Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 246. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 22, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Yeah, what about 10.000 years ago, there was a hologram of the sun projected back then? You never answered who made it and why.

^^^ Engineered by God just like the Earth and Man.

So why does the bible not say that? You are burying yourself deeper and deeper. The bible clearly says god made the sun and the stars, it doesn't mention anything about a projection. Also why would god made them like that, to confuse us into thinking we are in a spherical planet? I thought NASA was responsible for this conspiracy, turns out it was god all long, you are funny notbatman Cheesy

The madness of defending the globe hoax is getting to you, you can't even compose a coherent paragraph that doesn't contradict itself.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 22, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

So why does the bible not say that? You are burying yourself deeper and deeper. The bible clearly says god made the sun and the stars, it doesn't mention anything about a projection. Also why would god made them like that, to confuse us into thinking we are in a spherical planet? I thought NASA was responsible for this conspiracy, turns out it was god all long, you are funny notbatman Cheesy
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
June 22, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
srsly?

nope... he's trolling.
legendary
June 22, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 22, 2018, 04:23:12 AM
Hey people, don't we have hundreds of years worth of research proving that the earth is round.
would be silly to say but if the earth was flat we would fall off the edge.
Airplanes fly around the earth because it is round. That is why if you were flying at a speed fast enough, you would chase the sun around the world and never see night.
Also if you started travelling from the point you are at in a straight line you would definitely come back to the same point.
Also we have evidences of people clicking pic from as high as Mount Everest proving earth is round.

1. A few hundred years of liars and their fools. What about the last 10,000 years?

2. The Bible claims there's a dome and the science of optics proves it with rainbows. Who says there's an edge?

3. Planes that fly east or west travel in a circle like the Sun does. A circle is round, you know that right?

4. Traveling in a straight line always leads to Antarctica. Can you prove this wrong?

5. Wide angle lenses cause what's known as barrel distortion and it causes the horizon to look curved. Have you climbed Mt. Everest and seen the horizon yourself?

The Earth is a flat and motionless plane covered by a dome, this is both scientific and biblical fact. Do some research and learn the truth for yourself.

Yeah, what about 10.000 years ago, there was a hologram of the sun projected back then? You never answered who made it and why.
legendary
June 22, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
Hey people, don't we have hundreds of years worth of research proving that the earth is round.
would be silly to say but if the earth was flat we would fall off the edge.
Airplanes fly around the earth because it is round. That is why if you were flying at a speed fast enough, you would chase the sun around the world and never see night.
Also if you started travelling from the point you are at in a straight line you would definitely come back to the same point.
Also we have evidences of people clicking pic from as high as Mount Everest proving earth is round.

1. A few hundred years of liars and their fools. What about the last 10,000 years?

2. The Bible claims there's a dome and the science of optics proves it with rainbows. Who says there's an edge?

3. Planes that fly east or west travel in a circle like the Sun does. A circle is round, you know that right?

4. Traveling in a straight line always leads to Antarctica. Can you prove this wrong?

5. Wide angle lenses cause what's known as barrel distortion and it causes the horizon to look curved. Have you climbed Mt. Everest and seen the horizon yourself?

The Earth is a flat and motionless plane covered by a dome, this is both scientific and biblical fact. Do some research and learn the truth for yourself.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
When you look outside of the window of a plane, if you are high enough, you can see the curvature of the Earth. Having seen this first hand, I think it justifies the roundness of the Earth without relying on third-party info.

that's what the conspirationist want you to believe, the theory is that the plane has a predesigned window that shows you nonsense
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 21, 2018, 09:05:58 PM
The fool says in his heart "Vod is not God"

Now, which phrase do you believe?  One written in the age of ignorance, or one written today - one that you can examine, challenge and discuss.

Do you not believe I am God?  Then you are a fool - because you just read it (twice).
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 21, 2018, 05:20:36 PM
^^^

It says God created a solid i.e. firm barrier above our heads in KJV Gen 1:6. Nowhere does it say globe, not one mention.

It says the Earth is motionless in KJV 1 Chronicles 16:30, Psalm 93:1 and Psalm 104:5. Nowhere does it say the Earth is moving or rotating.

"Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?" -- KJV Job 38:5

SPOILER ALERT!!! There is no god!  Wink

Bad digestion of your ball shaped pizza today eh, Guido the globo.

bonus pic / w fe background

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 21, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
Is it a trolling thread? Seriously, everybody knows that Earth is a pyramid.

More like a Rubik’s cube.

Wait, it's not a rhombus? ...

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
June 21, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

More like a Rubik’s cube.
Activity: 24
June 21, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
I have to say. You guys are giving me a really fun time. But as everyone should know that Earh is not flat, there are mysteries in the universe that human doesnt know yet - so maybe it would be more important to think about that...
Activity: 44
June 21, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
Activity: 14
June 21, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
look at the moon, why always look the same pattern every night, just its different rotation

that's an oddity!
legendary
June 21, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
It says God created a solid i.e. firm barrier above our heads in KJV Gen 1:6. Nowhere does it say globe, not one mention.
God never mentioned that the barrier is flat and never on the entire book of genesis.

It says the Earth is motionless in KJV 1 Chronicles 16:30, Psalm 93:1 and Psalm 104:5. Nowhere does it say the Earth is moving or rotating.
Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved. - full version source

All I understand from this passage is that the earth can no longer be moved from its orbit around the sun and its own rotation.

"Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?" -- KJV Job 38:5
My english skill can't handle this! You better ask for the real version(Hebrew) and learn Hebrew.

If you could only prove that the earth is flat by going out of the atmosphere, you could have debunked the Spacetime Curvature.

1. LOL I never claimed the sky was flat, I think I've mentioned that there's a dome more than a few times now.

2. A spinning ball orbiting a giant Sun is movement.

3. The Bible was written in Greek.

4. I have debunked spacetime curvature, the Dufour & Prunier's replication of the Sagnac effect proves special relativity is not consistent with experiment; the static aether model is the correct one.

Also you assume outer space and the solar system are real when there are no heavy balls in the sky, just some projected lights reflecting off a dome above our heads.
Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
June 20, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
God never mentioned that the barrier is flat and never on the entire book of genesis.

Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved. - full version source

All I understand from this passage is that the earth can no longer be moved from its orbit around the sun and its own rotation.

My english skill can't handle this! You better ask for the real version(Hebrew) and learn Hebrew.

If you could only prove that the earth is flat by going out of the atmosphere, you could have debunked the Spacetime Curvature.

Source
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 20, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
Grin Grin Grin

Can't believe this is an actual topic here haha!

It's not a real topic consisting of over a million views. It's just a place for Newbies to post their first post is all. Welcome to the crypto space, bud. Post long and prosper.

I promise you're gonna love this other newbie:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4346025
June 20, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
Grin Grin Grin

It's not a real topic consisting of over a million views. It's just a place for Newbies to post their first post is all. Welcome to the crypto space, bud. Post long and prosper.
Activity: 20
June 20, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
 Grin Grin Grin

Jump to: