application
I will usually reply to a loan application within a few hours maximum. Please copy and paste this form to apply. You must apply in this thread, if you PM me I will simply ask you to reply in this thread. It helps resolve issues if they arise.
Code:
Requested Loan Amount:
Collateral To Be Provided:
Proposed Repayment Date:
Reason For Loan:
BTC Address:
I will reply to your request by quoting it, and telling you if your request is accepted or rejected.

The reply to your loan request will include the amount you must repay me to get your collateral back. I will ask you in the reply to confirm you agree with this amount, to avoid any issues.

Funds greater than ~0.02 may need to come from cold storage, and may take around an hour to be paid.

Repayment Address:
1HHH8uvsDb12153MJq4XKAab5zQuKbULY3

Whilst this thread is fresh, I thought I should include this to show I have done micro loaning before:
Here is my old lending thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fishs-bitcoin-micro-loaning-service-005-btc-available-1389701
Pages:
Jump to: