Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 290. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
March 19, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

Please, notbatman, I want your alias "nomad13666" back... this serbad one sucks, boring as fuck!  Sad

Yeah, what the hell happened to nomad? Is he building a rocket to prove the flat earth?

Pd: still waiting for that video of a boat being brought back into view...

Pd2: Is he going to claim that all those videos are deleted by youtube? X^D

Nomad is still here, he's just posting under his exemplaar account name instead.

While it's getting difficult to tell one religious nutter from the next, I'm 99.9% sure that serbad, notbatman and nomad/exemplaar are three separate people, as there are clear differences in the way they express themselves grammatically.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 19, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Archived GIF

The preceding video was scrubbed form youtube along with a boatload of other videos investigating perspective. Astargath must be aware of the recent video shoah, Jew loves to demand something goy can't produce because Jew controls the supply. Well here it is Jew, we saved a copy in GIF format; boat comes back into view after zoom.

Nope (again)... such boat isn't far enough to disappear under the curvature, see the water past it!?
Still waiting for a zoomed image of a boat that come back into view after it has disappeared below the horizon...  Wink
The speed of light is a constant not a limit.
Your stupidity is limitlesss... but i suppose its all you have left apart from your consistency to hate.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.
 Wink
Consider what o'clock it is.

Please, notbatman, I want your alias "nomad13666" back... this serbad one sucks, boring as fuck!  Sad

Yeah, what the hell happened to nomad? Is he building a rocket to prove the flat earth?

Pd: still waiting for that video of a boat being brought back into view...

Pd2: Is he going to claim that all those videos are deleted by youtube? X^D
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 19, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Archived GIF

The preceding video was scrubbed form youtube along with a boatload of other videos investigating perspective. Astargath must be aware of the recent video shoah, Jew loves to demand something goy can't produce because Jew controls the supply. Well here it is Jew, we saved a copy in GIF format; boat comes back into view after zoom.

Nope (again)... such boat isn't far enough to disappear under the curvature, see the water past it!?
Still waiting for a zoomed image of a boat that come back into view after it has disappeared below the horizon...  Wink
Your stupidity is limitlesss... but i suppose its all you have left apart from your consistency to hate.

Wink

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 19, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

Archived GIF

You just can't get it through your head that ships that are not moving towards the horizon are not ever going to go over the horizon. Just one more proof that you admit to that you don't really have any proof for flat earth. But that's not the funny part. The funny part is that you think that you are proving flat earth with it. LOL.

Cool

I apologize! I never realized your injury was that severe.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 02:19:30 PM
Flat earth society OMG  Grin Grin
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Archived GIF

Wink
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 19, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Archived GIF

Still waiting for a zoomed image of a boat that come back into view after it has disappeared below the horizon...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 18, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

Archived GIF

You just can't get it through your head that ships that are not moving towards the horizon are not ever going to go over the horizon. Just one more proof that you admit to that you don't really have any proof for flat earth. But that's not the funny part. The funny part is that you think that you are proving flat earth with it. LOL.

Cool

legendary
March 18, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

Archived GIF

Cool
legendary
March 18, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

Archived GIF

Do we live on a cylinder? If we ignore the video proof above and the boat is falling off a giant hump of water (like Astargath claims) and the horizon is perfectly flat (like the image above shows) then there's no other possible explanation.
legendary
March 18, 2018, 07:32:01 PM
March 18, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
^^^ there's no fucking "hump", the horizon is the result of perspective and convergence.

There's a good reason the Jew doesn't teach the goyem about perspective and convergence in science class. THE GOYEM CAN'T KNOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

But you said, zooming in would bring boats back into view, how hard is it to find a video of it? Maybe you can't because there isn't any video because it is impossible and because there is a curvature, eyyyy.

You can try this for yourself if you have a zoom camera. And there are also plenty of videos out there. Search and you will find, knucklehead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ITTjyNQxqc

I can't seem to find one, you took the time to find and post the video and image, why not just post a video of a boat being brought back into view by zooming in? You can't, that's why.
legendary
March 18, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

If we lived on a flat earth, the Suez would be concave.      Grin
legendary
March 18, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

It would look more realistic if you uncrossed your eyes.     Grin
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
March 18, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
^^^ there's no fucking "hump", the horizon is the result of perspective and convergence.

There's a good reason the Jew doesn't teach the goyem about perspective and convergence in science class. THE GOYEM CAN'T KNOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

But you said, zooming in would bring boats back into view, how hard is it to find a video of it? Maybe you can't because there isn't any video because it is impossible and because there is a curvature, eyyyy.

You can try this for yourself if you have a zoom camera. And there are also plenty of videos out there. Search and you will find, knucklehead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ITTjyNQxqc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
Next time you are on a long haul aircraft flight, take a spirit level with you into the cabin and observe that the aircraft flies horizontally for thousands of miles whilst maintaining the same altitude.

What to do when i never flight but i don't believe to you? I am scared to use planes and when i'm walking earth is always flat, lol Grin
March 18, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

legendary
March 18, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
The whole question of FE or GE revolves around this. God is loving and giving. If you want to believe in FE, He gives you what you want. If you want to believe in GE, He gives you what you want. What does He give you? He gives you the blind spot with regard to reality so that you can believe the thing that you want. He does this because He is loving and giving.

What else does god give? He givers you the method to find reality. Why does He give that? Because He wants people to understand the truth.

Ultimately, if you study it deeply enough, you will find that GE is real.

Cool
legendary
March 18, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

^^^ Come on! Almost everybody knows it is "humping" when an animal does what you said.

Grin
legendary
March 18, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

Jump to: