Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 144. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 08, 2018, 12:38:56 PM
You are completely mistaken! The basic thing God cares about is the salvation of people from death and destruction.

That's why he flooded the earth and murdered everything, right?

That's almost right. God saved His faithful people, and a bunch of animals, as well, and the plants that weren't wiped out by being flooded.

Since God owns it all, He has the right to do what He wants with it. Be glad that He is patient with you.

Since you don't accept this, what are you getting at?

Cool
legendary
December 08, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
I'm still not clear on why I shouldn't tell somebody who is lying to my face and gaslighting me to go rope themselves. Perhaps there's a translation issue?

You attempt to use Bible as proof for FE. Why don't you use it for what it has been made for... Jesus salvation. But if you believe in Jesus, why don't you start practicing the Jesus life a little better. If you don't believe, why are you even using the Bible at all? Are you really so subtly deceptive that you think that you can trick Bible believers into your FE beliefs by quoting the Bible a little?

Cool

Don't you see the irony in your statement above? You use the Bible to prove how people, Earth and Universe were created!  6 days, 6000 years ago etc. does this ring a bell?

Literary works should not be used for anything in science, nevermind for the scientific proofs.

Looks like your Bible is a Swiss Army knife.  LOL.

Here is what you are missing. There are two kinds of people in the world - saved and unsaved.

I use the Bible with saved Batwoman to get her to act the righteous life, and to potentially help others to be saved that way.

With unsaved people, I use the science of the Bible to get them to be saved.

The Bible is an eye witness record, that is scientifically proven to be such. It goes to back to the Beginning, which was less than 7,000 years ago.

I show that modern science can't determine how old the earth is, because the Bible record tells us that before the first day the physics of the universe wasn't set in place. This means that modern science, without a time viewer, can't extrapolate backwards with certainty.

What I say might not make sense if the scientists who had done the original work on setting up the age of the universe had said "for a fact, the universe is this old." But those scientists essentially said that they didn't know how old the universe is, and that they were using the standard ages they use, as a form to organize the science. So it is the original time-scientists who tell you that they don't know how old the universe is.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 08, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
You are completely mistaken! The basic thing God cares about is the salvation of people from death and destruction.

That's why he flooded the earth and murdered everything, right?
legendary
December 08, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
"but test everything; hold fast what is good." -- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Hang onto Jesus salvation. Stop reviling other people by saying things like, "Go hang yourself." Saint Paul says, 1 Corinthians 4:12b,13:
When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.

If you are so insincere about the way you talk to other people, then you are insincere about the Bible, and insincere about flat earth.

Cool

P.S.  Now, go back through all your posts and delete the nasty talk that you use against people.

Yes, slap him badecker, show him the true power of god. He is going to hell, isn't he?

No, he is not, if he believes in Jesus salvation. But since you fight against even the existence of God, there is no way you can believe in Jesus salvation. So it is you who are going to Hell.

Cool

Right, forgot that's the only thing your god cares about, nevermind the insults and encouraging people to kill themselves everyday. Cool

For example, if your wife and your son have fallen over the cliff, and are each hanging on to separate vines to keep from falling to death, if you can only save one, which one will you save?

God in His wisdom knows which one to save. I don't. But when people reject God to the point that they cannot be saved no matter what, why not let them go so they don't pollute other people with their false religion?

Cool
Vod
legendary
December 08, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
...I'm not the once making the claim here so the burden of proof is on you not me.

Forget the fact they're hanging from wires, that bitches hair is all the proof anybody needs to debunk this fraud.

But you are claiming there is a wire attached to each hair on the bitches head... so the burden of proof is on you.  Tongue

Observe the 24/7 live feed and point out where they add and remove the wires as the astronauts move from room to room.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 08, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
Is there a positive correlation between a belief in God and Flat Earth? Logically speaking, it would seem strange for an atheist to believe in Flat Earth, for atheists tend to put their complete trust in conventional science.

You mean, in real science? Logically speaking it's strange for anyone to ever believe the earth is flat.

Lol my statement was not an attack against science, science is not a dogma. The world views of scientists change with new discoveries. Our science is young, we have a lot to learn about this universe.
Vod
legendary
December 08, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
I'm still not clear on why I shouldn't tell somebody who is lying to my face and gaslighting me to go rope themselves. Perhaps there's a translation issue?

Who is lying to your face?

You are trolling on an anonymous internet account.

I guarantee you don't go upstairs for dinner and tell your parents you believe in a flat earth.  
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
December 08, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

You attempt to use Bible as proof for FE. Why don't you use it for what it has been made for... Jesus salvation. But if you believe in Jesus, why don't you start practicing the Jesus life a little better. If you don't believe, why are you even using the Bible at all? Are you really so subtly deceptive that you think that you can trick Bible believers into your FE beliefs by quoting the Bible a little?

Cool

Don't you see the irony in your statement above? You use the Bible to prove how people, Earth and Universe were created!  6 days, 6000 years ago etc. does this ring a bell?

Literary works should not be used for anything in science, nevermind for the scientific proofs.

Looks like your Bible is a Swiss Army knife.  LOL.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 08, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

Hang onto Jesus salvation. Stop reviling other people by saying things like, "Go hang yourself." Saint Paul says, 1 Corinthians 4:12b,13:
When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.

If you are so insincere about the way you talk to other people, then you are insincere about the Bible, and insincere about flat earth.

Cool

P.S.  Now, go back through all your posts and delete the nasty talk that you use against people.

Yes, slap him badecker, show him the true power of god. He is going to hell, isn't he?

No, he is not, if he believes in Jesus salvation. But since you fight against even the existence of God, there is no way you can believe in Jesus salvation. So it is you who are going to Hell.

Cool

Right, forgot that's the only thing your god cares about, nevermind the insults and encouraging people to kill themselves everyday. Cool
legendary
December 08, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 08, 2018, 11:50:22 AM
legendary
December 08, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

Cool

Cool
December 08, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

Cool

legendary
December 08, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Cool

legendary
December 08, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
Vod
legendary
December 08, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
^^^ You're the one claiming a YouTube video is "scientific evidence" and "proof", I'm not the once making the claim here so the burden of proof is on you not me.

"proof" is something we can test over and over with the same results.  That is how we know the earth is a sphere.

You are not allowed to test your sky fairy, remember?  Tongue
Vod
legendary
December 08, 2018, 09:40:26 AM
So we are too small to see the curve (retarded basketball example) but yet big enough to see the boat disappear behind the curve.  Vod is a little bitch and simply argues any and all sides thinking we cannot all see the multiple switches he does.  Vod is a deceiver and a liar.  Oh yeah and a stupid fuck. 

That pain you are feeling is your brain trying to absorb new information.  Keep the word "retarded" for your son, please.

The basketball example is perfect to show how limited perspective can override common sense.

Cool

legendary
December 08, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
^^^ You're the one claiming a YouTube video is "scientific evidence" and "proof", I'm not the once making the claim here so the burden of proof is on you not me.

Forget the fact they're hanging from wires, that bitches hair is all the proof anybody needs to debunk this fraud.
December 08, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Got anymore of that great scientific evidence you moron? 

Post your best proof.

Yes, we have a 24/7 livestream of earth from space dipshit.

Keywords here are "scientific evidence" & "proof". YouTube videos streamed from a movie studio set with actors hanging from wires infront of a green screen and CGI objects, only proves you're either a liar complicit with this fraud or a gullible idiot.

The only thing dipped into shit is your head!

Keywords here are scientific evidence and proof, claiming they are actors and CGI doesn't make it so.
legendary
December 08, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Got anymore of that great scientific evidence you moron?  

Post your best proof.

Yes, we have a 24/7 livestream of earth from space dipshit.

Keywords here are "scientific evidence" & "proof". YouTube videos streamed from a movie studio set with actors hanging from wires infront of a green screen and CGI objects, only proves you're either a liar complicit with this fraud or a gullible idiot.

The only thing dipped into shit is your head, time to pull it out of your ass!
Jump to: