Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 222. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 26, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
Angular size reduction & convergence, atmosphereic lensing, magnification & refraction and mirage obfuscation, the angle light enters the observers eye and its elevation as well as the objects elevation. All these things need to be considered when analyzing what happens to a visible object as it approaches the horizon and vanishing point on a flat plane.

In the case of an aircraft since it's above you it visually decends down to the horizion at eye level. With a boat below you it visually rises up to the horizon as it approaches the vanishing point. This is convergence in action.

Can you see the problem here with claiming the boat sailed up, over and behind a curve three miles out? Say the aircraft is a helicopter shadowing the boat at low altitude.

911: "Fire, police or ambulance?"
Vod: "Hello, Coast Guard please!"
CG: "go ahead caller"
Vod: "I just witnessed a helicopter travel straight down into the ocean three miles out."
Vod: "It was following a boat that went up and over the curve!"
Vod: "The helicopter just went straight down, my god the humanity!"

Yeah there is always some perspective illusion to save your arguments. You just throw around a few words and you are done, your brain is happy, you tricked yourself yet again.  

Tell me, why did PBS fake their proof that the Earth's surface has enough curve (24') at six miles to hide an entire helicopter in PBS Discovery Science Genius Episode 6? There's no reason to fake the proof unless it's actually flat. They used the same frame twice, one frame with a helicopter added via CGI. Why the fuck am I being fed hoaxed images if it's a globe? These fucking scammers are taking public funds and donations.

It's time to go fucking kill yourself, go find an oven and crawl inside. Don't forget to blow out the pilot light and turn on the gas first or you'll just cook yourself to death.

Will you pay to go to mars?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 26, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
Angular size reduction & convergence, atmosphereic lensing, magnification & refraction and mirage obfuscation, the angle light enters the observers eye and its elevation as well as the objects elevation. All these things need to be considered when analyzing what happens to a visible object as it approaches the horizon and vanishing point on a flat plane.

In the case of an aircraft since it's above you it visually decends down to the horizion at eye level. With a boat below you it visually rises up to the horizon as it approaches the vanishing point. This is convergence in action.

Can you see the problem here with claiming the boat sailed up, over and behind a curve three miles out? Say the aircraft is a helicopter shadowing the boat at low altitude.

Vod: "I just witnessed a helicopter travel straight down into the ocean three miles out."

Yeah there is always some perspective illusion to save your arguments. You just throw around a few words and you are done, your brain is happy, you tricked yourself yet again.  

Tell me, why did PBS fake their proof that the Earth's surface has enough curve (24') at six miles to hide an entire helicopter in PBS Discovery Science Genius Episode 6? There's no reason to fake the proof unless it's actually flat. They used the same frame twice, one frame with a helicopter added via CGI. Why the fuck am I being fed hoaxed images if it's a globe? These fucking scammers are taking public funds and donations.

It's time to go fucking kill yourself, go find an oven and crawl inside. Don't forget to turn on the gas, and blow out the pilot light first or you'll just cook yourself to death.
September 26, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

legendary
September 26, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 26, 2018, 03:07:11 AM
When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?  Vod your dumb ass probably thinks the plane crashed.  How many times did you call the Mounties regarding downed planes?  Big hint for you.  It does the opposite when it comes towards you just like the sun.

You just proved you are lying.   Thanks.

You admitted you see planes disappear behind the horizon, which means the earth cannot be flat.

On a flat earth, you will always have line of sight to the plane.  It will slowly fade away in the middle of the sky as the same fog that blocks the sun will block the plane.   Planes do not do that, do they?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 26, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it

Hey retard, speaking of planes can you explain how on a flat earth a plane could fly non stop from Santiago Chile to Sydney Australia.

I know that one might be a little tough for someone as stupid as you so lets try an easier one!  If you saw a picture with circle and a triangle on it would you be able to identify the circle?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 25, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
Suchmoon let me guess.  Canadian as well?

No, I'm gay Mexican Jew. I hope that's not a problem with you.

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?

Can I bring it back with binoculars? That's a neat trick, I'd like to learn how to do that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
September 25, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
Hmmm, very odd thing happened to me this morning.  I was awake and I saw the sun rise.

It didn't fade in, in the middle of the sky with a blue hue, as the flattards claim it would.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift)

It rose from the horizon and appeared quite yellow.  Almost as if the earth was rotating and the sun wasn't moving towards me...

Undecided

Hey notbatman do you think Vod has the intelligence to understand perspective and how the eyes work?  I'm begging to think Vod and suchmoon are the same person as these two dumb asses are having difficulty on the same basic principle.  I assume you just let them go on and prove their stupidity for all to see.  Funny as hell there are 600 pages of Vod proving he doesn't get even the basic principles of which he is fighting.  

Suchmoon let me guess.  Canadian as well?

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?  Vod your dumb ass probably thinks the plane crashed.  How many times did you call the Mounties regarding downed planes?  Big hint for you.  It does the opposite when it comes towards you just like the sun.

How about when the plane flies up from the horizon as it comes towards you (just like your sunrise).  Do you believe it just sprung up form the ground at that very moment? 

Keep on going guys this is great material.  You dumb fucks actually think your intelligent while making a ass of yourself to anyone with a functioning brain. 

Take a one point perspective art class and educate yourself.  You guys can put up an argument against flat earth much better when you get passed the basic shit we all know and learned in grade school.  I bet the science community just loves when you guys makes your brilliant comments.  Your setting back the helio-centric model almost highhandedly.

legendary
September 25, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
If you like "theory", I'm currently looking into the New York giants. I suspect a world wide catastrophic event (1815) and coordinated efforts between the Jews, Jesuits and Masons (to name a few) were able to completely eliminate a race of giants (~ 12') that lived among us. They wiped their empire and culture from the history books and destroyed most physical evidence, took their land and pocketed everything of value.

How exactly are you looking into it? Was Youtube around in 1815? Be careful please, don't tell anyone you're doing this. If the deep fried state finds out about it you'll get wiped from history books or worse.

I think we've drifted off-topic here.
legendary
September 25, 2018, 08:02:40 PM
If you like "theory", I'm currently looking into the New York giants. I suspect a world wide catastrophic event (1815) and coordinated efforts between the Jews, Jesuits and Masons (to name a few) were able to completely eliminate a race of giants (~ 12') that lived among us. They wiped their empire and culture from the history books and destroyed most physical evidence, took their land and pocketed everything of value.

How exactly are you looking into it? Was Youtube around in 1815? Be careful please, don't tell anyone you're doing this. If the deep fried state finds out about it you'll get wiped from history books or worse.
legendary
September 25, 2018, 07:47:09 PM
People will be living on Mars in a few years and notbatman will still claim the earth is flat  Grin

Fake people on fake Mars who got there on fake NASA SpaceX rockets. If anything - this would be a gold mine for notbatman. He thrives on conspiracy theories, the crazier the better.

There's conspiracy fact like Flat Earth then there's "conspiracy theory", a term coined by CIA to help shield their activities from criticism.

September 25, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
Who likes youtube videos?

Shocking Solar Diameter Change, Fall Equinox-1 (v2) 1080p -- https://youtu.be/Ml24hflaDhU

Well, youtube videos can be quite amazing and informative and educational, unfortunately anyone can make a youtube video. I don't think Einstein or Newton came up with theories watching youtube videos.
legendary
September 25, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
Who likes empirical proof the Earth is motionless and the Sun moves?

Shocking Solar Diameter Change, Fall Equinox-1 (v2) 1080p -- https://youtu.be/Ml24hflaDhU
September 25, 2018, 07:08:35 PM
People will be living on Mars in a few years and notbatman will still claim the earth is flat  Grin

Fake people on fake Mars who got there on fake NASA SpaceX rockets. If anything - this would be a gold mine for notbatman. He thrives on conspiracy theories, the crazier the better.

Hey this is the dumbass that couldn't get the simple video I was talking about from above.  LOL.  Watch out notbatman.  This guy is a real tool. 

I also realized Vod is an overweight Canuck.  We should take it easy on him.  He's Canadian.  Our retarded cousin to the North.  Vod has an excuse.  Not sure about the other dumbass though. 

Aren't you the guy crying over a negative trust rating on a bitcoin forum because you think the earth is flat?
September 25, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Hey this is the dumbass that couldn't get the simple video I was talking about from above.  LOL.  Watch out notbatman.  This guy is a real tool. 

I also realized Vod is an overweight Canuck.  We should take it easy on him.  He's Canadian.  Our retarded cousin to the North.  Vod has an excuse.  Not sure about the other dumbass though. 
legendary
September 25, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 25, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
Hmmm, very odd thing happened to me this morning.  I was awake and I saw the sun rise.

It didn't fade in, in the middle of the sky with a blue hue, as the flattards claim it would.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift)

It rose from the horizon and appeared quite yellow.  Almost as if the earth was rotating and the sun wasn't moving towards me...

Undecided
September 25, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
September 25, 2018, 04:56:31 AM
12 Questions for Astrophysicists That They Cannot/Will Not Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2yyUmPk2UQ
September 24, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
Even showed him a video.   The poor chap still has not gotten it.  

You're going to have to live the rest of your life understanding that the vast, vast, vast, vast, vast majority of all of mankind and their kin to come will never "get it."

We simply can't get why an extremely vocal 0.00001% of the population hangs onto a belief as retarded as flat earth. I'm going to also assume you believe the following are also government-orchestrated hoaxes, stop me when I'm wrong:

- the moon landing
- hell, the entirety of NASA
- astrophysics, rocketry
- flight travel
- time zones
- tides
- gravity
- outer space
- 9/11
- Sandy Hook

You must either be such deep trolls that you troll on a subconscious level, or... Well that's it, there is no "or."

"Getting it"  had to do with the curve and the boat.  I see reading isn't a strong suit for you. 

Nice evidence by the way.  Another drive by shit poster that is too unintelligent to make an argument.  Just ridicule and false assumptions. 

Jump to: