Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 538. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
May 23, 2017, 06:32:56 PM
See Steve-O on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Fuck Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan is a shill, and Steve-O is a fucking retard.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+rogan+is+a+shill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

PS; flekkelek is currently teaching his dog the peanut butter & wiener game...
nice argument again. Being ridiculous for believeing the Earth is flat is one thing, but being this ignorant and uncivilized on purpose is some next level shit.
Proof of curvature or Fuck Off ..Thats where we are at Dickhead.!
Ahahaha, how could I provide you proof, If you say it's nasa CGI, you ignorant dumb cunt. Go back to the elementary school and get some knowledge, after we can talk. I highly doubt you were able or will be able to finish it, if you are dumb like that. Not to mention the high school. Why did I expect some rational argument... I was the fool.  

Use measurement if u like im waiting for rational argument......

P900 get one ...Strap it to your head.!
Surely, now prove me gravity doesn't exist, and jump off from a high building, and take your girlfriend nomad too.
Proof of curvature or FUCK OFF!!!!
I just did Cheesy I could link you pictures from the space, but you would also call it fake. What else could I do. The proofs are given, you are just too dumb to process it with your tiny brain. Simply walk outside, and watch the Moon. If its not full moon you can see the curve by your two fucking eyes. Yes, that's the shadow of the Earth, and yes, it's round. It's an undeniable proof. Oh wait, you think the Moon is just some holograms. I can't do anything, if you don't believe to your own eyes. Cheesy

That is NOT a proof of curvature knucklehead. Ever heard of atmospheric magnification and lens distortion maybe. Learn here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbW83iccxnI

Research harder.

What the hell this image has to do with lens distortion, and atmospheric magification? If it would be distortion you would see the whole building or city or whatever DISTORTED or magnified not just a little piece of the tallest buildings would be seen. Yes, in your link there is a magnification compared to the boat, but in our case it's irrelevant.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
May 23, 2017, 06:20:35 PM
See Steve-O on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Fuck Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan is a shill, and Steve-O is a fucking retard.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+rogan+is+a+shill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

PS; flekkelek is currently teaching his dog the peanut butter & wiener game...
nice argument again. Being ridiculous for believeing the Earth is flat is one thing, but being this ignorant and uncivilized on purpose is some next level shit.
Ahahaha, how could I provide you proof, If you say it's nasa CGI, you ignorant dumb cunt. Go back to the elementary school and get some knowledge, after we can talk. I highly doubt you were able or will be able to finish it, if you are dumb like that. Not to mention the high school. Why did I expect some rational argument... I was the fool.  

Use measurement if u like im waiting for rational argument......

P900 get one ...Strap it to your head.!
Surely, now prove me gravity doesn't exist, and jump off from a high building, and take your girlfriend nomad too.
Proof of curvature or FUCK OFF!!!!
I just did Cheesy I could link you pictures from the space, but you would also call it fake. What else could I do. The proofs are given, you are just too dumb to process it with your tiny brain. Simply walk outside, and watch the Moon. If its not full moon you can see the curve by your two fucking eyes. Yes, that's the shadow of the Earth, and yes, it's round. It's an undeniable proof. Oh wait, you think the Moon is just some holograms. I can't do anything, if you don't believe to your own eyes. Cheesy

That is NOT a proof of curvature knucklehead. Ever heard of atmospheric magnification and lens distortion maybe. Learn here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbW83iccxnI

Research harder.

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

24/7 Flat Earth LIVE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnFBSMLgRO0

We are getting there...

Best regards.

bump

Good one. Thanks.
legendary
May 23, 2017, 05:42:22 PM
Meanwhile, in BADecker's basement...

Meanwhile, in BobLawblaw's basement...

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 23, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

Proof that Serbia is better than Croatia or Fuck Off !
3. 6. 9. the goose drank Wine...............

Not only that, but it whined after it drank the wine.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
May 23, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

Proof that Serbia is better than Croatia or Fuck Off !
3. 6. 9. the goose drank Wine...............
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
May 23, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

24/7 Flat Earth LIVE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnFBSMLgRO0

We are getting there...

Best regards.
legendary
May 23, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

Die.!!!!!!!!

These are the comments worth living for. Keep up with the good work, basement dweller. Cheesy
If you cannot find yourself ...you will be found,,,no one will prey for you.!!...to you all...!

Yes! Basements are good things... at least a lot of the time.

Grin Grin Grin
Oh yes Mr BADecker ohh Yes

Now i'm scared. I got agreement from a FE dingle.

Grin Grin Grin
May 23, 2017, 05:19:12 PM

Die.!!!!!!!!

These are the comments worth living for. Keep up with the good work, basement dweller. Cheesy
If you cannot find yourself ...you will be found,,,no one will prey for you.!!...to you all...!

Grin Grin Grin
Oh yes Mr BADecker ohh Yes
legendary
May 23, 2017, 05:17:50 PM

Die.!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin
May 23, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

Die.!!!!!!!!

legendary
May 23, 2017, 05:14:12 PM
The horizon is proof that there is curvature. However, your puny mind cannot grasp that idea because you're either beyond stupid or just having some fun trolling us.

ON A FLAT EARTH A HORIZON IS NOT POSSIBLE.

That means the horizon is a product of curvature dumbass. Every single picture you and nomad put up shows curvature this way.

If the earth were flat there would be no horizon. Instead we would see all of Toronto straight across Lake Ontario. Instead we see part of the CN Tower and the tops of a few other tall buildings.

On a flat earth there is no horizon. Its an impossibility and you'll have to come up with a stupid theory of light refraction to explain it to yourselves.

The flat earth movement us just a cult with cult like followers. You may as well be Scientologists. Too stupid to realize you're being duped.

LOL

Keep on trolling, santaclaws.

Say hi to the keester bummy for us, goof.
legendary
May 23, 2017, 05:13:13 PM
The horizon is proof that there is curvature. However, your puny mind cannot grasp that idea because you're either beyond stupid or just having some fun trolling us.

That means the horizon is a product of curvature dumbass. Every single picture you and nomad put up shows curvature this way.

If the earth were flat there would be no horizon. Instead we would see all of Toronto straight across Lake Ontario. Instead we see part of the CN Tower and the tops of a few other tall buildings.

On a flat earth there is no horizon. Its an impossibility and you'll have to come up with a stupid theory of light refraction to explain it to yourselves.

The flat earth movement us just a cult with cult like followers. You may as well be Scientologists. Too stupid to realize you're being duped.

P900 ....KEEP UP OR FUCK OFFF!!!....Satan's Claws.?...........................You precipitate too much...

Right! The horizon is only a thing if perspective causes light waves to curve with distance.

Seems to me that I read in relativity theory that this is the case... that light actually curves with space. Maybe the space above the flat earth curves the light a whole lot quicker than that above a global earth.

Were you ever walking along and tripped for no reason? Or have you seen it happen to someone else? I only thought it happened to drunks. But it seems that tight light curvature trips us all up at times, because we get a false impression of where we are going. So, it is light that curves. The earth is flat.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
May 23, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

Die.!!!!!!!!

May 23, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

P900 ....KEEP UP OR FUCK OFFF!!!....Satan's Claws.?...........................You precipitate too much...
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Horror Movie Phreak
May 23, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

May 23, 2017, 04:45:34 PM
Okay, there are two scenarios here:
1. The sun is at 150million km far and the picture was taken from the height of the clouds, or... and this is the more likely...listen:
2. The sun is at the same heights as the clouds, that means you can easily fly above the sun with a regular commercial plane, that means you can literally jump into the Sun without any problem. Cheesy

Tight!

Go out to Kansas, or some other place that is reasonably flat. Get up early in the morning, before the sun comes up. Get your cup of coffee, and go out and sit in your lawn chair, facing east. Set your coffee down for a moment, and rub the sleep out of your eyes. Then (with or without your coffee) watch for the sun.

Here it comes. It looks like it is traveling up over from the horizon. Gradually it moves into the sky.

I think there is a joker with a big spotlight, who shines it on the dome every morning. And all we see is the reflection of the spotlight off the dome.

But it could be perspective, and light doesn't really travel in a straight line. The sun is really up there, and some strange electromagnetic effects curve light, and make the sun look like it is below the horizon, gradually moving up.

I am really glad that I live where I live. 'Cause I have watched the sun go down and dip beneath the horizon... so to speak. I wonder how many lives got snuffed out where the sun landed back there. I SURE AM GLAD THAT i LIVE WHERE I LIVE, AND NOT AT THE HORIZON.

Grin Grin Grin
Die.!!!!!!!!
legendary
May 23, 2017, 04:43:17 PM
1. The sun is at 150million km far and the picture was taken from the height of the clouds, or... and this is the more likely...listen:
2. The sun is at the same heights as the clouds, that means you can easily fly above the sun with a regular commercial plane, that means you can literally jump into the Sun without any problem. Cheesy

Tight!

Go out to Kansas, or some other place that is reasonably flat. Get up early in the morning, before the sun comes up. Get your cup of coffee, and go out and sit in your lawn chair, facing east. Set your coffee down for a moment, and rub the sleep out of your eyes. Then (with or without your coffee) watch for the sun.

Here it comes. It looks like it is traveling up over from the horizon. Gradually it moves into the sky.

I think there is a joker with a big spotlight, who shines it on the dome every morning. And all we see is the reflection of the spotlight off the dome.

But it could be perspective, and light doesn't really travel in a straight line. The sun is really up there, and some strange electromagnetic effects curve light, and make the sun look like it is below the horizon, gradually moving up.

I am really glad that I live where I live. 'Cause I have watched the sun go down and dip beneath the horizon... so to speak. I wonder how many lives got snuffed out where the sun landed back there. I SURE AM GLAD THAT i LIVE WHERE I LIVE, AND NOT AT THE HORIZON.

Grin Grin Grin
May 23, 2017, 04:41:01 PM
Keep up  Dickhead.!!!! ps. your masters have gone to sleep on you.!!!! you fumble in the dark but you cannot stand in the light...
legendary
May 23, 2017, 04:33:49 PM
Jump to: