Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💰♛➡Fishbones's Bitcoin Loan Service⬅♛💰💎 - page 4. (Read 11742 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 500
imgur.com/TOEV9DO
Requested Loan Amount: 0.02
Collateral To Be Provided: this account
Proposed Repayment Date: 21.09.2017(in 24 hours)
Reason For Loan: bitcashout hold my deposit
BTC Address: 1PEEWynyXpzcCaSZhySNZj12t4iiavwdjr
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey Fishbones! I hope you can grant my request as non-collateral one if possible, for usage on signature campaigns.

Requested Loan Amount: 0.01
Collateral To Be Provided: None preferred
Proposed Repayment Date: 22.09.2017
Reason For Loan: Personal
BTC Address: 1onnz4cetY6CqCVEUoTYkURMS8AfBgDg8

Hi
I can give you this loan, if you surrender your account as collateral. You would have a repayment amount of 0.0137.
Thanks for the interest

Can do 0.0137BTC, however the account is what i will be using on signature campaigns for repayments, so i cannot give the account. Please check my trust, and see that i have paid non-collateral loans back with much greater amounts in the past. I hope you can agree just to a signed message.
I think I can trust you. I've never given a no collateral loan before but I can see you have repaid no collateral loans in the past.

0.0137 repayment. I will PM you an email address that you can contact me with if you need to negotiate an extension or anything. I generally extend loans for free as I know it can be tricky, so don't hesitate.

Please confirm in thread, and the BTC will be yours.

Thanks.

EDIT:
Sent.
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/923876b72e65d54f798b10481ad954e77c6620ec29f6704dc62672625bcf4f5c

Hey! Could i get possibly a extension of a week for this one? My campaign payment on next week will be around 30.09.
Kind Regards.
Hi
An extension to the 30th of September 2017 is no problem. No charge.

Thanks for letting me know.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hey Fishbones! I hope you can grant my request as non-collateral one if possible, for usage on signature campaigns.

Hi
I can give you this loan, if you surrender your account as collateral. You would have a repayment amount of 0.0137.
Thanks for the interest

Can do 0.0137BTC, however the account is what i will be using on signature campaigns for repayments, so i cannot give the account. Please check my trust, and see that i have paid non-collateral loans back with much greater amounts in the past. I hope you can agree just to a signed message.
I think I can trust you. I've never given a no collateral loan before but I can see you have repaid no collateral loans in the past.

0.0137 repayment. I will PM you an email address that you can contact me with if you need to negotiate an extension or anything. I generally extend loans for free as I know it can be tricky, so don't hesitate.

Thanks.

EDIT:
Sent.
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/923876b72e65d54f798b10481ad954e77c6620ec29f6704dc62672625bcf4f5c

Hey! Could i get possibly a extension of a week for this one? My campaign payment on next week will be around 30.09.
Kind Regards.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Did you see my pm?
Requested Loan Amount: 0.1
Collateral To Be Provided: My online business domain headlessbuddhasamples.com
Proposed Repayment Date: 09/16
Reason For Loan: Unexpected expenses
BTC Address: 1Gk9RtYtTpY2dHi1ZAmu5BHsGo1SQdX87W

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not much of posting in forums and stuff, but I eventually visit as a guest. If there's something wrong with my request please let me know.
DENIED
I have denied this request becauae I dont think your domain is really worth a lot. If you can get better collateral, please do come back.
Thanks

I don't know what else I could give you as a collateral. Maybe the full site instead of just the domain? Since it's for a short period it would be ok to me.

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not much of posting in forums and stuff, but I eventually visit as a guest. If there's something wrong with my request please let me know.
DENIED
I have denied this request becauae I dont think your domain is really worth a lot. If you can get better collateral, please do come back.
Thanks

Hi,

I'm really not sure what kind of collateral I could provide as I am not very active on this site. If you could give me a few more ideas if my account is not sufficient that would be great.

Loan amount: .02
Repayment Date: 9/19/2017
Collateral: FB/LinkedIN connections/ID verification, etc.
Terms/Interest: Whatever your standard amount is, I would consider a touch higher based on the lack of activity on my account.
Reason for Loan: Private

Thank you for your consideration.
DENIED
You called it, your account isnt worth enough and the collateral is invalid. I cant help you think of collateral to be honest, I dont know what you have?
Thanks for the interest
Hi,

I'm really not sure what kind of collateral I could provide as I am not very active on this site. If you could give me a few more ideas if my account is not sufficient that would be great.

Loan amount: .02
Repayment Date: 9/19/2017
Collateral: FB/LinkedIN connections/ID verification, etc.
Terms/Interest: Whatever your standard amount is, I would consider a touch higher based on the lack of activity on my account.
Reason for Loan: Private

Thank you for your consideration.
small 0.01 btc loan, no collateral, pm if you want I will send 4 or 5 links to show rep and groups you definitely know and also probably trust where i'm active daily
no worry if declined  I will figure something out Smiley
btw how much interests on your fishbone loans?

repayment in exactly 21 days, let's say 22 just to be sure I have time to buy at -2 or -3% at lbc Wink

let me know(pm for the links sharing part I guess?)

thx
--chris
DECLINED
Unfortunatly reputation outside of the forum doesn't go very far here. With no collateral I can't fund this.
Thanks for the interest
Requested Loan Amount:0.005
Collateral To Be Provided:This account
Proposed Repayment Date:9-8-17
Reason For Loan: Paypal went negative after getting chargeback from shoes I sold on twitter, soon as i sell this supreme backpack I will be able to repay easily, paypal account just limited right now.
BTC Address:1J1HnHpKFDCfDUW66dZnFJ4A6GCwWiSztm
So how come you need less compared to what you needed yesterday? Im interested .

withdrew around 0.08 from bitdouble.io
DENIED
Before I told you that your account wasn't worth near the original loan amount, and it isn't worth any where near the new amount either. Your account cannot be used as collateral for any loan at all. It is WORTHLESS. I appreciate your interest in my service, but you need to stump up with some better collateral Smiley
Activity: 41
Reason For Loan: Paypal went negative after getting chargeback from shoes I sold on twitter, soon as i sell this supreme backpack I will be able to repay easily, paypal account just limited right now.
So how come you need less compared to what you needed yesterday? Im interested .

withdrew around 0.08 from bitdouble.io
Activity: 41

Hi
Thanks for the interest

Thanks.

Confirming that i agree to the Terms. Thank you alot! However i prefer just asking the extensions on public if needed, and with signed message as well.
Have a great day!

Hi
Thanks for the interest

Thanks.

EDIT:
Sent.

Hi
Thanks for the interest

Hi
Thanks for the interest

Requested Loan Amount:0.006
Collateral To Be Provided:My account
Proposed Repayment Date:9-9-17
Reason For Loan: personal
Repay amount 0.0075
BTC 18oaKtKj6uK8HrjdAsmyU79E6Nnj4Ha5Vs
ACCEPTED
I will fund this, but your repayment will be 0.008 in order to cover my transaction fees. Please confirm you agree and then send over the account details.
Many thanks.

EDIT:
Sent.
https://blockchain.info/tx/1dfd516dade3199dd2bcd856a5310dc93df815d79732cd6689c4a56d29e69c98
Pages:
Jump to: