Pages:
Author

Topic: FixedFloat — fully automatic cryptocurrency exchange with Lightning Network⚡️ - page 4. (Read 1889 times)

copper member
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
Hi guys!

Just as a FYI: Both FreelanceForCoins and Taskopus (Crypto crowdsourcing marketplace) have integrated FixedFloat as the payment method. So, thanks to you we can now accept 16 types of coins.

I believe FreelanceForCoins is the first platform where one is able to pay freelancers using 16 different cryptocurrencies thanks to your platform. 👍

Many thanks for your trust!

Soon we will start adding more coins Cool

We are glad to cooperate Wink

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
Think big. Exchange wisely.

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hi guys!

Just as a FYI: Both FreelanceForCoins and Taskopus (Crypto crowdsourcing marketplace) have integrated FixedFloat as the payment method. So, thanks to you we can now accept 16 types of coins.

I believe FreelanceForCoins is the first platform where one is able to pay freelancers using 16 different cryptocurrencies thanks to your platform. 👍
copper member

Bitcoin growth in 7 years:

1 year: + 4%
2 years + 194%
3 years: + 923%
4 years: +3 039%
5 years: +1 101%
6 years: +6 320%
7 years: +144 912%

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

Bitcoin time!

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

The more cryptocurrency is prohibited, the more popular it becomes! Cool

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

A year ago, most banks and corporations denied any significance to cryptocurrency.

Today, the largest banks and corporations create their own cryptocurrencies, hoping to seize the lead.

There is only digital currency number 1. This is Bitcoin.

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

Why will the Lightning Network help Bitcoin to become a world currency? It's simple!

1. Transactions are carried out instantly  Cool

2. Commissions are invisible Wink

3. You can send even the most minimal payment Smiley

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

Happy first day of Crypto Summer!

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

We believe that Bitcoin and other decentralized currencies will change many areas of human activity, as the Internet has done.

By learning how to use cryptocurrencies now, you will get much more in the future!

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member
I personally like the FixedFloat Exchange website. Because here the recent exchange is seen. And the most interesting is that the minimum exchange amount here is very low. Because of which it is possible to exchange very easily here. Thanks, FixedFloat for giving us such a beautiful Exchange website.

Thank you

I think that is the advantage of having the lightning network integrated in the system.
But what is the rate compared to others? Is it competitive enough compared to others?
How long this platform has been actively operational?

Yes, at the moment the Lightning Network is used on a small number of exchangers Cool

We strive to become the best instant exchanger in the digital world. Therefore, we make sure that we always have the best courses. Previously, we regularly conducted a comparison of rates with the most popular instant exchangers. You can read about it in our blog - https://medium.com/fixedfloat-com-the-project-that-cryptocurrenrency

We have been actively working for 6 months, you can read reviews about us on this forum, as well as here:

1. Bestchange - https://www.bestchange.com/fixedfloat-exchanger.html

2. Trustpilot - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/fixedfloat.com

But we think it's better you just try to make an exchange, we are sure you will like it very much Wink

Best regards,
FixedFloat team.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I personally like the FixedFloat Exchange website. Because here the recent exchange is seen. And the most interesting is that the minimum exchange amount here is very low. Because of which it is possible to exchange very easily here. Thanks, FixedFloat for giving us such a beautiful Exchange website.

Thank you

I think that is the advantage of having the lightning network integrated in the system.
But what is the rate compared to others? Is it competitive enough compared to others?
How long this platform has been actively operational?
copper member

Thank you

Many thanks for your feedback)

Every day we improve our service and specifically save the opportunity for our customers to exchange small amounts)

You are always welcome to FixedFloat.com.

Best regards,
FixedFloat team.
copper member
The price of Bitcoin has updated a maximum of 2019, rising above $ 7,800!

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

More than $7000! Smiley

Best regards,
FixedFloat team.
copper member
copper member

Bitcoin and Lightning Network is the key to financial freedom for everyone.
We sincerely believe that a decentralized economy is the future of the global financial system.

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member
We are not exactly a classic cryptocurrency exchange - we do not store user funds, all exchanges are carried out in a fully automatic mode and after the exchange, you get a cryptocurrency not on your "balance", but directly to your wallet.

We provide the functionality of exchanging one cryptocurrency to another with maximum speed due to full automation, with us you can make an exchange in 3 simple steps:

1) Select the currency you want to exchange and to receive.
2) Enter or scan the wallet to receive the currency.
3) Click "exchange now" and send funds, our service will do the rest for you.

You can choose to exchange at a fixed or floating rate, which gives you an additional advantage for making better deals.

Welcome to FixedFloat.com!

Best regards,
FixedFloat team.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Is this a decentralized exchange or another centralized exchange? I think centralized exchanges don't need a transaction for trading as they can just move balance from user's account to other users, and that's automatically. Also is it possible to implement this lightning network for like Ethereum while Ethereum has already used Raiden Network?
copper member
Soon the reserves of our service will be increased Cool, and you can exchange much larger volumes! Wink

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.

This is the best lightning supported exchange at current time. The trade I performed was quick and hassle free. Very user friendly and straight forward.
The fees are also very competitive. FixedFloat is better than Changelly or Shapeshift in many expects. It provides one more option for users to compare where you'll get the most out of your coin.

When we created FixedFloat, we wanted to create a project that meets all the needs of the crypto community.

We believe that cryptocurrency and Lightning Network is the future of the global financial system, so we will soon launch a project that will allow everyone to receive a charitable Lightning payment.

Thank you very much for your support, and we are delighted that you like our project!

Welcome!

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member
Soon the reserves of our service will be increased Cool, and you can exchange much larger volumes! Wink

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.

Volumes personally suit me. Grin I tried to change the doge for bitcoin-well, what can I say?Fast, good, convenient, no need to register.Just great.
True, too few coins to exchange.I think you will add more coins?

Thank you very much for the appreciation of our service! Very nice to read this Cheesy

Now we are completing all the internal optimisation, and soon we will add a lot of new coins.

We will write about all updates in this thread Cool

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
Pages:
Jump to: