Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 465. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
August 05, 2017, 09:17:33 PM
^^^ I'd tell you to look it up yourself, but you're too stupid and/or lazy.

If you think I'm going to help you in any way, you're sadly mistaken, goof.

Go fuck yourself.

No I don't expect you to help me, I'm just making a point of how delusional and foolish you are. Not only do you spout bullshit, you can't even be bothered to explain how you come to your conclusions. You're either a moron or a troll, I still haven't decided which but I suspect the latter, simply due to your relentless posting of venomous and utterly ridiculous shite.

And you're also a liar, I thought I was on ignore!??   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2017, 09:06:24 PM

ZZ Top = 7+7 + 4+7+8 = 33

Eliminator = 5+3+1+4+1+5+1+4+7+2 = 33

The ZZ Top Eliminator car is a '33 Ford.

Just a coincidence?  Cheesy

Eat shit, protokol. Die an ignorant goof.
legendary
August 05, 2017, 08:59:46 PM
^^^ idiots

Die ignorant.

I don't give a fuck.

Ah, a succinct explanation as always from our resident village idiot.

Thanks for that mate.

Any reason why the numbers in your Rolling Stone headline (letter by letter) do not match up to any of the numbers in the youtube video screenshot?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 08:55:18 PM
Fly on a plane and see the horizon, you'll see the curve

Only if the window makes it that way otherwise not true whatsoever.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 08:52:14 PM
Fly on a plane and see the horizon, you'll see the curve
legendary
August 05, 2017, 08:51:48 PM
^^^ idiots

Die ignorant.

I don't give a fuck.
legendary
August 05, 2017, 08:45:39 PM

PS; As I mentioned in a previous post, I think there may also be a connection between the date of the eclipse on 8/21 and the fact that the date 8/21 is 821 days from 11/19/19, a date which I forecast a major staged, false-flag event involving (fake) alien contact of some kind. Time will tell.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16536900

Ah yeah but obviously the connection only works when eclipses occur across the USA. You do know that at least 2 solar eclipses happen every year right? Just you don't hear about most of them because they don't go across the USA.

Anyway if the Earth was actually flat, and the sun and moon were magic spotlights, why would "they", "the ones in control of the lights and the projections" even make this stupid code to begin with.

You seriously think people that wielded this power would bother to drop hints in motherfucking Rolling Stone magazine, and time their fake eclipses to coincide with some online retard's prediction of a "false flag event involving fake alien contact of some kind..."

Get back on ya meds mate  Cheesy
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
August 05, 2017, 08:44:21 PM
You sound like an insane person.

First, how do these number/letter pairs work?

So C=3 (OK, I get that, ABC right)
But then H=5 (Wut, I would have thought H=8)
then E=5 as well, and S=3 as well, the same as C...

And apparently if you add up all these totally arbitrary numbers (that are in a random headline), they make 137. Is this a reference to our universe according to Rick and Morty, dimension C-137?

Cool story bro.

Of course he's insane....he's into numerology.  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 08:40:30 PM
Doesn't a lunar eclipse prove the earth is round pretty freaking fast?  Wink
legendary
August 05, 2017, 08:32:07 PM
You sound like an insane person.

First, how do these number/letter pairs work?

So C=3 (OK, I get that, ABC right)
But then H=5 (Wut, I would have thought H=8)
then E=5 as well, and S=3 as well, the same as C...

And apparently if you add up all these totally arbitrary numbers (that are in a random headline), they make 137. Is this a reference to our universe according to Rick and Morty, dimension C-137?

Cool story bro.
legendary
August 04, 2017, 04:28:00 PM

The Ritual Sacrifice / Exit of Chester Bennington
https://youtu.be/IKufyHHh8jc

Slightly off-topic with no flat earth content, but interestingly relative to the eclipse on 8/21 and its significance to those who control and manipulate ALL of the mainstream media and ultimately fabricate a fake reality that follows a scripted narrative based on their bullshit.

Another good example (not mentioned in the above video) of how mainstream media is controlled by the "Gang of 33", is the Rolling Stone Magazine article found here: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chester-bennington-linkin-park-singer-dead-at-41-w493387

In case you didn't already know, Rolling Stone Magazine is a controlled publication, hence the coding in their headline.

Learn about Gematria, freemasonry, Jews, and the Jesuit Order.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gematria+freemasonry+jews+jesuit+order

PS; As I mentioned in a previous post, I think there may also be a connection between the date of the eclipse on 8/21 and the fact that the date 8/21 is 821 days from 11/19/19, a date which I forecast a major staged, false-flag event involving (fake) alien contact of some kind. Time will tell.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16536900
legendary
August 04, 2017, 02:45:25 PM
I'm always shocked to see people actually believe flat earth theories. Not just on the internet or social networks, but I've unfortunately met even a few people in real life who actually believe such stuff.

If it weren't true, then it would have faded like a dated fad by now.

But it hasn't. And it won't. Because you don't live on a spinning ball.

And here are 200 proofs that you don't: https://youtu.be/h5i_iDyUTCg

And besides the 200 proofs, common sense should tell you the truth.
legendary
August 04, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

The truth is hidden in plain sight.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 02:14:46 PM
Albert Einstein

The equation explains that energy is equal to mass and that there is a time frame involved. The energy inside the rock is the same energy as outside the rock but it is moving very slowly over time. If it was travelling at the same speed as the energy outside the rock then the mass would be negated and it would cease to be a rock within your relative time frame. The equation is correct its the theory built around it that isnt.

According to einstein there is still a force that pull rocks toward earth due to space time curvature. At earth scale the classic formulation and relativity are roughly equivalent.
What needs to be understood is that the speed of light is a constant not a limit and that there are longwaves that travel within the main mass much faster. Which ultimately affects your scale and so the classic form.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 04, 2017, 01:49:13 PM
Albert Einstein

The equation explains that energy is equal to mass and that there is a time frame involved. The energy inside the rock is the same energy as outside the rock but it is moving very slowly over time. If it was travelling at the same speed as the energy outside the rock then the mass would be negated and it would cease to be a rock within your relative time frame. The equation is correct its the theory built around it that isnt.

According to einstein there is still a force that pull rocks toward earth due to space time curvature. At earth scale the classic formulation and relativity are roughly equivalent.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 01:34:54 PM
Albert Einstein

legendary
August 04, 2017, 01:25:21 PM
Earth is not flat its just total b.s

Demonstrate how water can conform to the exterior shape of an object, and maybe I'll believe you.

Gravity ?

No, not gravy. Water.

Maybe it's because water is reasonable being and believe in the gravity myth ?

Put Super Mario on hold for 5 minutes, and watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg2URbkJo18
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 04, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

Demonstrate how water can conform to the exterior shape of an object, and maybe I'll believe you.

Gravity ?

No, not gravy. Water.

Maybe it's because water is reasonable being and believe in the gravity myth ?
legendary
August 04, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

Gravity ?

No, not gravy. Water.
legendary
August 04, 2017, 01:01:05 PM
^ Ask the unicorns on your Rainbow Ranch, Sally.
Jump to: