Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 293. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 14, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
Дa кaк-тo,чё зa бpeд??вcё пpeкpacнo виднo из кocмoca!!!зaчeм тoгдa люди вooбщe тyдa лeтaют??

The space is in your head comrade; cosmonauts never leave the TV studio. Also Sputnik was a giant Mylar weather balloon with a lightweight radio transmitter.

Oh, look... space!!!

www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 14, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
Дa кaк-тo,чё зa бpeд??вcё пpeкpacнo виднo из кocмoca!!!зaчeм тoгдa люди вooбщe тyдa лeтaют??

The space is in your head comrade; cosmonauts never leave the TV studio. Also Sputnik was a giant Mylar weather balloon with a lightweight radio transmitter.
March 14, 2018, 07:41:32 AM
You're a massive retard if you think perspective has anything to do with what's going on in that picture.

... says the one who believes the Earth is flat and motionless!
legendary
March 14, 2018, 07:05:04 AM
^^^ LOL you can't even see to the end of a long enough hallway. It's called perspective, look into it.

Perspective, the same reason why sun rays converge to a single point in the sky.  Wink

You're a massive retard if you think perspective has anything to do with what's going on in that picture.
March 14, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
^^^ LOL you can't even see to the end of a long enough hallway. It's called perspective, look into it.

Perspective, the same reason why sun rays converge to a single point in the sky.  Wink

Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
March 14, 2018, 05:22:42 AM
I'm not agree with people says earth is flat, look at the sea. If the earth was flat you would see only mountains far away.

All nice and good, so Is the highest point on the beach and then the ocean "falls away" or is there a hump (a mile or five out) over which ships travel before despairing bottom first. Go for a dive and tell me how far you see, now tell me the water contend in the air of your residency (Humidity).

Mathematical, as you know for every 100 meter length there is 7.8 mm curvature to make a globe of 40000 km circumference
(or over 1 km a 7.8 cm hump, 100 km 780 m)

Its all nice and good to have theory but can you please point to some practical evidence please.

Mississippi River physical Model proves a Flat Earth  WATER RUNS DOWNHIL
legendary
March 14, 2018, 04:15:46 AM
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 03:54:54 AM
I'm not agree with people says earth is flat, look at the sea. If the earth was flat you would see only mountains far away.
legendary
March 14, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
Converting a car to run with a tank full of water on air fueled ammonia seems like it would be fairly simple.
legendary
March 13, 2018, 09:46:43 PM
"When ammonia combusts it produces nitrogen and water vapor (4NH3 + 3O2 yields 2N2 + 6H2O)" -- https://www.agmrc.org/renewable-energy/renewable-energy/ammonia-as-a-transportation-fuel/

So you would run electrolysis off a generator powered by combustion that produces water? And if you feed that water back into this contraption - perpetual motion machine? Genius.

No you're missing a few steps, if you recall I mentioned the catalytic conversion of air into a combustible fuel in addition to thermal transfer via heat-pump action. This means we're dealing with an open thermodynamic system, with perpetual motion machines a closed thermodynamic system is a requirement.

Catalytic conversion of hydrogen and atmospheric nitrogen is industry standard practice in the synthesis of ammonia and there's a heat-pump installed on the roof of every other commercial merchant building.

"Will you walk into my parlor?” said the spider to the fly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hail HYDRA
March 13, 2018, 08:53:19 PM
i can't believe that there are flat earth society members around the globe
but anyways. we live and die believing things on what we would like to believe
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 13, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
"When ammonia combusts it produces nitrogen and water vapor (4NH3 + 3O2 yields 2N2 + 6H2O)" -- https://www.agmrc.org/renewable-energy/renewable-energy/ammonia-as-a-transportation-fuel/

So you would run electrolysis off a generator powered by combustion that produces water? And if you feed that water back into this contraption - perpetual motion machine? Genius.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
Polar opposites
suck squeeze bang blow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0957xUwf-JQ
legendary
March 13, 2018, 03:05:04 PM
March 13, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
Let's be fair to notbatman, he needs more time to come up with a suitably irrelevant meme for this. Something with hamsters and triple parentheses.

Seems like he just ignored it. I guess no argument was good enough.

It think this counts as a response, involved rodents and triple parentheses:

The (((rats))) have made Flat Earth seem ridiculous via mass indoctrination and NASA Hollywood propaganda. Research Flat Earth, the globe is not only ridiculous it's impossible.

I'm now genuinely curious as to how people like notbatman would behave if they were faced with evidence IRL, e.g. during a vacation on a beach. Would they pretend to be blind?

Although likely it's just an online troll-persona. I've yet to meet a flat-earther IRL.

For how long do you have to troll to be considered insane?
Not long now im sure..!!..... new trade deals..>...... your masters will comply... resistance is futile.... live long and PROSPER.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
March 13, 2018, 02:48:59 PM
The (((rats))) have made Flat Earth seem ridiculous via mass indoctrination and NASA Hollywood propaganda. Research Flat Earth, the globe is not only ridiculous it's impossible.
The spherical Earth and the Universe we know for a while and we are able to make models of them are ridiculous and impossible, but the flat eart with endless ice walls and magical domes seen by no one ever and protected by an earthwide conspiracy is possible and believeable. Sounds good.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 13, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
Let's be fair to notbatman, he needs more time to come up with a suitably irrelevant meme for this. Something with hamsters and triple parentheses.

I'm now genuinely curious as to how people like notbatman would behave if they were faced with evidence IRL, e.g. during a vacation on a beach. Would they pretend to be blind?

Although likely it's just an online troll-persona. I've yet to meet a flat-earther IRL.

For how long do you have to troll to be considered insane?
March 13, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Flip Reverse.... Mind worm<.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 13, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Jump to: