Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 140. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 11, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
^^^ That's right keep denying perspective is real to support your lies. Everybody can see the guy on the football field is obsured by perspective and know that you're a liar.

If a boat disappears due to going out of sight from convergence as is the case when viewing a ship with the naked eye standing on the beach, then yes a zoom lens will bring it back into view.

Shut up you liar.

You have no idea what will happen because you have never tried it.

You just have no idea period, you're an NPC with a double digit IQ. You should off yourself just for that if not for being a complete tool of this Satanic agenda.

How do we know the football field was totally flat? We don't. You either show the math or you remain as a liar. Which you are. Big shill and liar. You always have the math for everything, don't you? Where is the math, notbatman, where?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 11, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
^^^ That's right keep denying perspective is real to support your lies. Everybody can see the guy on the football field is obscured by perspective and knows that you're a liar.

If a boat disappears due to going out of sight from convergence as is the case when viewing a ship with the naked eye standing on the beach, then yes a zoom lens will bring it back into view.

Shut up you liar.

You just have no idea period, you're an NPC with a double digit IQ. You should off yourself just for that if not for being a complete tool of this Satanic agenda.
December 11, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
Right.. So that guy walked like 30-40 meters on your picture and half of him is hidden. So basically every 50 meters, you get 1 meter hidden. 1 km away would hide 20 meters. However in your youtube video you can still see the top of the traffic lights even though it's further than 1 km. How does it work? Where is the math? Paid shill still lying.

The camera on the football field is on the ground and the PhD curve test is elevated a bit. I've got an idea why don't you hop on YouTube and tell the PhD who did the curve test he's a retard and fool yourself?

The only reason I joined this forum is because of fraud against me, then to be called a shill by the shitstains at Black Arrow when I asked where the miner I ordered was at was fucking enraging. Now I've got you pulling the same bullshit, I don't make a fucking dime from telling the truth.

You're clearly a Satanic fag who needs to be stuffed in a gas chamber.

Then show the math you fucking shill. What's the math to calculate how much an object will be hidden due to ''perspective'' on the flat earth. You are a fucking shill. I tried it myself in my house with a bottle of water and a camera on the ground and the bottom of the bottle was never hidden, even 15+ meters away from the camera. Show the math or shut up forever.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 11, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
The camera on the football field is on the ground and the PhD curve test is elevated a bit

Stop lying.  You have no idea how they performed the experiment until you try it yourself.

legendary
December 11, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
Right.. So that guy walked like 30-40 meters on your picture and half of him is hidden. So basically every 50 meters, you get 1 meter hidden. 1 km away would hide 20 meters. However in your youtube video you can still see the top of the traffic lights even though it's further than 1 km. How does it work? Where is the math? Paid shill still lying.

The camera on the football field is on the ground and the PhD curve test is elevated a bit. I've got an idea why don't you hop on YouTube and tell the PhD who did the curve test he's a retard and fool yourself?

The only reason I joined this forum is because of fraud against me, then to be called a shill by the shitstains at Black Arrow when I asked where the miner I ordered was at was fucking enraging. Now I've got you pulling the same bullshit, I don't make a fucking dime from telling the truth.

You're clearly a Satanic fag who needs to be stuffed in a gas chamber.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 11, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

Shut up you liar.

December 11, 2018, 08:20:32 AM
^^^ The math involved in describing and calculating the optics is actually complex and the sources due to being flat earth conspiracy related are few. The only place currently available is from art books.

This is just more gaslighting, he knows the math describing the optics is complex.

What a bunch of shit to say I don't know. Let me remind you of something.

''if you zoom in you will bring back the boat in full view'' You said that, now you are claiming that even on a flat earth, more than 80% of a traffic light is hidden by ''perspective''. Do you think you would bring back the whole thing with a powerful zoom? You are a paid shill and proven wrong again.

Paid shill? Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.

If you cherrypick a situation where the viewers perspective is less than a foot off the ground like in the PhD curve test video or, the picture of man walking away on the football field taken by a camera on the ground then no, the object being viewed is physically obscured and no amount of zoom will bring it back into view.

Suck off a shotgun you intellectually dishonest twat.

legendary
December 11, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
^^^ The math involved in describing and calculating the optics is actually complex and the sources due to being flat earth conspiracy related are few. The only place currently available is from art books.

This is just more gaslighting, he knows the math describing the optics is complex.

''if you zoom in you will bring back the boat in full view'' You said that, now you are claiming that even on a flat earth, more than 80% of a traffic light is hidden by ''perspective''. Do you think you would bring back the whole thing with a powerful zoom? You are a paid shill and proven wrong again.

Paid shill? Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.

If you cherrypick a situation where the viewers perspective is less than a foot off the ground like in the PhD curve test video or, the picture of man walking away on the football field taken by a camera on the ground then no, the object being viewed is physically obscured and no amount of zoom will bring it back into view.

Suck off a shotgun you intellectually dishonest twat.

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
I thought there was no person in the world who could think the way, that the Earth is flat. We could discuss it in a middle ages period, but today we go into outer space, have cutting edge technologies and no one has any doubt, that our flat is something else but a spherical. It was proved many years ago and there are no reasons to refute it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 06:01:57 AM
the photos from the satellites tell us that the earth is oval of predominantly blue color covered with white clouds
December 11, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

legendary
December 11, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?

What the fuck are you even referring to?

More gaslighting folks!

Perspective is an experiment anyone can do and see on their own.   Every artist on planet earth knows about perspective (one point perspective). You give him a visual.  And he asks "What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?".  WTF  

Can that even be considered gaslighting?

I asked Google, first link, first sentence of the article:

"Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. ..." -- https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/11-warning-signs-gaslighting

It looks like I'm on track with with my claim of gaslighting, he's seemingly trying to bring uncertainty to the provable reality of perspective.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
December 10, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?

I'll let your buddy Joe answer that:

You're simply passing along information that you yourself have not validated for yourself.  Stick to facts we can prove, not stories our government tells us.  Facts not beliefs.  

And he doubles down!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
December 10, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

I'll let your buddy Joe answer that:

You're simply passing along information that you yourself have not validated for yourself.  Stick to facts we can prove, not stories our government tells us.  Facts not beliefs.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
December 10, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

More gaslighting folks!

Perspective is an experiment anyone can do and see on their own.   Every artist on planet earth knows about perspective (one point perspective). You give him a visual.  And he asks "What happened to believing only things that you can verify and prove on your own?".  WTF  

Can that even be considered gaslighting?
legendary
December 10, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

More gaslighting folks!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
December 10, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

legendary
December 10, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

December 10, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
^^^ He ignores the posted image of perspective obscuring the man on the football field and continues to shill/gaslight!

Show me how to calculate it then if it happens all the time, it shouldn't be too difficult, right?
legendary
December 10, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
^^^ He ignores the posted image of perspective obscuring the man on the football field and continues to shill/gaslight!
Jump to: