Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 266. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
May 02, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
^^^ Clown.

The Sagnac Experiment was designed by Sagnac in 1913 for the specific purpose of detecting the aether and was successful in doing so. The result being the Sagnac Effect and empirical proof of the aether.

I know you won't read it notnatman, but for the sake of others who might be slipping into a like mindset, here's some interesting reading: https://briankoberlein.com/2015/08/11/does-the-aether-exist-hint-no/

This article states that the Sagnac experiment proves the aether "A shift in the interference pattern is exactly what the aether model predicts." A direct quote that contradicts the title of the article proves it's misleading and intellectually dishonest.

It then tries to whitewash the result by claiming it didn't disprove relativity because it (relativity) doesn't apply to rotating systems. Dufour and Prunier totally blow this argument out of the water by proving the results are in fact not consistent with relativity:

"Challenging Modern Physics: Questioning Einstein's Relativity Theories" -- https://books.google.ca/books?id=XVLmihZnsvUC

You've just been BTFO asshole.
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
May 02, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
^^^ Clown.

The Sagnac Experiment was designed by Sagnac in 1913 for the specific purpose of detecting the aether and was successful in doing so. The result being the Sagnac Effect and empirical proof of the aether.

I know you won't read it notnatman, but for the sake of others who might be slipping into a like mindset, here's some interesting reading: https://briankoberlein.com/2015/08/11/does-the-aether-exist-hint-no/
legendary
May 02, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
^^^ Clown.

May 02, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
^^^ The Sagnac Effect exploits the properties of light in the Earth's atmosphere to produce its effect and is empirical proof that the Earth rotates.

There you go, I removed all subjectivity from your reply to allow others to gain insightful knowledge based on reproducible experimentation that forms the ground work for the field known as Science.

You're most welcome.  Grin
legendary
May 02, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
^^^ The Sagnac Effect exploits the aether to produce its effect and is empirical proof thereof.
May 02, 2018, 04:25:39 AM
^^^ That's aether drift, it correlates with sidereal time and most likely drives the projection of all the celestial objects. This drift was measured by the M&M experiment but the effect was many magnitudes smaller in size than the predicted effect the experimenters were expecting if the Earth was in motion. The aether drift also explains the many experiments that detect the so-called Coriolis effect.

My empirical proofs that the Earth is not in motion stand firm.

The three experiments you claim as "my empirical proofs that the Earth is not in motion" were all experiments done to try and prove the presence of a substance that would explain how light (using wave theory) could travel in a vacuum, a substance they named aether. This substance was not proven to exist from these experiments and is still yet to be proven to exist.

The fact that you believe that aether exists slants your view to the findings of these experiments, but we've already had the subjectivity discussion about these experiments before.
legendary
May 02, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
All these folks here that argue so hard that Earth is a spinning globe know for a fact that it's flat and are liars. It doesn't matter how much proof is presented they'll argue the Earth is a spinning globe no matter what. They have almost unlimited financial resources to manufacture any needed evidence and the manpower to devise all sorts of pseudoscience to baffle and confuse everybody.

This is a conspiracy and these people are the Devil and his minions described in the Bible; the synagogue of Satan.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:11:21 AM
people actually believe the world is flat?Huh  Huh Huh
sounds so strange to me to believe in such nonsense
legendary
May 02, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
^^^ That's aether drift, it correlates with sidereal time and most likely drives the projection of all the celestial objects. This drift was measured by the M&M experiment but the effect was many magnitudes smaller in size than the predicted effect the experimenters were expecting if the Earth was in motion. The aether drift also explains the many experiments that detect the so-called Coriolis effect.

My empirical proofs that the Earth is not in motion stand firm.
May 02, 2018, 12:10:55 AM
^

And yet the Sagnac Effect is used to prove that the Earth has rotation....a point that you continually put aside because it doesn't suit your belief.
legendary
May 01, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

You're such a clown astargath. On the video you posted we can see very clearly that the stars are circulating above stationary plane earth.

Don't be such clown as astargath, research flat earth

The Earth is motionless, it's not spinning, twisting, turning, rolling, rotating, circling, wobbling, moving forward, sideways, up, down, left, right, backwards or in reverse nor is it accelerating or have any velocity at all.

This is proven beyond a reasonable doubt with,

1. Direct measurement of the stars:

(a) "Airy's Failure" (failure to prove the motion of the Earth) Experiment where a water filled telescope views star light vs. an air filled telescope. This is direct measurement of starlight i.e. an empirical measure.

2. Direct measurement of the Earth:

(a) "The Michelson & Morley Experiment" where direct measurement of the theorized motion of the Earth was attempted with an interferometer. This is direct measurement of static aether i.e. an empirical measure.

(b) "The Sagnac Experiment" and effect is interferomic method that exploits the static aether to create a ring interferometer. This effect directly exploits the static aether and constitutes empirical proof thereof.

There you have it folks, proof my detractors are clowns.
May 01, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
This is "The Eagle" lunar lander, some identifiable pieces it's made from include aluminum foil, tar paper, sticky tape, curtain rods and BMX bicycle parts:

NASA claims astronauts traveled to the Moon in that pile of garbage and took the following image of a globe Earth:

Actually, NASA don't claim that at all, you do, but why let facts get in the way of your lies.

The astronauts actually travelled to the moon (and back) in a spacecraft known as a Command/Service Module after being launched by a Saturn V rocket. There's a reason the picture above it called the "lunar lander".  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 01, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
earth is not flat

No there are hills, mountains and valleys.

It does
not rotate 1038 miles per hour and
no 66600 mile per hour motion around the Sun also
no 483000 mile per hour motion around the Milky Way and
no, the milky way not going around the greater attractor at 1400000 mile per hour,
not happening,
get used to it.

How do you explain this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpeM3fxJoQ
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
May 01, 2018, 02:56:24 PM
earth is not flat

No there are hills, mountains and valleys.

It does
not rotate 1038 miles per hour and
no 66600 mile per hour motion around the Sun also
no 483000 mile per hour motion around the Milky Way and
no, the milky way not going around the greater attractor at 1400000 mile per hour,
not happening,
get used to it.

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:41:31 PM
earth is not flat
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
May 01, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

You're such a clown astargath. On the video you posted we can see very clearly that the stars are circulating above stationary plane earth.

Don't be such clown as astargath, research flat earth

May 01, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
This is "The Eagle" lunar lander, some identifiable pieces it's made from include aluminum foil, tar paper, sticky tape, curtain rods and BMX bicycle parts:

NASA claims astronauts traveled to the Moon in that pile of garbage and took the following image of a globe Earth:

Meme related:

Keep ignoring proof that a 5 year old would understand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpeM3fxJoQ

You can do that by yourself, you just need a camera.
legendary
April 30, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Meme related:

April 30, 2018, 09:57:11 PM
Flat earth and god.

Two of the biggest lies.

All the photographs of a globe Earth are fake i.e. a lie, that being the case you should go climb in an oven and be mindful not to let the door hit your ass on the way in.

All the photographs of a globe earth are true, that being said you should go climb a mountain and jump. See how easy it is to make claims?
April 30, 2018, 09:56:33 PM
^^^ I'm clearly saying the Earth is not in motion, you can't feel the motion because it's not moving! Why do you put words in my mouth you piece of shit?

Also Airy's Failure experiment provides empirical proof the stars are in motion and the Earth is motionless.

And a simple video proves they are moving https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpeM3fxJoQ

Unless you are saying all the amateur videos on youtube of stars are also fake or that somehow the dome is rotating to make it look like the earth is in motion? LUL
Jump to: