Pages:
Author

Topic: Fishing enterprise in Far East Russia. Colored coin IPO. Monthly dividends. - page 4. (Read 11958 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

Doctor Zoidberg belives in this company. Our investment company "Dr.Zoidberg Finance&Medical Catering Surgery, Inc."
(see https://www.coinprism.info/asset/AX3D7g2fh3ab82vrNDEED2AZ1rkdkX2i8U)
purchased few shares of tasty fish and included them in our portfolio. It seems we are 6th biggest shareholder now  Smiley  
We hope that your fishing enterprise will grow and Dr. Zoidberg will get free hot meal from the Internet.

But seriously: if this is real business and you stay honest, you can be one of first companies traded on Open Assets protocol, that actually offers real-life product.
If this turns out to be a scam, then I can say only "Friends! Help! A guinea pig tricked me!"

So, it was you who bought it in the MasterXchange (https://masterxchange.com/market.php?currency=colastr) and then withdrew it to your local wallet.

Thank you!

Just one question: why you did not buy it direct?
It would be about 13% cheaper...

But ok, anyway... MasterXchange did not have facilities yet to spread dividends among the shareholders who have shares on their account.
We requested them to make this feature and they promised to have it done till 1st January 2016 when the first dividends will come through.
Hopefully they will do that in time, otherwise, all of shareholders who has the shares on the MasterXchange will have to ask them to spread the dividends manually.

Do you think we are the first real business on the Open Assets protocol?
Yeah! we are making history!!! :-)

BTW, we are going to close to issue these shares 1st of August 2015, so they will be like some antiques! :-)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

The problem here is that the burden of proof isn't on 'the community' to prove you aren't a scammer. The burden is on you to prove that you are somebody. Right now, you have nothing. Re: meatspace credentials - they do not matter in bitcoin, really. All the 'scanned documents' and 'proofs' in the world shouldn't convince people to invest in you (but, sadly, many will invest anyway). This is especially true in a forum where the scams/fails far outnumber anything that remotely turns a profit.

I know this is a colored coin offering, but let's take a sample of offerings (albeit outdated) from Havelock: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/havelock-securities-at-a-glance-the-srs-bznz-edition-666993 During that time, out of 23 listed securities, only *1* turned any kind of profit. Regardless of scam or not, this is still only a 0.04% chance of ROI. It has been said before, but you'd be better off just putting BTC on a dice-throw somewhere (added bonus of instant results!).

So what can OP do if they are serious? I shall refer to an ancient, but still valid post: So you think you're going to start a Bitcoin business, right?

Thank you, totally agree that is our burden to proof that we are not scammers and we are working for that, however, it is a long way, but we are going to do that, because we are here not for one year.
We have already some shareholders and we definitely will start to pay dividends as promised 1st January 2016 even if we would not manage to collect the funds for plate freezer.
We will have enough profit to pay dividends in promised amount to small number of current shareholders without plate freezer.

So, if somebody would like to see our history, he will see it after 1st January 2016, but after that time, new shares will be available only with dividends started from 1st January 2017.

Highly likely in the 1st September 2015 we will close subscription for shares with dividends from 1st January 2016.

One from 23 listed securities it is not 0.04% chance of ROI but 4%, which is slightly different.
Well, we will be the second one...

Thank you for that ancient but valid post, we went through that and we can say:
First of all, we would like to repeat: we are not Bitcoin business, we are real enterprise, so, not all points from the post are suitable for us, but, agree, many are.
Secondly: we did majority of the points from the post, but not all. Thank you for inform us about WOT, this is useful tool, so we have created WOT account, verified, and we are going to use that.

Doctor Zoidberg belives in this company. Our investment company "Dr.Zoidberg Finance&Medical Catering Surgery, Inc."
(see https://www.coinprism.info/asset/AX3D7g2fh3ab82vrNDEED2AZ1rkdkX2i8U)
purchased few shares of tasty fish and included them in our portfolio. It seems we are 6th biggest shareholder now  Smiley 
We hope that your fishing enterprise will grow and Dr. Zoidberg will get free hot meal from the Internet.

But seriously: if this is real business and you stay honest, you can be one of first companies traded on Open Assets protocol, that actually offers real-life product.
If this turns out to be a scam, then I can say only "Friends! Help! A guinea pig tricked me!"

Getting ready to the fishing season: bought two refrigirated containers!

https://www.capelazarev.com/20150601_refcontainers.shtml

The problem here is that the burden of proof isn't on 'the community' to prove you aren't a scammer. The burden is on you to prove that you are somebody. Right now, you have nothing. Re: meatspace credentials - they do not matter in bitcoin, really. All the 'scanned documents' and 'proofs' in the world shouldn't convince people to invest in you (but, sadly, many will invest anyway). This is especially true in a forum where the scams/fails far outnumber anything that remotely turns a profit.

I know this is a colored coin offering, but let's take a sample of offerings (albeit outdated) from Havelock: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/havelock-securities-at-a-glance-the-srs-bznz-edition-666993 During that time, out of 23 listed securities, only *1* turned any kind of profit. Regardless of scam or not, this is still only a 0.04% chance of ROI. It has been said before, but you'd be better off just putting BTC on a dice-throw somewhere (added bonus of instant results!).

So what can OP do if they are serious? I shall refer to an ancient, but still valid post: So you think you're going to start a Bitcoin business, right?

Thank you, totally agree that is our burden to proof that we are not scammers and we are working for that, however, it is a long way, but we are going to do that, because we are here not for one year.
We have already some shareholders and we definitely will start to pay dividends as promised 1st January 2016 even if we would not manage to collect the funds for plate freezer.
We will have enough profit to pay dividends in promised amount to small number of current shareholders without plate freezer.

So, if somebody would like to see our history, he will see it after 1st January 2016, but after that time, new shares will be available only with dividends started from 1st January 2017.

Highly likely in the 1st September 2015 we will close subscription for shares with dividends from 1st January 2016.

One from 23 listed securities it is not 0.04% chance of ROI but 4%, which is slightly different.
Well, we will be the second one...

Thank you for that ancient but valid post, we went through that and we can say:
First of all, we would like to repeat: we are not Bitcoin business, we are real enterprise, so, not all points from the post are suitable for us, but, agree, many are.
Secondly: we did majority of the points from the post, but not all. Thank you for inform us about WOT, this is useful tool, so we have created WOT account, verified, and we are going to use that.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

We have registered all of our real contacts and we are ready to provide other proofs which you ask.

To be real, my question to you: can you point to any sign that we are scammers?
Please, proof your words, do not put bare allegations here.

I"d have to say that what you're doing is proper so many good things off and good to ya.

Thank you!

I just trying to help my brother to collect investments and to promote the great functionality of colored coins.

There is an idea how we can pay dividends in bitcoin, not in USD: majority of our profit will be made till end of December 2015, so, in the end of December we can
put all of USD profit necessary to pay monthly dividends during whole 2016 into bitcoin and then we will pay whole of year 2016 monthly dividends in fixed amount of bitcoin,
does not matter what BTC/USD rate will be during 2016.

What do you think about that?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
I"d have to say that what you're doing is proper so many good things off and good to ya.
Congratulations to our biggest external shareholder so far!
https://www.coinprism.info/address/akZvaGCE7myXtngDJpZTF3NS5UpfoBrrjHb
You are leading the competition to name our biggest boat by name of your chose!

Reminder: the competition ends 1st September 2015, 00:00 GMT.
Just curious, but are you all fishing crab and lobster or tuna and tilapia? Anything else or is this just all one big lol? Ever killed some whales?

No, none of that. 75% of our fishing is "Chum Salmon" with red caviar in the very rich fishing season: July-August.
All of others month just additional fishing, mainly So-iuy Mullet and Rainbow Smelt.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Just curious, but are you all fishing crab and lobster or tuna and tilapia? Anything else or is this just all one big lol? Ever killed some whales?
We have added the possibility to buy the shares for USD, EUR, NZD, RUR, through the bank transfer.

For more details: send me PM or e-mail: [email protected]

In that case the shares will be sent to your colored coins address and dividends will be paid to your address in bitcoins.
Always be cautious when investing in IPO's people.

The valuation of this IPO is quiet high and repayment plans or projected revenues are not set in place.
As always on this forum, Make sure to research what you are investing in to.

In no way am I calling this a scam.. But it certainly has potential to turn into one. Caveat Emptor

Detail repayment plans and projected revenues is on the web-page of the project: https://www.capelazarev.com
Did you read that?
All of financial calculations are here.
Could you say what information do you need else?
We are happy to provide that.
Pages:
Jump to: