Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 442. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 31, 2017, 08:25:11 PM
I can't understand how there is believers in such a theory in 2017.

No one believes the earth is flat in today's day and age.  No one can be that stupid and use a computer.

Don't be trolled...  Wink

But when you say it, maybe the FE people are right after all.

Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
August 31, 2017, 07:55:34 PM
http://www.popsci.com/strange-signals-distant-galaxy

Deciphered: People of Flat Earth, do you have thin-crust pizza with the works cut Chicago-style? And do you deliver? And do you accept BCC? Peace. PS: Is it true what they say about Montana? YaYaYa
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 31, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

No one believes the earth is flat in today's day and age.  No one can be that stupid and use a computer.

Don't be trolled...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2017, 07:00:30 PM
Of course the Earth is Flat - like the brains of most of people around... Smiley

Demonstrate how water can stick to a spinning ball or piss the fuck off, koleslaw.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 31, 2017, 06:38:30 PM
Of course the Earth is Flat - like the brains of most of people around... Smiley

legendary
August 31, 2017, 06:22:34 PM
^

Like I said...sHe'll keep coming back like a hermaphrodite herpes...

Time for a flat earth link to try and mask the bozo's stink.

Don't be a bozo.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
legendary
August 31, 2017, 05:43:07 PM
Have you managed to break your programming bob or are you just fuckin about ?
Your acting kind of weird. your off your meds maybe ?

sHe's still programmed to juggle balls and suckle meat sticks.

sHe's just fucking about and trying to spam the thread.

sHe'll keep coming back like a hermaphrodite herpes.

^ Bobo frolicking as a rodeo clown @ the Rainbow Ranch in the Enchanted Forests of Brokeback, Montana.

Bonus hermaphrodite humor:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20463093
I bet it stinks all that shit they get up to..! it strikes me as some kind of mental disorder shit thats occurring with with the programming thats making them gay as fuck.!!!

I bet her house always stinks like perfume, patchouli, and cow shit.

Ya, 'mental disorder' is putting it mildly...

Bitch sees mountains in Montana and says, "see, Earth not flat."

Degenerate old creep.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

^ Bobo frolicking as a rodeo clown @ the Rainbow Ranch in the Enchanted Forests of Brokeback, Montana.

I bet it stinks all that shit they get up to..! it strikes me as some kind of mental disorder shit thats occurring with with the programming thats making them gay as fuck.!!!
legendary
August 31, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

^ Bobo the Bozo frolicking as a rodeo clown @ the Rainbow Ranch, deep in the bowels of the Enchanted Forest near Brokeback, Montana.

August 31, 2017, 03:40:26 PM
The Earth is flat. Like tire.

August 31, 2017, 03:31:13 PM
Your entire world view and belief system is based on gravity, an unproven theory.

It is a theory in that they don't know how it interacts with space time yet.

It is proven that gravity exists.   Cool

There really is no proof that gravity exists. Density and buoyancy explain why heavier than air objects fall.

Oh gravity exists, regardless of your flat Earth mindset that wants to discredit it.

Have you ever wondered why the air thins out the higher your altitude? Yes, you can thank gravity.

In your world the air density, and air pressure, should remain the same all the way from the surface of the Earth right up until it reaches your dome. The reality is it doesn't. A prime example of this is the balloons you flat Earthers like to send into the sky with cameras to capture the "flat horizon". This is the reason the balloons expand the higher they go until they finally burst at high altitude allowing the camera owner to retrieve their camera after its fall (due to gravity). Again in your world, the balloon shouldn't expand at all but simple float up until it touches the dome.

Why would the air pressure remain the same, earth still has a pressure density gradient. Either this is a weak attempt at a strawman argument or you're just soft in head. Everything can be explained with the force ultimately coming the domes trillions of volts.
Seems to be the only argument they got tho. Pathetic as it is. They are afflicted with "globe tardism" and they can no longer tell shit from shinola.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
August 31, 2017, 09:06:03 AM
Since when God are wrong?

Earth Is flat .
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 31, 2017, 12:43:45 AM
Your entire world view and belief system is based on gravity, an unproven theory.

It is proven that gravity exists.   Cool

There really is no proof that gravity exists. Density and buoyancy explain why heavier than air objects fall.

Oh gravity exists, regardless of your flat Earth mindset that wants to discredit it.

Have you ever wondered why the air thins out the higher your altitude? Yes, you can thank gravity.

In your world the air density, and air pressure, should remain the same all the way from the surface of the Earth right up until it reaches your dome. The reality is it doesn't. A prime example of this is the balloons you flat Earthers like to send into the sky with cameras to capture the "flat horizon". This is the reason the balloons expand the higher they go until they finally burst at high altitude allowing the camera owner to retrieve their camera after its fall (due to gravity). Again in your world, the balloon shouldn't expand at all but simple float up until it touches the dome.

Why would the air pressure remain the same, earth still has a pressure density gradient. Either this is a weak attempt at a strawman argument or you're just soft in head. Everything can be explained with the force ultimately coming the domes trillions of volts.
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
August 30, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

legendary
legendary
August 30, 2017, 02:19:12 AM

Vod
legendary
August 29, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

legendary
August 29, 2017, 09:00:26 PM
Am I really using gravity and evolution to surf the net?

I don't know.  I assume gravity is holding you to your chair.  I know you evolved fingers to type.  I know you are using electricity to surf the net.

But if you'll notice the comma and the "and" before "electricity" you should understand I meant just that.  Smiley

Vod
legendary
August 29, 2017, 08:09:54 PM
Am I really using gravity and evolution to surf the net?

I don't know.  I assume gravity is holding you to your chair.  I know you evolved fingers to type.  I know you are using electricity to surf the net.

But if you'll notice the comma and the "and" before "electricity" you should understand I meant just that.  Smiley
legendary
August 29, 2017, 07:34:03 PM
He gets all hopped-up on prescription medication and alcohol, which doesn't help.

Yes, he went on a bender yesterday and passed out hard.

Now he's in another thread telling me in his fairy tale, all dogs are actually one species.   Huh

You might as well talk about The Time Bender, by Keith Laumer. Your science fiction story in this thread and others has turned you into an addict.

Cool

Says the guy who worships an imaginary dead jew on a stick.

Keep up the good work, genius.

Think about why it's spelled "Sunday", and not "Sonday", goof.

Here's a vid from someone who believes in the dead jew on a stick fable, but he brings to light (pun intended) the notion that the Luciferian Jesuit / Catholic Cult of Cunts are "SUN / SON worshipers" who "hijacked" the image of Jesus and replaced it with their own image of Lucifer.

The Biblical Flat Earth vs. Lucifer's Globe Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzfXRAqD2Pg

He is correct about the Catholic Cult being created as controlled opposition to the actual Christian religion, but he is also under the impression that the "Christianity" that came before the Catholic Cult infiltration is true, and is something to believe in, and that the Jesus Christ character that he believes in was an actual person.

What he fails to grasp is that Christianity itself was created as controlled opposition, as were all of the world's religions, along with all of their different little flavors or "sects".

So you still think that's "Jesus" that they've convinced you to believe you are worshiping, eh? LOL

Christianity is a bigger scam than the heliocentric model of the universe, and was brought to you by the same Luciferian Clown Cult.

Jesus Christ never existed, and the Christian religions, along with all the other world religions, are a fucking SCAM.

There is a creator, or "God", but it employs no magical pixie agents found in fairy tales.

Wake the fuck up, or at least sleep on your back so that you might choke on your own vomit and ultimately decease.
Jump to: