Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 376. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 07:00:45 PM
I have to admit, I find it very interesting, and a bit disturbing, how you can see cities from great distances, when science tells you that given enough distance, you shouldn't be able to see such cities, they would be under the horizon due to the curvature.  Yet, with my own eyes, I CAN see buildings, that science tells me, should be under the horizon and shouldn't be seen.

I would have never even questioned any of this, if it weren't for good ole NASA. 

Good job NASA, you had me as a kid, but, I see your fake strings and CGI screens.  I'm all growns up now and see your trickery.  If you can dupe us on this, boy oh boy, imagine what else we could be duped on...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 02, 2017, 04:55:55 PM
I can't prove that earth is round or flat

Yes you can.  Anyone can prove to themselves the earth is a globe without relying on the word on anyone else.  Just don't be lazy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
November 02, 2017, 03:08:52 PM
Everyone knows he made it out with the rocket men.!! Lol. Nazi's,Nasa, Naszholes.!
If it would be true, unters like you would have been wiped out, nomad.
Activity: 5
November 02, 2017, 01:50:49 PM
I can't prove that earth is round or flat, but I find many of the points on this thread very interesting.  There is still so much for MAN to learn.  We think we know all, but really, we don't.  Just look at how far we've come in the past few hundred years.  Wonder what new and exciting things we'll find out in the next 100 years...
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 12:38:59 PM
Everyone knows he made it out with the rocket men.!! Lol. Nazi's,Nasa, Naszholes.!
Vod
legendary
November 02, 2017, 12:19:52 PM
Some people today actually believe that Hitler died in a ditch in Berlin ...lol. Can you believe that.!!!!

People today actually believe an old man with a beard took two of every animal onto a big ship for a few months.

People are stupid, but no one believes the earth is flat. 

Cool
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 11:55:26 AM
Some people today actually believe that Hitler died in a ditch in Berlin ...lol. Can you believe that.!!!!
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
November 02, 2017, 09:23:25 AM
The Flat Earth Lexicon or Flexicon by Dumpsterbinbandit

https://www.thedailyplane.com/the-flat-earth-lexicon-or-flexicon/

Okay, I'm feeding the trolls, but this is funny...

"CONSPHERECY: The heliocentric big bang deception perpetuated by psychopaths."

"GLOBARRHEA: The slipshod spewing of arguments against flat earth that are completely devoid of critical thought or research into the flat earth model."

"FEPE: Flat Earth People Everywhere. Most often represented visually by a meme-think illustration of an emperor penguin named FEPE."

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 07:41:03 AM
Really funny or is it just a place for few spammer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
November 02, 2017, 07:16:41 AM
i can't believe there are people who still believe that the earth is flat.

There are no people that still believe the earth is flat.  You are being fooled by liars and trolls.  Smiley
Dumb ppl believe everything, even this bullshit... This thread is the perfect example... And yt comments of course.
Activity: 5
November 02, 2017, 06:56:45 AM
 Shocked
Vod
legendary
November 02, 2017, 04:04:44 AM

There are no people that still believe the earth is flat.  You are being fooled by liars and trolls.  Smiley
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 03:19:59 AM
Vod
legendary
November 02, 2017, 02:25:31 AM
Sure that's why every amature weather balloon sent up without a fisheye lens camera comes back with a perfectly flat horizon, you're a massive faggot guy.

Don't rely on the word of others... do it yourself and you'll see the earth is curved.   (Don't use a fisheye camera lens!!!!)

Take a ride on one of those new fangled air-e-oplanes.  Look out the window.

That's how I know you are lying - you won't do simple experiments that will prove to yourself the earth is a globe.  You already know it is.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 02, 2017, 02:19:26 AM
You cannot prove any of this yourself.  You can only base this off the printed findings of others.  Then you have to trust that this person was not lying, misinformed, or just barking up the wrong tree themselves. 

You can easily prove the earth is a globe yourself without relying on third party information.  That is what the OP asked, although we know now he was just trolling.

Sure that's why every amature weather balloon sent up without a fisheye lens camera comes back with a perfectly flat horizon, you're a massive faggot guy.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2017, 05:11:09 PM
You cannot prove any of this yourself.  You can only base this off the printed findings of others.  Then you have to trust that this person was not lying, misinformed, or just barking up the wrong tree themselves. 

You can easily prove the earth is a globe yourself without relying on third party information.  That is what the OP asked, although we know now he was just trolling.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
November 01, 2017, 05:06:06 PM
Same proof that convinces you that God exists.     Grin

You cannot prove a god exists.

You can prove the earth is round.

Cool

Vod
legendary
November 01, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

You cannot prove a god exists.

You can prove the earth is round.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 01, 2017, 03:02:56 PM
lol this thread still exists

It will continue as long as the OP has a desire to keep lying.

The earth is a globe.  Only idiots think otherwise.

As no one can provide any provable, repeatable evidence the Earth is a globe this thread will most likely continue until someone can provide some

What proof would convince you?

Vod
legendary
November 01, 2017, 07:56:00 AM
lol this thread still exists

It will continue as long as the OP has a desire to keep lying.

The earth is a globe.  Only idiots think otherwise.

Go fuck yourself asshole, I haven't lied about anything.

No matter how many times you tell me you are an idiot, I'll continue to believe you are lying.  No one can be that stupid.
Jump to: