Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 464. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

Seriously, NASA forgot to add another arm to the rover so that it could take a selfie, thus spending countless billions to send a man to Mars so to photograph the milestone?

First we go to the Moon, then we go to Mars.

Gee, what a coincidence.  Cheesy

This is probably just a coincidence too, right?  Cheesy

Flat Earth | The History of Outer Space Programming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss7QT6uCZdU

See also:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_about_outer_space
legendary
August 06, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

Remember the good ol' days, kitten licks?

Back when you were playing hard to get.

I'll take you to dinner for our anniversary.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Glad your period was on time last month:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20388203

Such a firecracker when the river runs red.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 06, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

Seriously, NASA forgot to add another arm to the rover so that it could take a selfie, thus spending countless billions to send a man to Mars so to photograph the milestone?

"Rover dude has arms and wheel, but you don't hear me bitchin'.
Oh wait, I'm outta range. Meanwhile, I wonder what my ETA is to the Oort Cloud.
Time to listen to Johnny B. Goode for the umpteenth time."
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 06, 2017, 05:58:28 PM

These shadow puppets seem more like straw men, it could be just a trick of light and shadow but one thing's for sure those pictures are from down here on Earth.
legendary
August 06, 2017, 05:56:58 PM
^^^

Hopefully BobLawblaw trips on hir sari on hir way to check on the quiche and spears a vital organ with a knitting needle.

Bonus humor:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19008261
legendary
August 06, 2017, 04:36:10 PM

In Orwell's book 1984 the state torturer (O’Brien) is telling the truth and our hero the resistance fighter (Winston) is a completely brainwashed twat nozzle. Check it out:

O’Brien “Oceania is the world.”

Winston “But the world itself is only a speck of dust. And man is tiny — helpless! How long has he been in existence? For millions of years the earth was uninhabited.”

O’Brien “Nonsense. The earth is as old as we are, no older. How could it be older? Nothing exists except through human consciousness.”

Winston “But the rocks are full of the bones of extinct animals — mammoths and mastodons and enormous reptiles which lived here long before man was ever heard of.”

O’Brien “Have you ever seen those bones, Winston? Of course not. Nineteenth-century biologists invented them. Before man there was nothing. After man, if he could come to an end, there would be nothing. Outside man there is nothing.”

Winston “But the whole universe is outside us. Look at the stars! Some of them are a million light-years away. They are out of our reach forever.”

O’Brien “What are the stars? They are bits of fire a few kilometers away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the center of the universe. The sun and stars go round it. For certain purposes, of course, that is not true. When we navigate the ocean, or when we predict an eclipse, we often find it convenient to assume that the earth goes round the sun and that the stars are millions upon millions of kilometers away. But what of it? Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink? For the state and dominant ideologies to attain total power over the minds of the populace, doublethink must be applied to the entire cosmos. Existential truths must be destroyed at all levels, especially on a grand scale with regard to our place in the universe. That’s why tribes, nations, and holy warriors are so efficient at producing endless wars and totalitarian societies, with the prophets, populace, and political leaders pretending to be channeling deities and Creators of the universe.”

Wow, it's been a million years (pun intended), since I read that book.

I'll have to check it out again...

Hmm, maybe it's just another kooky coincidence...

Cheesy

PS; It's called "spelling" for good reason...

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 06, 2017, 03:18:12 PM
I think therefore I am he said  Grin
legendary
August 06, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

In Orwell's book 1984 the state torturer (O’Brien) is telling the truth and our hero the resistance fighter (Winston) is a completely brainwashed twat nozzle. Check it out:

O’Brien “Oceania is the world.”

Winston “But the world itself is only a speck of dust. And man is tiny — helpless! How long has he been in existence? For millions of years the earth was uninhabited.”

O’Brien “Nonsense. The earth is as old as we are, no older. How could it be older? Nothing exists except through human consciousness.”

Winston “But the rocks are full of the bones of extinct animals — mammoths and mastodons and enormous reptiles which lived here long before man was ever heard of.”

O’Brien “Have you ever seen those bones, Winston? Of course not. Nineteenth-century biologists invented them. Before man there was nothing. After man, if he could come to an end, there would be nothing. Outside man there is nothing.”

Winston “But the whole universe is outside us. Look at the stars! Some of them are a million light-years away. They are out of our reach forever.”

O’Brien “What are the stars? They are bits of fire a few kilometers away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the center of the universe. The sun and stars go round it. For certain purposes, of course, that is not true. When we navigate the ocean, or when we predict an eclipse, we often find it convenient to assume that the earth goes round the sun and that the stars are millions upon millions of kilometers away. But what of it? Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink? For the state and dominant ideologies to attain total power over the minds of the populace, doublethink must be applied to the entire cosmos. Existential truths must be destroyed at all levels, especially on a grand scale with regard to our place in the universe. That’s why tribes, nations, and holy warriors are so efficient at producing endless wars and totalitarian societies, with the prophets, populace, and political leaders pretending to be channeling deities and Creators of the universe.”
legendary
August 06, 2017, 02:56:24 PM
^^^ Keep on floundering, François.

I can only show you the door; you’re the one that has to step through.

Im already walking on the ceiling lol

I bet you are.

They're tactical
August 06, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Im already walking on the ceiling lol

Maybe it's because im on the other side of the flat earth
legendary
August 06, 2017, 02:43:45 PM
^^^

Stay blind and stupid, princess.

We love you just the way you are.

legendary
August 06, 2017, 02:53:20 AM

They're tactical
August 06, 2017, 02:13:44 AM
^^^ It's called Gematria, brainiac. You guys really need to get a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2smL6fDQyto

"There exists an extremely intricate plot that encodes the energy of numbers, which Pythagorus and Plato posited as the true essence of reality, into a vast conspiracy of world events. It’s an ancient occult mass ritual on a scale of time and space that is simply staggering to fathom. Yet the mysteries are decipherable – and the esoteric alchemy of Gematria is the Holy Grail." - https://extracapsa.wordpress.com/about/

It looks like the matrix lol

All this conspiracy of the universe to follow mathematics ..

It must be a powerfull secret society of illuminati at play right  Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/sCU5pxE0t8Y

Illuminachill  Roll Eyes

But you know that hebrew is older than plato & Pythagoras by a few thousand years right, you couldnt be a cluless retard like this with all those Enlightening posts ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 01:59:27 AM

Shit 0 for 5 for them. F-
legendary
August 06, 2017, 12:15:06 AM

Dude, they forgot dinosaurs!!!

legendary
August 06, 2017, 12:01:11 AM
^^^ It's called Gematria, brainiac. You guys really need to get a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2smL6fDQyto

"There exists an extremely intricate plot that encodes the energy of numbers, which Pythagorus and Plato posited as the true essence of reality, into a vast conspiracy of world events. It’s an ancient occult mass ritual on a scale of time and space that is simply staggering to fathom. Yet the mysteries are decipherable – and the esoteric alchemy of Gematria is the Holy Grail." - https://extracapsa.wordpress.com/about/
They're tactical
August 05, 2017, 11:23:00 PM
Oh look you edited your post without mentioning it, disingenuous as well, who would have thought it!?

I'm looking at your "ZZ Top" defence now and I'll tell you what I think.

Edit: I think it's bollocks and an obvious coincidence. ZZ Top aren't even like a black metal band, or devil worshippers or anything...

I just spent the last few minutes trying to think of any other band names of the top of my head of which the letters add up to 33 with this system. To be fair, I couldn't, but anyone with some knowledge of coding could write a program in 5 minutes that found all of the band names and albums whose letters add up to 33.

It's just so dumb, not only is 33 just an arbitrary number, there seem to be multiple different ways of assigning numbers to letters, Chaldean, Reverse Ordinal, full reduction etc.

If you have enough different methods, and enough things to test (band names, people's names, countries, movies, wars...) then of course you're going to find some that add up to specific numbers. It means nothing.

There is hebrew with letter & numbers, h is five in hebrew, likely the number decoding is from hebrew. Didn't really check though.

33 is often found in esoteric things, number of degree in illuminati, number of vertebra, boiling water temp in newton scale, jesus age of crucifixion  etc

It's not un likely many bands of the 60's used some encoding there & there for what it worth Smiley

Hebrew encoding between number & letter is often used, as letters can also be numbers.

There are already programs like this to find hebrew numerical encoding Smiley

legendary
August 05, 2017, 10:07:52 PM
^^^ Well, well, well. Speaking of protokol being a cock-sucking idiot...

Look who it is from the shallow end of the gene pool.

All finished milking the bulls on the Rainbow Ranch, Sally?

The dog could use a squeezer as well when you have a minute.
legendary
August 05, 2017, 09:46:30 PM
<<<  I'd tell you to go suck a cock, but you're already there, protokol.

Nice work, champ.

Now I remember why I stopped reading your stupid comments.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
August 05, 2017, 09:20:07 PM
Oh look you edited your post without mentioning it, disingenuous as well, who would have thought it!?

I'm looking at your "ZZ Top" defence now and I'll tell you what I think.

Edit: I think it's bollocks and an obvious coincidence. ZZ Top aren't even like a black metal band, or devil worshippers or anything...

I just spent the last few minutes trying to think of any other band names of the top of my head of which the letters add up to 33 with this system. To be fair, I couldn't, but anyone with some knowledge of coding could write a program in 5 minutes that found all of the band names and albums whose letters add up to 33.

It's just so dumb, not only is 33 just an arbitrary number, there seem to be multiple different ways of assigning numbers to letters, Chaldean, Reverse Ordinal, full reduction etc.

If you have enough different methods, and enough things to test (band names, people's names, countries, movies, wars...) then of course you're going to find some that add up to specific numbers. It means nothing.
Jump to: