Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 474. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 28, 2017, 01:57:12 PM
21st of August 2017. -- https://youtu.be/j3UHWcKdYXg
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
July 28, 2017, 01:44:09 PM
@teeneffigy

The arrow is green.

Could be, I'm not teeneffigy but I am colourblind haha. I did watch the video and what he's saying doesn't make sense.

Just because our eyes have a certain angular resolution, that doesn't explain why objects should start disappearing from the bottom up. If that was the case, then if you stood on your head and looked at the horizon then the top of the ships would be obscured, which obviously doesn't happen.

Anyhow, as soon as you introduce a secondary form of magnification (like a zoom lens), the angular resolution of our eyes becomes irrelevant, because you're now basing the image on the angular resolution of the zoom lens optics, not your eye. Funny that no flat earthers ever use professional quality telephoto lenses or telescopes, just P-nine-fucking-thousands  Cheesy

This is one of the strangest FE ideas I think, the fact that somehow the bottom of objects will start to become obscured due to new laws of perspective.

Forget about our eyes, you could just use a professional SLR with an expensive tele lens, and take high resolution photos of distant objects. The resulting image is not based on human eyesight, it is based on optics and light sensors in the camera.

If your idea of perspective is true, then why does the camera take an identical photo if you turn it upside down? Surely the top of the building would be cut off in this case?
legendary
July 28, 2017, 01:24:44 PM
@teeneffigy

The arrow is green.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 01:20:18 PM
Given that Flat Earthers love youtube videos so much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ObTd7DLMw

Explain that one away. Roll Eyes

The image in that video is deceptive and you can see how in the following image. Showing an image is easier than explaining how half the boat in the video is actually a mirrored reflection.

Showing an unrelated image of a different ship with different atmospheric conditions does nothing to explain the video I linked.

If you watch the video I linked you can clearly see that the atmospheric conditions are such that no mirroring of the ship is evident where the ship and the water meet, so the bottom of the ship is not obscured by a mirror image of the top part of the ship, rather the bottom of the ship is obscured by water.

It's not fucking unrelated it makes it clear there's a mirror line and the ship in the video also clearly has one. Second point is that once an object passes the vanishing point that's determined by the optics of the eye/camera it becomes obscured from the bottom up due to the angle light enters at. This is perspective and optics and has nothing to do with the earth being a motherfucking ball.

You can watch a ship disappear from the bottom up then zoom in and pull the whole ship back into view. Just because you've got video of a boat doing this at max zoom and the limits of the cameras optics so you can't zoom in any further doesn't somehow by magic mean the ship is falling off a curved surface. The water is fucking flat, it's provably flat fucking stupid cunt.

Of course it's unrelated to the video I linked, you may as well have shown a picture of an orange to argue against my original request to explain away the video.

There is no mirrored image in the video I linked visible. If you're seeing some it's only because you subjectively want it there to convince yourself that the ship is not on the other side of the horizon, as it doesn't suit your agenda.

I'm kinda curious as to how much zoom you think you need to pull the ship back over the horizon??? I should clarify for you that this is purely a rhetorical question, as no amount of zoom is going to magically lift that ship out of the water again as perspective and optics are not the reason you can't see the bottom of the ship, curvature of the Earth on the other hand is.

Watch this video I posted, it explains a lot of how perspective works. -- https://youtu.be/AOvRWhSye4k

As for the video here's a still frame:

What is the yellow arrow for? The entire hull of the ship cannot be seen. Its under the horizon it has nothing to do with perspective or light diffraction or whatever you want to believe. The only people capable of convincing themselves that this FE stuff is real are people with mental issues.
July 28, 2017, 01:11:46 PM
I'm formally predicting the end of the world (spinning globe) on the 21st of August 2017.

Is that when the world blows up or when we all have that light bulb moment and realize that the earth is indeed flat?
legendary
July 28, 2017, 12:24:43 PM
I'm formally predicting the end of the world (spinning globe) on the 21st of August 2017.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 28, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

The image in that video is deceptive and you can see how in the following image. Showing an image is easier than explaining how half the boat in the video is actually a mirrored reflection.

Showing an unrelated image of a different ship with different atmospheric conditions does nothing to explain the video I linked.

If you watch the video I linked you can clearly see that the atmospheric conditions are such that no mirroring of the ship is evident where the ship and the water meet, so the bottom of the ship is not obscured by a mirror image of the top part of the ship, rather the bottom of the ship is obscured by water.

It's not fucking unrelated it makes it clear there's a mirror line and the ship in the video also clearly has one. Second point is that once an object passes the vanishing point that's determined by the optics of the eye/camera it becomes obscured from the bottom up due to the angle light enters at. This is perspective and optics and has nothing to do with the earth being a motherfucking ball.

You can watch a ship disappear from the bottom up then zoom in and pull the whole ship back into view. Just because you've got video of a boat doing this at max zoom and the limits of the cameras optics so you can't zoom in any further doesn't somehow by magic mean the ship is falling off a curved surface. The water is fucking flat, it's provably flat fucking stupid cunt.

Of course it's unrelated to the video I linked, you may as well have shown a picture of an orange to argue against my original request to explain away the video.

There is no mirrored image in the video I linked visible. If you're seeing some it's only because you subjectively want it there to convince yourself that the ship is not on the other side of the horizon, as it doesn't suit your agenda.

I'm kinda curious as to how much zoom you think you need to pull the ship back over the horizon??? I should clarify for you that this is purely a rhetorical question, as no amount of zoom is going to magically lift that ship out of the water again as perspective and optics are not the reason you can't see the bottom of the ship, curvature of the Earth on the other hand is.

Watch this video I posted, it explains a lot of how perspective works. -- https://youtu.be/AOvRWhSye4k

Of course, FE people never heard of telescopes or even binoculars.

If FE were real, a mountain observatory in the States could see the Himalayas, even though the atmosphere might blur it some.

Cool
legendary
July 28, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 28, 2017, 11:27:17 AM
i am really sorry to say that you all are talking about a foolish topic because many of the sattelites that went around the earth and saw that it has no edges and it is a sphere.
July 28, 2017, 10:39:45 AM
^^^ Good point.

I'd love to boot-fuck his face.

Hopefully someone kills him soon.

One less piece of shit in the world.
Me too,   Trouble is i would not be able to stop because i know what he stands for is evil
For the sake of all our children . i could throttle him and all of the other pedo elite's enabler's with my bear hands.!

Proof of insanity. You would murder someone because you think he is bad? Sounds like you're schizophrenic and delusional. I think its a common trait among you FE people.
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
July 28, 2017, 10:28:27 AM
Just as a reminder to all the Flat Earthers out there, particularly those living in North America, of the Solar eclipse that's occurring on the 21st August. Given how much you like to ignore NASA, please make sure you heed their advise on safety and wear suitable eye protection when viewing the eclipse, the last thing I want is to miss your laughable posts on this forum because you've blinded yourselves.

https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/safety

Don't forget to enjoy the beauty of the eclipse as you ponder to yourselves all the reasons why this can't happen on a flat Earth.

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
July 28, 2017, 10:17:42 AM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 08:26:01 AM
we are staying on the planet that name is known as earth planet.

this earth may flat. on this earth had more water and flat surface area.

it is looking good and it turns roundly.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2017, 06:12:30 AM
^^^ Good point.

Me too,   Trouble is i would not be able to stop because i know what he stands for is evil
For the sake of all our children . i could throttle him and all of the other pedo elite's enabler's with my bear hands.!

I'm putting that cunt waffle back on ignore where he belongs.

Good riddance, BADecker. You pedophile scumbag.

Rot in hell, you fucking piece of shit.

Activity: 421
July 28, 2017, 05:44:23 AM
^^^ Good point.

legendary
July 28, 2017, 05:08:47 AM
^^^ Good point.

Activity: 421
July 28, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

^ FLAT LIKE PISS ON A PLATE.

Sorry, (not)TooQik...no curvature for your boats to hide behind.

Try again, you fucking goof.

See also: https://www.redbull.com/se-en/mysterious-places-part-5

You are all messed up. Get down close to those islands, and you will see that there is nothing flat about them. Get down to the water, and you will see the waves. Just because these are more in the direction of flat than Everest, doesn't mean that they are flat at all.

Wake up. There isn't anything that is flat, and certainly not the earth.

Cool

Piss off, you pompous windbag.

Your head is flat like the earth, Herman.

Tell your mom I said hi, and thanks for the herpes.

PS; Suck shit until you sick yourself, you fucking insect.

The festering tool has no real argument he cannot measure the curve so his argument now is. It cant be flat because nothing is flat.!
He is the one person i have on ignore because his words make me sick .

He is a disease. Please don't quote him again
legendary
July 28, 2017, 05:00:58 AM
I can hardly believe this silly question made it to 365 pages!

My suggestion is lay flat on your belly, think really really hard, flap your arms, think some more. By now you must've come to the conclusion the earth isn't flat, or go see a shrink Wink

You must be the queerly retarded spawn of BADecker and BobLawblaw.

Nice work, goof. Earth is still flat, and you're still a fucking idiot.
legendary
July 28, 2017, 04:47:50 AM

^ FLAT LIKE PISS ON A PLATE.

Sorry, (not)TooQik...no curvature for your boats to hide behind.

Try again, you fucking goof.

See also: https://www.redbull.com/se-en/mysterious-places-part-5

You are all messed up. Get down close to those islands, and you will see that there is nothing flat about them. Get down to the water, and you will see the waves. Just because these are more in the direction of flat than Everest, doesn't mean that they are flat at all.

Wake up. There isn't anything that is flat, and certainly not the earth.

Cool

Piss off, you pompous windbag.

Your head is flat like the earth, Herman.

Tell your mom I said hi, and thanks for the herpes.

PS; Suck shit until you sick yourself, you fucking insect.
Jump to: