Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 378. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 25, 2017, 09:54:54 PM
Eric Dubay has some great videos on You tube testing this theory. I prefer to see with my own eyes as opposed to what books tell me to believe. The earth looks flat to me!

Elevators must confuse the shit outta you, eh?

Some people get in, the doors close.  Moments later they open again and different people get out!!

But if you are in the elevator, the whole scene changes when the door opens again. It all has to do with density. If the elevator goes higher, you start to lose some of your density, and the change in density is what is confusing.

Grin
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 03:48:31 AM
Globetardism has only been around for 500 yrs and can be overcome.!....Research Flat Earth.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 25, 2017, 12:12:48 AM
^^^ Don't mind him, he's got some anger issues to work out.

Thank you, but I'm more concerned about your constant lying than I am his anger issues.  :/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 24, 2017, 11:51:45 PM
^^^ Don't mind him, he's got some anger issues to work out.
Vod
legendary
October 24, 2017, 11:43:40 PM
Eric Dubay has some great videos on You tube testing this theory. I prefer to see with my own eyes as opposed to what books tell me to believe. The earth looks flat to me!

Elevators must confuse the shit outta you, eh?

Some people get in, the doors close.  Moments later they open again and different people get out!!
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 10:49:15 PM
Vod
legendary
October 24, 2017, 10:46:39 PM
Perhaps you haven't looked, some pilots are reporting in. -- http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pilot+flat+earth+site%3Ayoutube.com

Any pilot reporting an imaginary wall of ice surrounding the earth would lose his license for mental health reasons. 

Cool
legendary
October 24, 2017, 08:29:11 PM
If you get a mechanical gyro-compass and take it aboard an airplane and fly straight east or west by this gyro-compass (turn off all on-board magnetic compasses, GPS etc.) you will eventually arrive at the Antarctic ice wall.

Why has no commercial pilot in the world ever reported this?

Are they all in on the scam?  Maybe being paid to shut up?

Perhaps you haven't looked, some pilots are reporting in. -- http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pilot+flat+earth+site%3Ayoutube.com
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 04:45:23 PM
If you get a mechanical gyro-compass and take it aboard an airplane and fly straight east or west by this gyro-compass (turn off all on-board magnetic compasses, GPS etc.) you will eventually arrive at the Antarctic ice wall.
You need to crowd-funding from people who thinks it's true that you can hire a pilot who also thinks that and then you can go with him and check out how stupid your were all the time talking shit everywhere.
Vod
legendary
October 24, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

Why has no commercial pilot in the world ever reported this?

Are they all in on the scam?  Maybe being paid to shut up?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 02:51:04 PM
Exactly like that!

I see it by own eyes every day. Are you not sure? Tel me why?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
October 24, 2017, 02:33:14 PM
Maybe this thread is an audition/resume for a job at a Russian troll farm ?!?!

Nothing like that.

Possibly a way to attempt to recruit "believers" for a minority group, to get government funds once it is big enough to be recognized.

Probably just the ramblings of funny farm residents who don't have anything better to do.

Cool

And you are... still an CIA agent.

Best regards.
legendary
October 24, 2017, 08:15:19 AM

Nothing like that.

Possibly a way to attempt to recruit "believers" for a minority group, to get government funds once it is big enough to be recognized.

Probably just the ramblings of funny farm residents who don't have anything better to do.

Cool
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
October 24, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

legendary
October 24, 2017, 07:59:19 AM
The Earth is flat??

Grin
legendary
October 24, 2017, 01:38:42 AM
I think Colombus ansered that question some centuries ago, you can travel too all AROUND the earth and see for yourself...also there are instruments that show as the Earth is a shpere , sooo even if we forget about the millions of satelites orbiting the Earth ( in order to...orbit you need a sphere) there are ancient instruments to prove it.

Ancient instruments like a gyroscope?

Do you know anybody who did this? You didn't, did you? Will he/she testify in court to that effect?

I think we all know that if you fly east or west at the equator, you will ultimately wind up back where you started.

Cool

So we need a plane that can fly long distances without refueling and a pilot willing to navigate using a mechanical gyro-compass. However the plane will be flying without a flight plan. What about interference from military aircraft, homing missiles, computer controlled machine gun fire, explosive shells and EMP bursts? That's just to start with BTW, there wont be any witnesses left so who knows what kind of weapon will be deployed.

Obviously you or someone you know has done this. That's why you can so confidently tell us that we need a "plane that can fly long distances without refueling and a pilot willing to navigate using a mechanical gyro-compass." Cheesy

Why do you bring up the idea of a flight plan? Seaplanes aren't required to have flight plans if they don't fly over land or within the national waters of some country that has flying laws. Any flight plan of a seaplane that doesn't fly over land can be private, for the flight crew only. So, why bring it up?

As for the military, who do you know who is willing to testify in court that he was stopped by the military when flying somewhere pertinent to our discussion? After all, the military simply warns people at first. Are your buddies so ignorant that they don't heed military warnings? and that's why you don't have any of them to testify?

Cool

legendary
October 24, 2017, 12:18:15 AM
I think Colombus ansered that question some centuries ago, you can travel too all AROUND the earth and see for yourself...also there are instruments that show as the Earth is a shpere , sooo even if we forget about the millions of satelites orbiting the Earth ( in order to...orbit you need a sphere) there are ancient instruments to prove it.

Do you know anybody who did this? You didn't, did you? Will he/she testify in court to that effect?

I think we all know that if you fly east or west at the equator, you will ultimately wind up back where you started.

Cool

So we need a plane that can fly long distances without refueling and a pilot willing to navigate using a mechanical gyro-compass. However the plane will be flying without a flight plan. What about interference from military aircraft, homing missiles, computer controlled machine gun fire, explosive shells and EMP bursts? That's just to start with BTW, there wont be any witnesses left so who knows what kind of weapon will be deployed.
legendary
October 23, 2017, 10:37:28 PM

Cool
legendary
October 23, 2017, 10:28:49 PM

Activity: 451
Merit: 269
October 23, 2017, 07:05:43 PM
Is this even a question in 2017 ? Sure earth is flat
And why not, a very urgent issue
Maybe all around us are deceiving and only the cosmonauts know the truth about the fact that the earth is still flat Grin

Yes my friend, the Earth is still a flat and motionless plane. People weren't idiots for ten thousand years then suddenly woke up five hundred years ago no, they were put to sleep!

FE is something that was advertised in the Middle Ages. It was taught to the people by the Roman Catholic Church, just to keep the people under control and ignorant.

Halloween is a holiday that was actually started by the Roman Catholic Church and set in place at the end of October. Why October? Because the Reformation of the Church done by Martin Luther 500 years ago opened the eyes of the people to the dictatorial rule done by the Roman Catholic Church. And the date that Luther nailed his 95 statements against the Church to the door of the chapel in Wittenberg, was October 31.

This year we a celebrating the 500th birthday of this beginning of the Reformation. And here these FE people are trying to take us back into ignorance with their FE garbage.

Before the Roman Catholic Church the people knew that the earth was a globe. After the Roman Catholic dark ages the people have known that the earth is a globe. And now some jokers want to take us back into ignorance by starting the FE thing all over again. Do you think they are paid by the Roman Catholic Church?

Cool

Wow, 500 years ago. Someone was on NPR talking about the importance of this man (to the speaker), so your post caught my attention.

"On 31 October 1517, Luther wrote to his bishop, Albrecht von Brandenburg, protesting the sale of indulgences. He enclosed in his letter a copy of his "Disputation of Martin Luther on the Power and Efficacy of Indulgences", which came to be known as the Ninety-five Theses. Hans Hillerbrand writes that Luther had no intention of confronting the church, but saw his disputation as a scholarly objection to church practices, and the tone of the writing is accordingly "searching, rather than doctrinaire."[32] Hillerbrand writes that there is nevertheless an undercurrent of challenge in several of the theses, particularly in Thesis 86, which asks: "Why does the pope, whose wealth today is greater than the wealth of the richest Crassus, build the basilica of St. Peter with the money of poor believers rather than with his own money?"[32]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther#Start_of_the_Reformation

Jump to: