Pages:
Author

Topic: flag Lauda Gang - page 2. (Read 781 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
September 18, 2020, 09:13:26 AM
Foxpup is not suchmoon.
Wait, I'm not? Would you mind helping out a ditzy vixen and telling me who, if anyone, I'm supposed to be an alt of? I get so confused sometimes. Embarrassed

For a full expansive list of the Lauda scam gang see the dirty turds thread in meta.
Don't bother posting a link to it or anything. It's not like it's dropped to page 32 in your absence. Roll Eyes
Activity: 549
Merit: 42
September 18, 2020, 08:50:31 AM
Howdy OP,

So you were posting on the forum from time to time, but then all of a sudden decided to create a flag against some forum members? As far as I see you did not even argue or communicate with them. And now you create a flag? Really? Why dont you show your real face, real account?
Activity: 84
Merit: 22
September 18, 2020, 08:47:02 AM
~

Awwww, look who's back. Of course the most legendary of all trolls couldn't let some wannabe like korner claim the position of the biggest PITA on Bitcointalk.

Get your Ignores ready folks. It's wall of text time.

This is suchmoons idea of a refutation.
I just like watching them run away when one asks then for any evidence to support their claims of trolling.
Prefers to just make wild and disingenuous accusations and statements he later then self debunks demonstrating he knew he was talking BS all along.

What a shock to see them here on a lauda thread ...like being first to stab theymos in the back for requesting the scammer, extortionist a d trust abuser lauda removed from DT1, or being first to reject the flag on lauda that clearly shows he was lying and misleading others for financial gain aka scamming.

Suchmoon is not part of laudas gang. It is VERY probably Lauda.

Oeeieo is just a noob trash segment of the DT1 human centipede. It can only put out that which is forced in.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
September 18, 2020, 08:39:50 AM
I am offended you haven't included me. Don't you know I'm her covert synthetic hackerman?
It’s not just you mate,... I’m also a direct servant of the Queen Cat...
How come even the disciples are not included, man what have I done, I’ve been too loyal these past years! 😭
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
September 18, 2020, 08:26:36 AM
-snip-
donotfeedthetroll.jpg

I'm not at home and I can't be bothered searching old threads on mobile to find the picture, so I'm afraid this will have to suffice for now.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 18, 2020, 08:12:53 AM
~

Awwww, look who's back. Of course the most legendary of all trolls couldn't let some wannabe like korner claim the position of the biggest PITA on Bitcointalk.

Get your Ignores ready folks. It's wall of text time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 22
September 18, 2020, 07:45:37 AM
But suchmoon is just alt of Foxpup. Next flag must be to the Foxpup - he is a main puppeteer
Oh yeah, guys, I see what you're saying about BSV's zero-neuronal input posts and that he should just be ignored.  I hadn't read any of his recent posts, but if he thinks suchmoon and Foxpup are alts and that Foxpup is a puppeteer of...something...then yeah.  He's flown off his rocker and has landed ass smack on the grass.

Also: Vod is included in this?  The "Cult of Lauda" thing was a joke a while back, i.e., not a real thing.  Not a gang.  No organization with any structure or a leader.  And the members who got associated with this joke cult didn't include Vod as far as I remember--he's always stood on his own ground and didn't get chummy with any of the members on that list as far as I know.

Finally, not that I was worried about this BS flag being hoisted up the pole by three-fingered, snot-dribbling morons but I do thank those members who opposed mine.  I appreciate your support.  I don't know how the hell I got thrown into this mix anyway--or why the "Lauda gang" thing is being resurrected.  I'm not sure Lauda is even active anymore.

Then you know nothing. Or just spouting shit as usual.
Vod is merely an old man on welfare. Previously he has confessed to wanting to exclude or tag lauda but has been afraid to due to believing his account would be ruined as retaliation.  Over the years he has been ostracized by other elder members and has fallen in with the likes of lauda and tman. Who he constantly praises and protects.
He's a scammer support and enabler. Much like thepharmacist.

Theymos is well aware, but many believe that Lauda has something on him so Lauda the scammer gets away with pretty much anything.
Others claim Theymos and Lauda are family relations. The evidence is kind of weak and based from what I can tell on the fact laudaM and the apparent MM (theymos).
Foxpup is not suchmoon. Suchmoon is likely to be Lauda.
For a full expansive list of the Lauda scam gang see the dirty turds thread in meta.

This forum has died. There are at times less than 150 members browsing. That would have previously been a sad and unwelcome statistic. Now since a small corrupt group of scammers have gained control of the hilariously designed merit and trust systems and leveraged them to dominate all rev streams it is not so sad.

DT1 is a protection racket. Most there are entirely untrustworthy.

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
September 16, 2020, 05:10:00 PM
But suchmoon is just alt of Foxpup. Next flag must be to the Foxpup - he is a main puppeteer
Oh yeah, guys, I see what you're saying about BSV's zero-neuronal input posts and that he should just be ignored.  I hadn't read any of his recent posts, but if he thinks suchmoon and Foxpup are alts and that Foxpup is a puppeteer of...something...then yeah.  He's flown off his rocker and has landed ass smack on the grass.

Also: Vod is included in this?  The "Cult of Lauda" thing was a joke a while back, i.e., not a real thing.  Not a gang.  No organization with any structure or a leader.  And the members who got associated with this joke cult didn't include Vod as far as I remember--he's always stood on his own ground and didn't get chummy with any of the members on that list as far as I know.

Finally, not that I was worried about this BS flag being hoisted up the pole by three-fingered, snot-dribbling morons but I do thank those members who opposed mine.  I appreciate your support.  I don't know how the hell I got thrown into this mix anyway--or why the "Lauda gang" thing is being resurrected.  I'm not sure Lauda is even active anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
September 16, 2020, 03:15:00 PM
I am offended you haven't included me. Don't you know I'm her covert synthetic hackerman?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 16, 2020, 12:41:15 PM
Cute, my first Flag! That took just over 15 months. Unfortunately, you forgot to add any evidence to your thread, so it classifies as Trust Flag abuse. That's okay for someone who'll never reach DT, but I've left you a nice neutral tag nonetheless.

Why the negative feedback on my account?
My master has demanded I need to oppose them all, so this made it nice and easy.
Let me make it even easier to Support (Lol) | Oppose smartcontracts100's Flags:
2020-09-16 Wed 18.25h
source: loyce.club

2331 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged o_e_l_e_o (type 1, see why). Supported by smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, examplens, TheUltraElite, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Jawhead999, GazetaBitcoin.

2330 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged TalkStar (type 1, see why). Supported by smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, examplens, TheUltraElite, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Jawhead999, Little Mouse, GazetaBitcoin.

2329 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged owlcatz (type 1, see why). Supported by smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, examplens, TheUltraElite, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Jawhead999, Little Mouse, GazetaBitcoin.

2328 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged Vod (type 1, see why). Supported by smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, examplens, TheUltraElite, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Jawhead999, Little Mouse, GazetaBitcoin.

2327 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged The Pharmacist (type 1, see why). Supported by smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, examplens, TheUltraElite, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Jawhead999, Little Mouse, GazetaBitcoin.

2326 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged LoyceV (type 1, see why). Supported by smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, examplens, TheUltraElite, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Jawhead999, Little Mouse, GazetaBitcoin.

2325 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged suchmoon (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV, smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, examplens, TheUltraElite, HCP, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Jawhead999, Timelord2067, hacker1001101001, Little Mouse, GazetaBitcoin.

2324 Insufficient support. (Support | Oppose) smartcontracts100 flagged Foxpup (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV, smartcontracts100. Opposed by Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, The Pharmacist, examplens, TheUltraElite, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, Timelord2067, GazetaBitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
September 16, 2020, 06:57:24 AM
Thanks for linking to them all. My master has demanded I need to oppose them all, so this made it nice and easy.
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
September 15, 2020, 05:08:55 PM
Very nice to see it. But suchmoon is just alt of Foxpup. Next flag must be to the Foxpup - he is a main puppeteer
Pages:
Jump to: