Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 377. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 01, 2017, 07:49:05 AM
lol this thread still exists

It will continue as long as the OP has a desire to keep lying.

The earth is a globe.  Only idiots think otherwise.

Go fuck yourself asshole, I haven't lied about anything.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 31, 2017, 10:46:51 PM
I can't say for sure whether the earth is flat or round myself, since I haven't been able to go to space or travel to past the 'off limit' boundaries in Antarctica. 

Yet you post this on a system designed with satellites....
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
October 31, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
I can't say for sure whether the earth is flat or round myself, since I haven't been able to go to space or travel to past the 'off limit' boundaries in Antarctica. 

I can say though, I have seen and found enough evidence of "mankind" just totally lying and "duping" the ones that don't care enough to actually look at what's in front of them.  I was once one of those people, and am very lucky to have awoken from that state of mind.  I have seen enough proof to now know that we have been lied to, about a wide array of things.  If they would lie to us about the things they do, then, what's stopping them from lying about the earth? 

I for one hope that this thread continues to keep on, I find it very interesting.   Smiley
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2017, 08:30:20 PM
As no one can provide any provable, repeatable evidence the Earth is a globe this thread will most likely continue until someone can provide some

Millions have already done so.  Go stick your head back in the sand, fool.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
October 31, 2017, 07:05:07 PM

The earth is a globe.  Only idiots think otherwise.

As no one can provide any provable, repeatable evidence the Earth is a globe this thread will most likely continue until someone can provide some
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

The earth is a globe.  Only idiots think otherwise.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
October 31, 2017, 05:21:28 PM
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 01:54:17 PM
All you sodomites your order is failing.! you may not know who it is that paves your way but the Podesta's will talk and the financial prop will wither to nothing.!         YOU WILL FALL.!!!!
The wheat will win over the chaff.  My Katy.! "she knows not what shes done" forgive her .Dark Horse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
Vod
legendary
October 30, 2017, 02:05:28 AM
The Flat Earth Society recently announced that they have supporters all around the globe.

Yep - they said globe.  You can't make this shit up.   Grin

https://twitter.com/theunexplainers/status/730126930192826368?lang=en
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 05:49:27 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

When I look at this picture, I wonder why my plane from Europe to Australia isn't flying over the Arctic because that would be the shortest way?
And wheres the Antarctic on that map?
Or are there north and southpole on the flat earth?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
How you do anything is how you do everything..
October 27, 2017, 05:51:41 PM
You get a very long rod and pierce the earth from there you are, if you dont watch news that a mysterious probe was seen emerging from the opposite part of the earth, then the earth is flat.
Activity: 225
October 27, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
The flat Earth theory is spreading online, and it’s hard to tell where the joke begins or ends. We can prove that hundreds of thousands of people are aware of an obscure belief that they weren’t before, but we can’t prove whether this has actually converted a substantial number of them to the cause. The United States has been “crazy with conspiracy theories” since before the Revolutionary War. Huh
dns
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:25:23 PM
If you know the earth is flat keep the secret. Please don't tell the Google (earth) they will be very sad.
Activity: 350
October 27, 2017, 10:37:53 AM
i can't believe people think the earth is not round.  just flying on an airplane should be enough for anyone to see the curvature of the planet.  earth is not that special; it's just like all the stars and planets in the universe we see in space through our telescopes and other instruments.  they're all round just like earth!  this debate is as ridiculous as saying there are no aliens and we are alone in the universe...cause we're special. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
October 27, 2017, 10:33:29 AM
The earth is flat until you get to the edge, if you don't fall off we'll believe you.

So tell me, what happens when you get to the edge of the universe?
You can't get to it? At the big bang there were particles spreading with lightspeed and because you can't go faster than those, you won't ever reach them, because they have like 15 billion years advantage? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 26, 2017, 11:34:33 AM
The earth is flat until you get to the edge, if you don't fall off we'll believe you.

So tell me, what happens when you get to the edge of the universe?
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
October 26, 2017, 11:31:31 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 09:43:50 AM
When you look outside of the window of a plane, if you are high enough, you can see the curvature of the Earth. Having seen this first hand, I think it justifies the roundness of the Earth without relying on third-party info.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 25, 2017, 10:41:12 PM
Earth is not flat just imagine if it is , thatll be an endless horizon . If you walk straight you can never go back to where you came from . Unlike if the earth is round , you can always go back from your starting position .

Dude, I'm not a flat-earther but you just described a flat earth model. For that, you are serving gentry tonight at our camp. After two AM, the only people allowed in are the ones that the black gay cowboy from Montana invited.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 10:17:08 PM
Earth is not flat just imagine if it is , thatll be an endless horizon . If you walk straight you can never go back to where you came from . Unlike if the earth is round , you can always go back from your starting position .
Jump to: