Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 274. (Read 1095196 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
April 15, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

"Now that I'm on the other side, I'll soon be reportin' on my findin's after I quit playin' with my widget."

Bonus Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-pHMN4DyA
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 15, 2018, 02:27:11 PM
Geology is a fraudulent science!

Real fossil science:

Mud Fossil Crystal Skull

This is lava rock:

Lava Rock
legendary
April 15, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

Have you seen lava rock? It's not a mach with every other kind of stone out there.

Mud fossils however can and do explain the various kinds of rocks and their features the Earth is made from. The evidence for fossilized animals including giant humans is everywhere, it's just that nobody can see the forest for the trees; the globe Earth mind just can't comprehend a two mile tall elephant.

The globe explanation for the creation of the Earth doesn't hold any water, just like the surface of every ball.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

Petrified technology and GIANTS....crash site!?! -- https://youtu.be/lvVssYNlRfk

Are you trolling now or did your mental illness finally took over?

Third garden. Third Dimension / 3d.... Is where you are existing now. Time completes the Fourth square.
Alice, are you living on another plane? or planet?.... if you prefer.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 15, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

Petrified technology and GIANTS....crash site!?! -- https://youtu.be/lvVssYNlRfk

Are you trolling now or did your mental illness finally took over?
legendary
April 14, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

April 14, 2018, 06:02:06 AM
Mathematical, as you know for every 100 meter length there is 7.8 mm curvature to make a globe of 40000 km circumference
(or over 1 km a 7.8 cm hump, 100 km 780 m)

Its all nice and good to have theory but can you please point to some practical evidence please.

Mississippi River physical Model proves a Flat Earth  WATER RUNS DOWNHIL
Its now a couple of weeks and i still wait for a  link to some real practical evidence.

The thing i found is just so unpractical.

The design of long bridges, like the Verrazano–Narrows Bridge in New York and the Humber Bridge in England, must take into account the Earth's curvature. In the case of the Verrazano, its two towers are 1 5⁄8 inches farther apart at their tops than at their bases, and in the Humber's case, the difference is 1.3 inches.
Long Bridges you say.. 

How do you know it doesn't have it?
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
April 14, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
Mathematical, as you know for every 100 meter length there is 7.8 mm curvature to make a globe of 40000 km circumference

Its all nice and good to have theory but can you please point to some practical evidence please.

Its now a couple of weeks and i still wait for a  link to some real practical evidence.

The design of long bridges, like the Verrazano–Narrows Bridge in New York and the Humber Bridge in England, must take into account the Earth's curvature. In the case of the Verrazano, its two towers are 1 5⁄8 inches farther apart at their tops than at their bases, and in the Humber's case, the difference is 1.3 inches.
Long Bridges you say.. 
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:27:12 AM
if you are very curious about a flat or round earth.
first you have to explore the science of geology and astronomy as well as math courses.
and it will take years, do not believe your mind if you are not related to science, if you insist, as a result you like to walk at night without lights. perverted
I do not understand how people think that people believe the earth is flat, just based on youtube channels. a science that should have been around for years, disappears in a 30-minute video circulating on youtube. how to logically.
it's really blasphemy of science
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 14, 2018, 04:07:00 AM
Dragons and Lizards certainly roamed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccEzSm_RiTA&pbjreload=10

He who believes he is part Monkey let him be, you can not stop a belief.
legendary
April 14, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
A petrified forest,

of hairs...

You see when you dig down you find these sweat glands.

April 12, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
April 12, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

How long to i have to wait for an answer?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32918412

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
April 12, 2018, 03:33:02 PM
There's a flat earth map that people post around, basically the picture where they take the actual map and the north pole is in the center, and south pole is surrounding everything with the "ice wall."   If you just apply basic geometric principles to that map you can see that it's completely wrong.  Australia would need to be more than twice the size it is because it's so far away from the center.

This isn't even getting into the geometry of the sun relative to places on the earth.  Just get some of your flat earther friends and go to different points on the earth at different latitudes and measure where the sun is at the same time.  You can just plainly see the earth can't be flat.  As a bonus, if you use your measurements you can actually measure the curvature of the earth too! 

Not only that but their sun and moon paths would never be able to produce the day/night cycles that we have. They now claim they are projections but they never explain why or how these projections exist, let alone their paths to produce light only in a few places. Let's not talk about the million pictures of the earth or countless videos and livestreams and the fact that they have 0 photos of the flat earth, the dome, the Antarctic wall that surrounds the earth? How difficult is it, I mean if we can have hundreds of thousands of fake pictures, surely they can have at least 1 ''real'' picture of the flat earth, no?
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
April 12, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
There's a flat earth map that people post around, basically the picture where they take the actual map and the north pole is in the center, and south pole is surrounding everything with the "ice wall."   If you just apply basic geometric principles to that map you can see that it's completely wrong.  Australia would need to be more than twice the size it is because it's so far away from the center.

This isn't even getting into the geometry of the sun relative to places on the earth.  Just get some of your flat earther friends and go to different points on the earth at different latitudes and measure where the sun is at the same time.  You can just plainly see the earth can't be flat.  As a bonus, if you use your measurements you can actually measure the curvature of the earth too! 
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
^^^ What the fuck does that have to do with the world turtle?
Never cross their Ball............. Pokerface.....Tweedle dum and tweedledee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44F0d2CbjM0

Can you tell why i did that?........
I hope some bees will come and make a nest in it.... Then i shall get the honey...
legendary
April 12, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
^^^ What the fuck does that have to do with the world turtle?
April 12, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
Earth, the perfected fusion of technology and turtle.

Bonus map:

The funny thing as I mentioned before is that even extremist religious people do not believe or accept that the bible says the earth is flat: https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/
legendary
April 11, 2018, 09:33:08 PM
Earth, the perfected fusion of technology and turtle.

Bonus map:

legendary
April 11, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
^^^ How is pointing out what the Earth is made of somehow an unrelated random conspiracy?

Does it bother you that I've found evidence of the world turtle?

Here's one of the elephants:

Jump to: