Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 427. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 09, 2017, 03:37:49 PM
He's actually trying to claim that still-frame is a fake folks, what a fucking cocksucker.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 03:21:52 PM

I provided photographic proof the Suns rays are divergent, go fuck yourself.

Answer the question bitch. How does the plane reappear?

HE"S CHANGING THE FUCKING SUBJECT!

I provided photographic proof the Suns rays are divergent, you can go fuck yourself too!

Fake photo. Now let's continue, how does the plane reappear?
It uses Thermal Balance.  Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 09, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

I provided photographic proof the Suns rays are divergent, you can go fuck yourself too!

Fake photo. Now let's continue, how does the plane reappear?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 09, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

You need to get laid, you liar.   Wink
legendary
September 09, 2017, 03:04:52 PM

September 09, 2017, 03:04:20 PM
Funny you posted a picture of a plane in flight.

Can you explain how a plane flying south from Australia or South America will suddenly disappear at the edge of your flat earth, and then reappear on the other side?

You don't understand how badly you've lost the argument.

Cool

NOT AN ARGUMENT.
On one hand im thinking Nasa shill on the other im thinking retarded fat cunt licking his tits. what you think?
September 09, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

legendary
September 09, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

Vod
legendary
September 09, 2017, 03:00:55 PM
legendary
September 09, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

Can you explain how a plane flying south from Australia or South America will suddenly disappear at the edge of your flat earth, and then reappear on the other side?

Cool

NOT AN ARGUMENT.
Vod
legendary
September 09, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Cool
legendary
September 09, 2017, 02:56:23 PM
Your proof that the Earth is a globe are two sticks in the ground, you don't understand how badly you've lost the argument.

So you are a liar as well?   Undecided

https://youtu.be/G8cbIWMv0rI <-- Bonus video of Sagan explaining the Eratosthenes error.
September 09, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
The agenda would be to actually make us believe there is an impenetrable dome above the sky so we can never leave not the other way around

The actual "agenda" is to make you believe that we are not in an enclosed system.

They are setting you up for the biggest deception yet to come: a fake alien invasion.

So, yeah; keep believing in the fake "outer space", you derelict fucking knob.

What is the point of making me not believe that we are in an enclosed system? That would only make us want to explore more and it wouldn't take much before everyone discovers the ''dome''

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22+project+blue+beam+fake+aliens

You know, even if that was true, it still makes no sense to make us believe the earth is round. They could do the project blue beam even if we didn't believe in a round earth. So I don't really see how anything of what you say makes any sense. Do you?

Pay attention, Sparky.

Earth is an ENCLOSED SYSTEM.

No one gets out, and no one gets in.

There are no "planets". There is no "infinite outer space".

They have you believing that the universe is and endless frontier of galaxies and spinning balls.

So of course you will believe in the possibility of "extraterrestrials" existing somewhere in the vast (make-believe) universe.

Now piss off and go do some fucking research, or just go watch some more Battlestar Galactica reruns and keep living in your fantasy world, you tit.

So they would make up an extremely complex universe that doesn't actually exist, with billions of people involved to convince the other people that the earth does not have a barrier because they want us to believe in extraterrestrials. And all of that for what? Most people already believe in the bible, if what they intend to do is show a hologram of different gods, they don't need to convince people of outer space, people already believe in that crap for themselves.
Vod
legendary
September 09, 2017, 02:50:12 PM
Pay attention, Sparky.

Pay attention, goofy.

We've sent probes to other planets.   Wink

Now I suggest you hire a hooker and experience what sex is - it will calm you down.
September 09, 2017, 02:49:40 PM
Your proof that the Earth is a globe are two sticks in the ground, you don't understand how badly you've lost the argument.

So you are a liar as well?   Undecided
^^^^^^^^^
King of Sodom
Has no clothes.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2017, 02:49:14 PM
The agenda would be to actually make us believe there is an impenetrable dome above the sky so we can never leave not the other way around

The actual "agenda" is to make you believe that we are not in an enclosed system.

They are setting you up for the biggest deception yet to come: a fake alien invasion.

So, yeah; keep believing in the fake "outer space", you derelict fucking knob.

What is the point of making me not believe that we are in an enclosed system? That would only make us want to explore more and it wouldn't take much before everyone discovers the ''dome''

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22+project+blue+beam+fake+aliens

You know, even if that was true, it still makes no sense to make us believe the earth is round. They could do the project blue beam even if we didn't believe in a round earth. So I don't really see how anything of what you say makes any sense. Do you?

Pay attention, Sparky.

There are no "planets". There is no "infinite outer space".

They have you believing that the universe is and endless frontier of galaxies and spinning balls.

So of course you will believe in the possibility of "extraterrestrials" existing somewhere in the vast (make-believe) universe.

Now piss off and go do some fucking research, or just go watch some more Battlestar Galactica reruns and keep living in your fantasy world, you tit.
Vod
legendary
September 09, 2017, 02:39:57 PM

So you are a liar as well?   Undecided
legendary
September 09, 2017, 02:30:50 PM
So Vod tell us, how does it feel to be on the other side of the fence here selling the biggest fraud in the history of mankind to BCT users?

What do you mean?

You made the original post, asking for experiments you could do yourself to prove the earth was round.  Dozens of people answered.

Don't tell me you were just trolling?  That would be sad.   Embarrassed

Vod
legendary
September 09, 2017, 02:14:34 PM
So Vod tell us, how does it feel to be on the other side of the fence here selling the biggest fraud in the history of mankind to BCT users?

What do you mean?

You made the original post, asking for experiments you could do yourself to prove the earth was round.  Dozens of people answered.

Don't tell me you were just trolling?  That would be sad.   Embarrassed
Vod
legendary
September 09, 2017, 02:10:16 PM
Nomind is obviously very sexually frustrated.   Wink
Jump to: