Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 147. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 06, 2018, 08:40:59 AM
^^^ Thanks for the gaslighting comments and fisheye lens image. Guess who the stupid asshole is?

Funny how the fisheye lens is normal on the ground, and only turns into fisheye at altitude, isn't it?

Your fantasy world has a lot of magic and hate in it.

You can't even explain shooting stars.  

Roll Eyes

I just posted an image and a link to the video showing the "curve" a few feet off the ground. How fucking stupid are you?

Here's the post again you sack of shit:

As a matter of fact, MOST high-altitude balloon pictures have a rounded earth in them. But let me guess, yours is true and all the others are fake and doctored, right? Your lunacy is entertaining, but goddamn you are one stupid asshole of a man.

IMAGE SOURCE: https://youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc#

"... All of the footage is done with a gopro hero 4 silver and was recorded in 1080p. This was filmed in wide angle so there is some lens effects going on in this video." -- ScienceBang

"... GoPro footage is known for its crisp image quality, coupled with a slight fisheye effect. ..." -- https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Reduce-the-Fisheye-Effect-in-Photos-and-Videos

Notice the curvature a few feet off the ground, it's called a fisheye lens you double digit retard. Notice the rope? Go hang yourself with it!

^^^ Thanks for the gaslighting comments and fisheye lens image. Guess who the stupid asshole is?

So all the high-altitude balloon images that show a curved earth have a "fisheye" lens image, and somehow magically the one you point to doesn't? You're truly insane. You're probably the kind of guy who looks into a pair of binoculars the wrong way and wonders why everything is so tiny.

It's a retarded argument made by retards. There are pictures of the whole earth from space, of course in that case they are forced to say it's fake, it's invented excuse after invented excuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvMV-A3nEdQ

Is the dome rotating around us? LUL.

I've never claimed the dome is rotating, in fact I'm sure I've had multiple arguments with you over the stars being projections of off the domes mirrored surface.

Go blow you your disingenuous stawman arguments out your asshole, then go curl up in a gas oven!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 06, 2018, 08:22:35 AM
But I don't think any amount of forum trolling will every answer the question either.  ( need something to pass the day )  Grin

The question was answered a couple thousand years ago.  Where are you dense fools coming from?
Activity: 1220
Merit: 612
OGRaccoon
December 06, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
One last log on the fire before I go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvbN-cWe0A0

How do we get from this...

Perfect flat horizon from the inside view.

then to this. on the outside view?

Grin
OGRaccoon
December 06, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
PS I am neither for or against flat earth..

Start off by lying - that will make us trust you.   Roll Eyes

haha! No I am on the undecided fence post!
I don't really believe anything NASA tell people and I am open to both ideas.

But I don't think any amount of forum trolling will every answer the question either.  ( need something to pass the day )  Grin
Vod
legendary
December 06, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
PS I am neither for or against flat earth..

Start off by lying - that will make us trust you.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 06, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
It enters the frame at 20:58 and leave as 21:05 -   So  a shard of ice falls off a moving rocket.. then takes 7 seconds to "float" away in earth's environment.

You are right, it's obviously aliens. You got them good bro!

PD: someone who doesn't have the basic understanding of why you dont feel earth's movement, should not be allowed to discuss anything related to science, just saying.

I understand the "socially accepted" understanding of why we don't feel the earth moving my point was instead of just "trusting" what your told I was going off what my brain and bodily senses tell me that indeed we do stand on a flat plane that is rotating. 

And I gave you simple examples like a car moving at constant speed, are you ok?
Vod
legendary
December 06, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Funny how the fisheye lens is normal on the ground, and only turns into fisheye at altitude, isn't it?

Your fantasy world has a lot of magic and hate in it.

You can't even explain shooting stars. 

Roll Eyes
OGRaccoon
December 06, 2018, 07:57:46 AM
It enters the frame at 20:58 and leave as 21:05 -   So  a shard of ice falls off a moving rocket.. then takes 7 seconds to "float" away in earth's environment.

PD: someone who doesn't have the basic understanding of why you dont feel earth's movement, should not be allowed to discuss anything related to science, just saying.

I understand the "socially accepted" understanding of why we don't feel the earth moving my point was instead of just "trusting" what your told I was going off what my brain and bodily senses tell me that indeed we do stand on a flat plane that is rotating. 
legendary
December 06, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

As a matter of fact, MOST high-altitude balloon pictures have a rounded earth in them. But let me guess, yours is true and all the others are fake and doctored, right? Your lunacy is entertaining, but goddamn you are one stupid asshole of a man.

IMAGE SOURCE: https://youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc#

"... All of the footage is done with a gopro hero 4 silver and was recorded in 1080p. This was filmed in wide angle so there is some lens effects going on in this video." -- ScienceBang

"... GoPro footage is known for its crisp image quality, coupled with a slight fisheye effect. ..." -- https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Reduce-the-Fisheye-Effect-in-Photos-and-Videos

Notice the curvature a few feet off the ground, it's called a fisheye lens you double digit retard. Notice the rope? Go hang yourself with it!
December 06, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

OGRaccoon
December 06, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
It enters the frame at 20:58 and leave as 21:05 -   So  a shard of ice falls off a moving rocket.. then takes 7 seconds to "float" away in earth's environment.
OGRaccoon
December 06, 2018, 07:36:32 AM
No need for name calling now..

PS watch the video...  Never seen "condensation" float like that....then be "blasted" away....

You must be an expert in condensation floating away from rockets. How did you get that degree?

So something that is moving close to terminal velocity.. right?  and then had a "bit of ice" take over 1000 frames to leave the shot... lol.
December 06, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

PS watch the video...  Never seen "condensation" float like that....then be "blasted" away....

You must be an expert in condensation floating away from rockets. How did you get that degree?
OGRaccoon
December 06, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

December 06, 2018, 07:20:53 AM
Three observations.  - PS I am neither for or against flat earth..

1. If you had never seen a globe or any nasa footage growing up and you trusted your brain and senses do you think it's plausable that we are spinning at over 1000MPH flying thru space on a spinning ball of water? without so much as a single feeling of "movement"  Every sence in my body tells me we stand on a "slowly" rotating platform.  Not a giant ball spinning at 10000MPH.
2. Have you ever seen 360 Degree footage from space?
3. Have any of you ever been to space?

anyone see the latest SpaceX launch?  

Saw something in the footage that was a little strange.

On booster return there is a small "item" that  floats very slowly past the camera (now think about it)  Slowly floats past the camera.  then is blasted away by the "jet"

Now don't forget this is something that supposedly falling out the sky at terminal velocity....

Sit back and enjoy CGI at it's best guys..

https://youtu.be/Esh1jHT9oTA?t=1256

Watch the LEFT screen...  what is that strange circle thing "floating"  SLOWLY away from the "supposed" booster.

Anyone know what that little thing was??  Listen to the guy..  Oh it's ice...  lol really?  

Yes really? It's condensation?

1. When you fly at constant speed, do you feel the movement? How can you have a glass full of water and not spill it if you are driving at the same speed? Physics you dumbfuck, it's called physics, go back to school.
OGRaccoon
December 06, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
Three observations.  - PS I am neither for or against flat earth..

1. If you had never seen a globe or any nasa footage growing up and you trusted your brain and senses do you think it's plausable that we are spinning at over 1000MPH flying thru space on a spinning ball of water? without so much as a single feeling of "movement"  Every sence in my body tells me we stand on a "slowly" rotating platform.  Not a giant ball spinning at 10000MPH.
2. Have you ever seen 360 Degree footage from space?
3. Have any of you ever been to space?

anyone see the latest SpaceX launch?  

Saw something in the footage that was a little strange.

On booster return there is a small "item" that  floats very slowly past the camera (now think about it)  Slowly floats past the camera.  then is blasted away by the "jet"

Now don't forget this is something that supposedly falling out the sky at terminal velocity....

Sit back and enjoy CGI at it's best guys..

https://youtu.be/Esh1jHT9oTA?t=1256

Watch the LEFT screen...  what is that strange circle thing "floating"  SLOWLY away from the "supposed" booster.

Anyone know what that little thing was??  Listen to the guy..  Oh it's ice...  lol really?  

PS -  NASA = No Actual Space Adventures Smiley
December 06, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

So all the high-altitude balloon images that show a curved earth have a "fisheye" lens image, and somehow magically the one you point to doesn't? You're truly insane. You're probably the kind of guy who looks into a pair of binoculars the wrong way and wonders why everything is so tiny.

It's a retarded argument made by retards. There are pictures of the whole earth from space, of course in that case they are forced to say it's fake, it's invented excuse after invented excuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvMV-A3nEdQ

Is the dome rotating around us? LUL.
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
December 06, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

December 06, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

Stars moving at night clearly show the earth is moving, check mate.
legendary
December 06, 2018, 03:53:39 AM
Jump to: