Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 493. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 07, 2017, 10:50:11 AM
LOL, you guys are the retards for believing any of these pictures are real.

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
July 07, 2017, 10:46:13 AM
^^^ Thanks for the "clear photograph" of Earth, is that a new undiscovered continent I see?
desperate and retarded as usual.
July 07, 2017, 10:44:33 AM
July 07, 2017, 10:42:39 AM
Here's a much more recent pic from the LRO (Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter). Bonus pic of mars included.
https://phys.org/news/2014-10-earth-mars-captured-photo-lunar.html

legendary
July 07, 2017, 10:42:11 AM
^^^ Thanks for the "clear photograph" of Earth, is that a new undiscovered continent I see?
July 07, 2017, 10:35:38 AM
Here's the first image from the moon of the earth in 1966 as the public saw it, and then restored from original data. From the article here:
https://www.wired.com/2014/04/lost-lunar-photos-recovered-by-great-feats-of-hackerdom-developed-at-a-mcdonalds/

legendary
July 07, 2017, 10:35:05 AM
^^^

1. I haven't made any youtube videos in over a decade, in fact the the last video I made was just music.

2. Every single image of the Earth depicted as a globe produced by NASA is provably a composite image or CGI (FAKE).

You have to prove that every image, video and everyone at NASA are actually lying, otherwise it's just like saying, everything is like claiming only your country exists and everything else is made up and fake. So far no one has been able to prove NASA faking every video and image and for what reason. Again you are just a troll anyways.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, let us start with a single photo; show me a clear photograph of the entire Earth.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/blue-marble-image-of-the-earth-from-apollo-17

Ok, now start ranting "FAKE CGI FROM NASA! FAKE! FAKE! FAAAKEEEEE!!!!!"

That's a painting.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
July 07, 2017, 10:27:09 AM
^^^

1. I haven't made any youtube videos in over a decade, in fact the the last video I made was just music.

2. Every single image of the Earth depicted as a globe produced by NASA is provably a composite image or CGI (FAKE).

You have to prove that every image, video and everyone at NASA are actually lying, otherwise it's just like saying, everything is like claiming only your country exists and everything else is made up and fake. So far no one has been able to prove NASA faking every video and image and for what reason. Again you are just a troll anyways.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, let us start with a single photo; show me a clear photograph of the entire Earth.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/blue-marble-image-of-the-earth-from-apollo-17

Ok, now start ranting "FAKE CGI FROM NASA! FAKE! FAKE! FAAAKEEEEE!!!!!"
legendary
July 07, 2017, 10:26:06 AM
^^^

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
July 07, 2017, 08:55:04 AM
^^^

legendary
July 07, 2017, 08:38:02 AM
^^^

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
July 07, 2017, 08:04:03 AM
^^^ What proof that Earth is a sphere is so convincing that it makes anybody who claims it's flat an "obvious troll"? Do you have any proof at all that it's a sphere?

Simple fact: there are people (read: astronauts and scientists) orbiting our planet every single day since the '80s, there are photos, videos, realtime streams... every kind of proof you need.
There is another fact, even simpler: NOTHING in our Universe is FLAT. Every object you can see in the sky is spherical, guess why?

Now, why ffs we should take your stupid random youtube videos as proofs and NASA, JAXA, ESA etc agencies photos as fake CGI?
legendary
July 07, 2017, 07:58:35 AM
That's right folks keep those globe earth proofs coming! Show 'em what a retarded idiot I am for believing the earth is flat and motionless.

Fucking assclowns!
legendary
July 07, 2017, 07:50:29 AM
^^^ What proof that Earth is a sphere is so convincing that it makes anybody who claims it's flat an "obvious troll"? Do you have any proof at all that it's a sphere?

Do you have any proof that perspective acts the way that it does?
How about that gravity is density, when all you are doing is semantics?

Both of these things are not proven. But you attempt to use them to undermine the horizon proof of GE.

FE foolishness in any way that you suggest will never be part of my religion. Why not? I would rather have a religion that focuses on reality.

Cool

Objects appear smaller the farther away they get, are you so retarded that you need proof of this?

Also I don't claim gravity is anything other than bullshit; objects fall because they're denser than the medium that surrounds them.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 07, 2017, 07:40:25 AM

Do you have any proof that perspective acts the way that it does?
How about that gravity is density, when all you are doing is semantics?

Both of these things are not proven. But you attempt to use them to undermine the horizon proof of GE.

FE foolishness in any way that you suggest will never be part of my religion. Why not? I would rather have a religion that focuses on reality.

Cool
legendary
July 07, 2017, 07:21:14 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
July 07, 2017, 06:23:25 AM
@Glebo the globo, here you have 443km of flat earth which is btw current world record of distance landscape photography.

genuine pic & 100% nasa fakery free  Cheesy

Where is the curvature, ball earth believers

It was taken from 3km high, genious. But don't bother... Cheesy So yeah, there is the curvature.

Don't be a fool like this flek-kelek. Research&study flat earth. Buy Nikon P900 if needed.

[img]http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Flat-Earth-Memes-368-3.jpg[ /img]

[img ]http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Flat-Earth-Memes-170-9.jpg[ /img]

enough said

Well, obviously. No one noticed this yet? All these guys posting pictures here are obviously trolling, they are just very dedicated but still trolling. They just gonna keep posting these stupid pictures to piss off other people, don't play into their game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
July 06, 2017, 05:14:13 PM
@Glebo the globo, here you have 443km of flat earth which is btw current world record of distance landscape photography.

genuine pic & 100% nasa fakery free  Cheesy

Where is the curvature, ball earth believers

It was taken from 3km high, genious. But don't bother... Cheesy So yeah, there is the curvature.

Don't be a fool like this flek-kelek. Research&study flat earth. Buy Nikon P900 if needed.

[img]http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Flat-Earth-Memes-368-3.jpg[ /img]

[img ]http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Flat-Earth-Memes-170-9.jpg[ /img]

enough said
July 06, 2017, 05:01:32 PM
Jump to: