Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 251. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 12, 2018, 02:25:23 PM
Sun below horizon at 5 mile high
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPW5kUMGJ2E
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 12, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
So if the earth is flat then why is there a horizon?
here is a simple fact

Here is a simple fact: we have a ton of pictures and videos of earth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
June 12, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
here is a simple fact

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
June 12, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
If the earth was flat, where would gravity come from?

Gravity is an incorrect theory; dense objects sink, in the case of air they fall. You can float your boat without gravity, all you need is density and buoyancy.

Think of it this way, your body is occupying space (real space not the the outer space hard vacuum bullshit NASA claims; nature abhors a vacuum) and it's pushing the air out of the way to be there. Due to constraints i.e. the ground and the lower dome wall the displaced air is pushed up towards the area of lowest pressure increasing the pressure of the entire atmosphere. Now if you'll recall Newton's (may he rot in hell) 3rd law requires a reaction to every action and the reaction to being displaced is an equal and opposite force.

Now somebody like af_newbie will cry out in pain, but go measure it with a pressure meter next to the object then they yell look everybody there's no change in pressure. You're literally trying to measure the equivalent of a change in sea level rise after tossing in a marble in this case.

The Jews will take all your marbles if you let them dictate the rules to you with unproven bullshit like the theory of gravity. Once you believe this bullshit then their black magic has power over you. Do you see it's its an illusion, a lie, a deception, it's stage magic with a rabbit pulled out of a hat. I tell you these snakes, these children of Cain they're tricking you and it's not for your entertainment.

The Jews also like to hide behind masks and shields, they get shabbos goys (literally translated to shitty cows) to do all the work for them so goy is always being lied to by other goys like Jesuits and Masons.

So if Gravity doesn't exist then why is it harder walking up hill?

Two simple facts anyone can observe without scientific instruments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 12, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
They are not live streaming. Recently there was an live interview of an astronaut saying they can't pass the Allen belt going to the moon.

You are a liar.   Wink

https://www.theverge.com/2012/5/12/3016254/russian-satellite-earth-from-space-121-megapixels

That's one real image of earth. It's not from NASA by the way.
That certainly is not an "oblate spheroid", someone is lying.
Why is there always clouds and never rain or sunshine?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
It's just a short distance away. this is true . and vice versa is wrong.
June 12, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
Is it my imagination or is the the entire globe ~80% obscured by clouds each time a rocket goes up equipped with a camera so to snap a pic or vid of Earth?

The chat on the livestream is hilarious, REEEEEEEEE IT'S FAKE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
June 12, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
Is it my imagination or is the the entire globe ~80% obscured by clouds each time a rocket goes up equipped with a camera so to snap a pic or vid of Earth?
June 12, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
They are not live streaming. Recently there was an live interview of an astronaut saying they can't pass the Allen belt going to the moon.

You are a liar.   Wink

Why would an astronaut, once of the best examples of humanity, state that when he knows for a fact we have visited the moon?

It's getting obvious that anyone who claims the earth is flat is just being dishonest.  No one can be that stupid.

Well that's what I heard in an interview. I can't find the youtube video but that's what I've watched. And they were telling no one ever reached the moon because of this van allen belt radiation. And they also mentioned about all those footage and photos of all Appollo space travel has been lost? And I mean nothing else is given besides those edited photos and videos and I searched the net about it all I can see are indeed true, there's none.

I don't even see a real picture of real space hub nor satellite above flying in space except the edited ones.

UHH you watched a video on youtube once that said no one ever reached the moon huh? Damn, it must be true then. ''I don't even see a real picture of real space hub nor satellite above flying in space except the edited ones'' How do you know which ones are edited?

https://www.theverge.com/2012/5/12/3016254/russian-satellite-earth-from-space-121-megapixels

That's one real image of earth. It's not from NASA by the way.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 12, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

You are a liar.   Wink

Why would an astronaut, once of the best examples of humanity, state that when he knows for a fact we have visited the moon?

It's getting obvious that anyone who claims the earth is flat is just being dishonest.  No one can be that stupid.

Well that's what I heard in an interview. I can't find the youtube video but that's what I've watched. And they were telling no one ever reached the moon because of this van allen belt radiation. And they also mentioned about all those footage and photos of all Appollo space travel has been lost? And I mean nothing else is given besides those edited photos and videos and I searched the net about it all I can see are indeed true, there's none.

I don't even see a real picture of real space hub nor satellite above flying in space except the edited ones.
Activity: 59
June 12, 2018, 04:07:13 AM
In the map it's flat biy it isn't really flat at all.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
June 12, 2018, 01:27:24 AM
Live fake launch alert --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3niFzo5VLI

17 minutes to blastoff.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 12, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

Would you believe heavy balls in the sky and a curved horizon?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
June 12, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

Gravity is an incorrect theory; dense objects sink, in the case of air they fall. You can float your boat without gravity, all you need is density and buoyancy.

Think of it this way, your body is occupying space (real space not the the outer space hard vacuum bullshit NASA claims; nature abhors a vacuum) and it's pushing the air out of the way to be there. Due to constraints i.e. the ground and the lower dome wall the displaced air is pushed up towards the area of lowest pressure increasing the pressure of the entire atmosphere. Now if you'll recall Newton's (may he rot in hell) 3rd law requires a reaction to every action and the reaction to being displaced is an equal and opposite force.

Now somebody like af_newbie will cry out in pain, but go measure it with a pressure meter next to the object then they yell look everybody there's no change in pressure. You're literally trying to measure the equivalent of a change in sea level rise after tossing in a marble in this case.

The Jews will take all your marbles if you let them dictate the rules to you with unproven bullshit like the theory of gravity. Once you believe this bullshit then their black magic has power over you. Do you see it's its an illusion, a lie, a deception, it's stage magic with a rabbit pulled out of a hat. I tell you these snakes, these children of Cain they're tricking you and it's not for your entertainment.

The Jews also like to hide behind masks and shields, they get shabbos goys (literally translated to shitty cows) to do all the work for them so goy is always being lied to by other goys like Jesuits and Masons.

Except the buoyancy only exist in the presence of gravity, by definition. Stop spreading misinformation, learn the basics before you speak on the subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

Atmospheric air pressure is due to gravity just like the pressure at the bottom of the swimming pool.

Nonsense, buoyancy is observable, testable and measurable alternatively gravity is an unproven theory. A pressurized atmosphere in the presence of an electric field will cause a pressure density gradient that in accordance with Newton's 3rd law explains the buoyant forces in simple, measurable, testable and observable terms. Gravity can't be proven, it ignores Newton's 3rd law and it's a mathematical contrivance with the only physical proof being heavy balls in a shed and the only practical application being heavy balls in the sky.

It's simple, there are no heavy balls in the sky; they're all holographically projected lights.

ROFL...pressure density gradient, WTF? Take your medication, now!

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 11, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

You are a liar.   Wink

legendary
June 11, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

Except the buoyancy only exist in the presence of gravity, by definition. Stop spreading misinformation, learn the basics before you speak on the subject.

Atmospheric air pressure is due to gravity just like the pressure at the bottom of the swimming pool.

Nonsense, buoyancy is observable, testable and measurable alternatively gravity is an unproven theory. A pressurized atmosphere in the presence of an electric field will cause a pressure density gradient that in accordance with Newton's 3rd law explains the buoyant forces in simple, measurable, testable and observable terms. Gravity can't be proven, it ignores Newton's 3rd law and it's a mathematical contrivance with the only physical proof being heavy balls in a shed and the only practical application being heavy balls in the sky.

It's simple, there are no heavy balls in the sky; they're all holographically projected lights.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
June 11, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

legendary
June 11, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

Activity: 32
June 11, 2018, 03:32:52 PM
Activity: 219
June 11, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
Earth is not flat but spherical
Jump to: