Pages:
Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 54. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 30, 2019, 07:10:52 AM
^^^ How will getting a telescope to stare at the lights on the ceiling prove the Earth is a globe, your IQ really is ~60 isn't it? If I'm gonna blow $$$ on optics I'll get a P1000 and rub the flat Earth in your face all day long!

BTW, why do you collectivist cock smokers all have to make excessive use of emoji's with all of your shill/shit posts?

You always bring into the discussion some form of off-the-wall idea that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. The point isn't trying to prove GE by aiming a telescope at some ceiling lights. At least, this isn't your point. Your point is trying to prove FE by aiming a telescope at some ceiling lights. I mean, that's what you are trying to do, right? Prove FE, right?

And then you want to aim a camera at some ceiling lights to rub FE in somebody's face? What does photographing the ceiling of a planetarium have to do with FE? And even if it did, how does photographing something rub something else in somebody's face? I showed you a long time ago that there is nothing flat... not even floor tiles... even floor tiles of a planetarium.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
July 30, 2019, 07:09:14 AM
^^^ How will getting a telescope to stare at the lights on the ceiling prove the Earth is a globe, your IQ really is ~60 isn't it? If I'm gonna blow $$$ on optics I'll get a P1000 and rub the flat Earth in your face all day long!

BTW, why do you collectivist cock smokers all have to make excessive use of emoji's with all of your shill/shit posts?

I'm sorry for the excessive emoji's batty, it's only part of laughing myself into tears with the utter crap that you post.
You are whole different level retard/dumb. A category by yourself. No point in arguing about that.
legendary
July 30, 2019, 06:57:26 AM
^^^ Copious amounts on the LEM.

You realize, don't you, that Elmer's makes all kinds of glue. However, proof? Witnesses? So far you have mostly hearsay that contradicts common understanding.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 30, 2019, 05:34:07 AM

July 30, 2019, 04:39:44 AM
@Cryptotourist,

https://i.imgur.com/AB8LVTI.jpg

(A) I have an IQ of 60 so I can't distinguish reality from fantasy movies and TV.

(B) I'm a sack of shit who knows space is fake and I'm going to gaslight notbatman with CGI images from NASA; gotta keep that $50 million USD a day in taxpayer money rollin' in ya know.

Choose one.

Batty, my man! Grin

Gosh, difficult question, emmmm, I'll go with (A).
If not, then I'll go with (C).  Roll Eyes

Other than that, forget NASA, buy a telescope ffs.
Oh & thanks for the morning giggles. Cool

legendary
July 30, 2019, 02:03:45 AM
^^^ Copious amounts on the LEM.
legendary
July 30, 2019, 12:46:57 AM
Gravity is the Elmer's glue that holds all the lies together.

Gravity kept them from floating off the moon. Do you think they used Elmer's in any of their equipment?

Cool
legendary
July 29, 2019, 11:35:29 PM
Gravity is the Elmer's glue that holds all the lies together.
legendary
July 29, 2019, 11:04:08 PM
After staring at the lights on ceiling "scientists" decide Newton was wrong and Einstein is a clown. How long before they realize the lights in sky are only small bits of plasma a few thousand miles away?

Newton’s Law Of Gravity Was Wrong, Claim Scientists; Target Einstein’s ‘General Relativity’ Next

The world knew the famous law of gravity when an apple fell on Isaac Newton’s head, prompting him to form the earliest theory of universal gravitation. The 17th-century gravitational law is a landmark in physics and has held true up until now. The theory of universal gravity has been dismissed in the study of black holes. Scientists conducted research on a star called ‘S0-2’ which is at its closest to black hole Sagittarius A* (abbreviated to Sgr A*) that lies at the centre of the Milky Way 26,000 light-years away from the Earth. The study put the law of universal gravitation to test and it did not hold true. Not in relation to the black hole at least.

As per new findings, scientists are now placing their bets on Einstein’s theory of general relativity. Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton’s discoveries are pillars of modern physics but, the black hole has put both theories by the legendary physicists to test. The black hole study found that the intermingling of space and time near Sagittarius A* doesn’t comply with Newton’s law. According to professor Andrea Ghez of the University of California, Los Angeles Einstein’s theory, however, found fresh evidence.

“Newton had the best description of gravity for a long time but it started to fray around the edges. And Einstein provided a more complete theory. Today we are seeing Einstein’s theories starting to fray around the edges,”

Observations of light from S0-2 prove Einstein’s 1915 theory that describes the law of gravity and the relation to other forces. It proves that what we perceive as gravity is the curvature of space and time. S0-2 has a mass that’s 10 times larger than the sun. It orbits around the black hole in an ellipse taking 16 years for an orbit. Studies found that the star's light escaped the black hole’s gravitaional pull. The black hole’s mass is 4 million times more than the sun’s.

Researchers studied the particles of light that travelled from the S0-2 to the Earth. Einstein had predicted that light finds it harder to resist the black hole’s gravitational pull, expending more photons to escape it. But, scientists think it won’t take long to disprove the long-standing theory as well.

“We can absolutely rule out Newton’s law of gravity. Our observations are consistent with Einstein’s general theory of relativity. However, his theory is definitely showing vulnerability. It cannot fully explain gravity inside a black hole, and at some point, we will need to move beyond Einstein’s theory to a more comprehensive theory of gravity that explains what a black hole is.”

Black holes are extraordinarily dense and have gravitational fields so strong that light and matter cannot escape. This is why Einstein’s theory cannot fully explain the way gravity works in and around the black hole. Scientists will soon have to find a much more comprehensive theory that can be applied to the study of black holes. Ghez thinks Einstein is right but, the theory can fall apart too.

The research on S0-2 is co-led by Andrea Ghez is titled ‘Relativistic redshift of the star S0-2 orbiting the Galactic centre supermassive black hole’. The science journal is considered to be the most detailed study on the black hole.

-- https://in.mashable.com/science/5270/newtons-law-of-gravity-was-wrong-claim-scientists-target-einsteins-general-relativity-next

Yep. The laws of physics that make gravity work are tricky. It has been known for a long time that gravity is a fundamental force that ties into the whole universe. Once they understand everything about the universe, they will have the correct law of gravity, as well.

Cool
legendary
July 29, 2019, 08:40:14 PM
After staring at the lights on the ceiling "scientists" decide Newton was wrong and Einstein is a clown. How long before they realize the lights in sky are only small bits of plasma a few thousand miles away?

Newton’s Law Of Gravity Was Wrong, Claim Scientists; Target Einstein’s ‘General Relativity’ Next

The world knew the famous law of gravity when an apple fell on Isaac Newton’s head, prompting him to form the earliest theory of universal gravitation. The 17th-century gravitational law is a landmark in physics and has held true up until now. The theory of universal gravity has been dismissed in the study of black holes. Scientists conducted research on a star called ‘S0-2’ which is at its closest to black hole Sagittarius A* (abbreviated to Sgr A*) that lies at the centre of the Milky Way 26,000 light-years away from the Earth. The study put the law of universal gravitation to test and it did not hold true. Not in relation to the black hole at least.

As per new findings, scientists are now placing their bets on Einstein’s theory of general relativity. Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton’s discoveries are pillars of modern physics but, the black hole has put both theories by the legendary physicists to test. The black hole study found that the intermingling of space and time near Sagittarius A* doesn’t comply with Newton’s law. According to professor Andrea Ghez of the University of California, Los Angeles Einstein’s theory, however, found fresh evidence.

“Newton had the best description of gravity for a long time but it started to fray around the edges. And Einstein provided a more complete theory. Today we are seeing Einstein’s theories starting to fray around the edges,”

Observations of light from S0-2 prove Einstein’s 1915 theory that describes the law of gravity and the relation to other forces. It proves that what we perceive as gravity is the curvature of space and time. S0-2 has a mass that’s 10 times larger than the sun. It orbits around the black hole in an ellipse taking 16 years for an orbit. Studies found that the star's light escaped the black hole’s gravitaional pull. The black hole’s mass is 4 million times more than the sun’s.

Researchers studied the particles of light that travelled from the S0-2 to the Earth. Einstein had predicted that light finds it harder to resist the black hole’s gravitational pull, expending more photons to escape it. But, scientists think it won’t take long to disprove the long-standing theory as well.

“We can absolutely rule out Newton’s law of gravity. Our observations are consistent with Einstein’s general theory of relativity. However, his theory is definitely showing vulnerability. It cannot fully explain gravity inside a black hole, and at some point, we will need to move beyond Einstein’s theory to a more comprehensive theory of gravity that explains what a black hole is.”

Black holes are extraordinarily dense and have gravitational fields so strong that light and matter cannot escape. This is why Einstein’s theory cannot fully explain the way gravity works in and around the black hole. Scientists will soon have to find a much more comprehensive theory that can be applied to the study of black holes. Ghez thinks Einstein is right but, the theory can fall apart too.

The research on S0-2 is co-led by Andrea Ghez is titled ‘Relativistic redshift of the star S0-2 orbiting the Galactic centre supermassive black hole’. The science journal is considered to be the most detailed study on the black hole.

-- https://in.mashable.com/science/5270/newtons-law-of-gravity-was-wrong-claim-scientists-target-einsteins-general-relativity-next

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
July 29, 2019, 06:36:35 PM
^. David Lynch? Tongue
Or Lynch observatory? Source? Can't find anything on that.

To answer your question, emmm - yes!
You can also see planets/stars which are way further - with a naked eye no? Not to mention satellites in orbit.

Speaking of which, yo batty, check this out:

Surprise!!! Grin

Nothing new here, just another poor guy who has been bamboozled by naza.

bonus:

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 29, 2019, 01:57:22 PM
@Cryptotourist,

(A) I have an IQ of 60 so I can't distinguish reality from fantasy movies and TV.

(B) I'm a sack of shit who knows space is fake and I'm going to gaslight notbatman with CGI images from NASA; gotta keep that $50 million USD a day in taxpayer money rollin' in ya know.

Choose one.

Claiming all images are CGI doesn't make them CGI. Are you an expert in CGI? Of course not. Why do you keep claiming this is CGI, that is CGI if you are not an expert?
legendary
July 29, 2019, 01:36:01 PM
@Cryptotourist,

Choose one.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 29, 2019, 10:17:17 AM
^Cue batty's response...

"that's all fake, just like the ISS and the moon landings...now go rope yourself"...

in 3...2....
July 29, 2019, 09:26:24 AM
^. David Lynch? Tongue
Or Lynch observatory? Source? Can't find anything on that.

To answer your question, emmm - yes!
You can also see planets/stars which are way further - with a naked eye no? Not to mention satellites in orbit.

Speaking of which, yo batty, check this out:

Surprise!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 28, 2019, 09:01:14 PM
^batty knows that a sextant proves the sun is 30 miles wide as he is an expert on these matters.
He also knows Coulomb's law too . So that means he's a  fart smeller smart feller, so there ya go...the earth is a pancake
surrounded by ice protected by mean soldiers and there's a dome made out of onyx or some such thing and all the stars
are projected on it and there's also a sky fairy who created the firmament.  Sounds legit...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 28, 2019, 05:36:12 PM
^^^ The Earth is stationary, it does not move. The Earth is also covered by a steel dome, so there is no "universe" out there, just a solid barrier. "Planets" are just stars that "wander", small close lights made of plasma.

We are on a motionless plain not a "planet". You have to throw out the entire Copernican model, it's all garbage.

"Planets" are just stars that "wander"

How difficult is it to buy a telescope and observe the planets? Ah, nvm, I remember you don't actually like to perform any kind of experiments, you simply like to repeat what you read about sextants and shit even though you admitted to have never used one lol
legendary
July 28, 2019, 04:20:39 PM
^^^ Fraud.

^^^ Self-proven fraud.     Cool
Pages:
Jump to: