Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 275. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
hahahahahahha
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 11, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
^^^ Fake news.
legendary
April 11, 2018, 06:29:31 AM
^^^ The Jew kvetches when giants threaten to expose his lies about evolution and dinosaurs.

Oy vey muh doctors will get you and your little dog too!!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 11, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
Has any flat earth believer tried to book a tour at Antarctica or would that ruin the fandom? Tourism in Antarctica -although rare- is a thing, I don't get why they keep repeating that treaty myth as if they wouldn't be allowed in if they were coming with an organized group.

At the top of the previous page, I quoted a post of notbatman where he said that such tours exist. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34327673

Cool

He's a VIP and Flat Earth takes back seat to bigger conspiracies; I suspect hiding frozen giant humans and other cool antediluvian curiosities.

I'm worried about you, the schizophrenia seems to be worse now, you should honestly get checked out by a doctor, you are losing it.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 11, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
I guess it's a good thing Flat Earth is horizontal, and not vertical, huh ?

That's because density is not the normal thing that holds us to the "planet." "Normal," from Dictionary.com at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/normal?s=t, number 5, mathematics, a. "being at right angles, as a line; perpendicular."

The normal thing is gravity. This means that notbatman is NOT the normal thing. He is not perpendicular to the earth, but, rather, horizontal to it. Being horizontal with the horizontal earth means that he is parallel to it.

In other words, it's night time and he is in bed. Grin

Cool
Activity: 247
April 11, 2018, 02:07:34 AM
do better work
Activity: 49
April 10, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
today it is already proven that the earth is a sphere shaped. it is given that the shape is proven because of science, and astronauts outside the earth could tell you the proof. but even along time ago, around 1500's, Ferdinand Magellan had an expedition, a circumnavigation the first voyage, he only headed to one direction. He was fascinated that he came back to the same place he started and concluded that the earth is round. this is a proof that the Flat earth theory is not a theory anymore for it is proven wrong.
legendary
April 10, 2018, 11:40:33 PM
Has any flat earth believer tried to book a tour at Antarctica or would that ruin the fandom? Tourism in Antarctica -although rare- is a thing, I don't get why they keep repeating that treaty myth as if they wouldn't be allowed in if they were coming with an organized group.

At the top of the previous page, I quoted a post of notbatman where he said that such tours exist. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34327673

Cool

He's a VIP and Flat Earth takes back seat to bigger conspiracies; I suspect hiding frozen giant humans and other cool antediluvian curiosities.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 10, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Cool
Activity: 69
April 10, 2018, 11:09:19 PM
Activity: 96
April 10, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
A flat earth??
lol i wonder what world would be like if it was flat
we probably be all 2d shapes and flat body
legendary
April 10, 2018, 10:06:01 PM
Yeah I watched 10mins of that video, and that guy is, in my opinion, madder than a box of frogs.

I think it's fair to say I won't believe a single thing he says unless it's backed up by at least one textual source. He is a batshit mentalist.

Or maybe I'm part of the Owl freemason club, and this post is all just obfuscating the truth... WooOooooh.

Stone owl club meeting:

Giant Mud Fossil Owl

Activity: 89
April 10, 2018, 09:10:36 PM
Yeah I watched 10mins of that video, and that guy is, in my opinion, madder than a box of frogs.

I think it's fair to say I won't believe a single thing he says unless it's backed up by at least one textual source. He is a batshit mentalist.

Or maybe I'm part of the Owl freemason club, and this post is all just obfuscating the truth... WooOooooh.
Activity: 49
April 10, 2018, 09:07:36 PM
Why don't you two come back when you can provide some proof, any proof at all that the Earth is a spinning globe. I've provided a whole lot of evidence that it's flat and undeniable proof (Airy's failure experiment) that it's motionless. Because right you guys look like total fools trying to say there's curvature in that photo while ignoring the fact there's a hot spot under the Sun.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Activity: 5
April 10, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
Omg I love this thread  Grin
Jump to: