Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 268. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
April 27, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
I do not think flat because we know that on our earth there are mountains, oceans, lowlands, highlands ,,
Oh dear me just lost for words....
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
if the earth is flat then where is the tip? we just need logic  Roll Eyes
probably most people will answer the north pole and south pole  Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 27, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
^^^ How does the signal electrode connect to the optic nerve?

edit:

I should note I've posted the video requested; "convex earth" being one of a couple of examples given. I do not however agree with any of their analysis or conclusions they present in that video; their work intensive, accurate and empirically based experiments do speak for themselves.

Still waiting for any evidence for all your claims, though. Oh wait sorry, there is no way to take a picture of it because that would be too easy to prove, right?

3 holes prove the earth is round. https://youtu.be/hLPPE3_DVCw?t=4m20s

Notbatman can't debunk this video Smiley

There's nothing to debunk, an actor on a TV show is making a claim with no evidence, explanation or anything but a graphic that shows the opposite of what he's claiming.

It's an easy experiment that can be performed by anyone if you know how to calculate angles, what do you mean no evidence. You can't debunk it because you can't, you are not even smart enough to calculate the angles by yourself you moron.

So prove me wrong then, show me the "3 hole" calculations I'm too dumb to perform that makes a close, small Sun projected off of a mirrored dome impossible.

Who's the fucking idiot here, me or the clown on TV making unsubstantiated claims?

Go take a picture of the edge and stop this madness already  Grin

They wont. They have all these insane claims but never any evidence to back them up. We have so many fake photos, videos and even livestreams but they can't even find a ''real'' photo of the edge, the dome, the holographic projections? The flat earth? Nothing.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

edit:

I should note I've posted the video requested; "convex earth" being one of a couple of examples given. I do not however agree with any of their analysis or conclusions they present in that video; their work intensive, accurate and empirically based experiments do speak for themselves.

Still waiting for any evidence for all your claims, though. Oh wait sorry, there is no way to take a picture of it because that would be too easy to prove, right?

There's nothing to debunk, an actor on a TV show is making a claim with no evidence, explanation or anything but a graphic that shows the opposite of what he's claiming.

It's an easy experiment that can be performed by anyone if you know how to calculate angles, what do you mean no evidence. You can't debunk it because you can't, you are not even smart enough to calculate the angles by yourself you moron.

So prove me wrong then, show me the "3 hole" calculations I'm too dumb to perform that makes a close, small Sun projected off of a mirrored dome impossible.

Who's the fucking idiot here, me or the clown on TV making unsubstantiated claims?

Go take a picture of the edge and stop this madness already  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 27, 2018, 08:24:05 AM
I cannot read all the tread, who can explain me in couple of words watta hell is going on here  HuhCheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why such silly topic gained so much attention?

It's a massive conspiracy finally coming to light.
Activity: 280
Merit: 62
April 27, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
I cannot read all the tread, who can explain me in couple of words watta hell is going on here  HuhCheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why such silly topic gained so much attention?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 02:34:24 AM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

they have been found that the ground of the ground is considerable when the following observation under observation but in the right left of the power if they are round when observatory from the computer, in the future will be many people reference cylinder and look short left from the top.
Activity: 35
April 26, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

This is the reason for global warming propaganda.

The global elitists are strongly pushing the idea of global warming because, if the North Pole ice is allowed to dissipate, we all can have access to the "big hole" at the North Pole, like Admiral Byrd found. Once we intermingle with the advanced races inside, we will learn their knowledge about how to free ourselves from global domination by the global elite. We are already starting with Bitcoin. Obviously, they don't want to lose control, so they are fighting in every way that they can think of.

The reason for chemtrails is, the global elite are spraying massive amounts of powdered aluminum into the atmosphere, to hopefully reflect some of the sun's heat, in an effort to keep the polar ice caps from melting. A couple of side advantages from the aluminum are in the Alzheimer's that develops, both to keep the population "dumb," and to help people die off early so that the world population decreases, at least in its rapid expansion rate.

You are going to die young from the chemtrails. You will never find out all the riches of wisdom and knowledge of the inhabitants of the inside of the earth, because the global elitists are killing you off with chemtrails, the same chemtrails they are using to keep the polar ice caps from melting any further.

Grin

Jesus is that you ?
legendary
April 26, 2018, 11:16:28 PM
I am more of a round earth guy, but I'm always interested in what the flat earthers have to say about it.

Talk to anyone that has ever claimed the earth is flat, and they will tell you they were only kidding.

Notbatman is a liar.  You can see that from the original post.  He wasn't looking for info - he was looking to troll.   Wink

You're full of shit asshole.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 26, 2018, 07:51:05 PM
I am more of a round earth guy, but I'm always interested in what the flat earthers have to say about it.

Talk to anyone that has ever claimed the earth is flat, and they will tell you they were only kidding.

Notbatman is a liar.  You can see that from the original post.  He wasn't looking for info - he was looking to troll.   Wink
legendary
April 26, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

The Flammarion engraving (1888) depicts a traveler who arrives at the edge of a flat Earth and sticks his head through the firmament.
The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth cosmography, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD), and China until the 17th century.

The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most pre-Socratics (6th–5th century BC) retained the flat Earth model. Aristotle provided evidence for the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds by around 330 BC. Knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.

The stars are holographic lights projected off of a concave mirrored dome viewed from a flat and motionless surface below, so how is making observations of these lights a la Aristotle empirical evidence that the Earth below is a ball?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
what exactly is this thread about?
Earth is flat.
case solved.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
April 26, 2018, 03:44:53 PM
i think, earth is not flat, if earth flat, you can see eifel in your home Cool

Look this and try to think again, this time better:

@syntaxerror797

Activity: 40
April 26, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

The Flammarion engraving (1888) depicts a traveler who arrives at the edge of a flat Earth and sticks his head through the firmament.
The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth cosmography, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD), and China until the 17th century.

The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most pre-Socratics (6th–5th century BC) retained the flat Earth model. Aristotle provided evidence for the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds by around 330 BC. Knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 26, 2018, 08:12:45 AM
Anyone thinking a ~24000 Mile long level looks like this has some serious mental issues to deal with.
https://imgur.com/FxPwqxG

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
April 26, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

edit:

I personally don't care about neil degrasse tyson, he is a smart ass sometimes but the flat earth advocates like you make claims all the time with literally 0 evidence behind them, we make our claims with a lot of evidence backing them up even if you think the evidence is wrong.

Look at this fucking thread, hundreds of pages for what? You already made up your mind since the beginning anyways.
legendary
April 26, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

edit:

legendary
April 26, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

edit:

There's nothing to debunk, an actor on a TV show is making a claim with no evidence, explanation or anything but a graphic that shows the opposite of what he's claiming. Unsubstantiated claims are not proof.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 26, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

edit:

legendary
April 25, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

edit:

Jump to: