Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 439. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 03, 2017, 05:28:13 PM
If I could reach mine, I'd go on a diet.

You fat fucking troll.

I know you are just as serious with those insults as you are believing the earth is flat.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2017, 05:22:33 PM
^

Keep trolling, tit-licker.

Thank you for the permission.

If you could reach yours, you'd lick it too.

Grin

If I could reach mine, I'd go on a diet.

You fat fucking tit-licking troll piece of shit.
legendary
September 03, 2017, 05:07:21 PM
Because GPS... GPS uses Einstein theory of relativity which can only apply to a sphere earth..

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Einstein+Jesuit+fraud
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 05:04:57 PM
Because GPS... GPS uses Einstein theory of relativity which can only apply to a sphere earth..
Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 04:56:33 PM
^

Thank you for the permission.

If you could reach yours, you'd lick it too.

Grin
legendary
September 03, 2017, 04:51:45 PM
^

Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 04:50:54 PM
Give it up nomad13666.  No one believes you are this stupid. 

Cool
legendary
September 03, 2017, 04:47:55 PM
If the earth was flat, so would the other planets and moons. We see different sides of the moon all the time, isn't that proof of planets having sphere shape?

I don't know where you live, but on Earth we only ever see one side of the Moon.

They tell us that it's because the Moon's rotational period is EXACTLY THE SAME as it's orbital period.

Ya right. Fucking lying Luciferian scumbags.

You only ever see one side of the Moon because IT'S NOT A SPHERE.

PS; Just because something appears "round", doesn't mean that it's spherical in shape.

PS; Eat shit, Void.
Vod
legendary
September 03, 2017, 04:25:46 PM
If the earth was flat, so would the other planets and moons. We see different sides of the moon all the time, isn't that proof of planets having sphere shape?

Yes, you don't even need science - it's just common sense.

nomad13666 doesn't believe the earth is flat either - he is just trolling.

Cool
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 04:24:17 PM
Screw everyone! the earth is just a figment of your imagination. You are not real, we're all not real. We are just series of blocks mined by an unknown entity.

Go team #screweveryone!

I am still me. And you are not me.

So perhaps, I am real. And so are you.

Such existential crisis. Much wow.
Wow a lot of screwing going on , or no screawing going on assuming u arent even real xd
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 03, 2017, 04:22:49 PM
legendary
September 03, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

NASA Cassini vs. Nikon Coolpix P900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_f7iTOsqLs

A little about Saturn:

Prior to the slimy Luciferian invention of the Jesus fable and the subsequent formation of all the "Christian" cult religions, ancient pagan cultures recognized Saturn as "the keeper of time", not the Sun. Christian-cults (knowingly or not), are Sun-worshipers who worship the SON (Jesus), and that SON is the SUN of the (false) God, Lucifer (aka "the light bearer"). The (original) Luciferians who created the Christian myth also perpetuated the lie of a heliocentric model of the universe with the Sun as the center of that universe, with everything revolving around the Sun / Son.

^^^ This is why the Luciferian masonic cults tell us the SUN is 93 million miles away.

The Sun is NOT 93 million miles away. See also: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+sun+is+close

It's their homage to "Saturn". (note: there is also other occult significance to their use of the number 93, which is worth looking into...)

(And yes, the same people invented the English alphabet which is based on numbers. And that's also why the word Saturn is tailored to sum to 93. See also: Gematria)

PS; Why do you think the Jesuit twats @ the Vatican fund a telescope named "L.U.C.I.F.E.R."?

Same bullshit, different piles.

Cool

This is good stuff. It's simple.

Saturn = 93.

Uranus = 94.

Neptune = 95.

Jupiter, the king = 99.

^^^ Good one. What are the chances? lol  Grin

Makes you wonder.

Makes me research.

Saturn = 93
Uranus = 94
Neptune = 95
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 10:38:23 PM

A little about Saturn:

Prior to the slimy Luciferian invention of the Jesus fable and the subsequent formation of all the "Christian" cult religions, ancient pagan cultures recognized Saturn as "the keeper of time", not the Sun. Christian-cults (knowingly or not), are Sun-worshipers who worship the SON (Jesus), and that SON is the SUN of the (false) God, Lucifer (aka "the light bearer"). The (original) Luciferians who created the Christian myth also perpetuated the lie of a heliocentric model of the universe with the Sun as the center of that universe, with everything revolving around the Sun / Son.

^^^ This is why the Luciferian masonic cults tell us the SUN is 93 million miles away.

The Sun is NOT 93 million miles away. See also: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+sun+is+close

It's their homage to "Saturn". (note: there is also other occult significance to their use of the number 93, which is worth looking into...)

(And yes, the same people invented the English alphabet which is based on numbers. And that's also why the word Saturn is tailored to sum to 93. See also: Gematria)

PS; Why do you think the Jesuit twats @ the Vatican fund a telescope named "L.U.C.I.F.E.R."?

Cool

Saturn = 93.

Uranus = 94.

Neptune = 95.

Jupiter, the king = 99.

Makes you wonder.
legendary
September 02, 2017, 10:10:09 PM

A little about Saturn:

Cool

Saturn = 93.

Uranus = 94.

Neptune = 95.

Jupiter, the king = 99.

September 02, 2017, 10:09:11 PM
Screw everyone! the earth is just a figment of your imagination. You are not real, we're all not real. We are just series of blocks mined by an unknown entity.

Go team #screweveryone!

I am still me. And you are not me.

So perhaps, I am real. And so are you.

Such existential crisis. Much wow.
legendary
September 02, 2017, 10:08:08 PM
Another say on the three whales is, well, nonsense, from where the gravitational field, and then everything would be flat and flattened. There are simple laws of physics that tell us one thing, that the earth is a sphere.

Watch this and get back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

That video is two hours long, mate. There's no "watch this and get back to us" about it. It's just TMI.

I had to watch it in two sittings. TMI for sure. Overload if you're new to flat earth.

After the first half, I definitely wanted to watch the second half.
September 02, 2017, 09:57:47 PM

A little about Saturn:

Cool

Saturn = 93.

Uranus = 94.

Neptune = 95.

Jupiter, the king = 99.
September 02, 2017, 09:44:58 PM

"National Aeronautics and Space Administration"

= 13+26+7+18+12+13+26+15 + 26+22+9+12+13+26+6+7+18+24+8 + 26+13+23 + 8+11+26+24+22 + 26+23+14+18+13+18+8+7+9+26+7+18+12+13

= 666 (Reverse Ordinal)

What are the odds?
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
September 02, 2017, 09:43:14 PM
Vod
legendary
September 02, 2017, 09:33:21 PM
Jump to: