Pages:
Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 52. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 02, 2019, 12:21:12 AM
^^^ All you've done is proven my point about collectivist retards abusing the use of emojis.

Changing the angle of attack (eye height) increases the apparent size of viewed objects, if an object is far enough away and has gone past the angular resolution limit of the eye, increasing the angle will enlarge it enough to be seen again.

You're the pigeon knocking the chess pieces off the board and strutting around like you've won the game. It really isn't possible to win an argument with a filthy animal like yourself, you will never concede to a point no matter what.

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
August 01, 2019, 09:36:08 PM
lol. OK

btw I edited that. You are right. I should explain it in the first place

Also all these lies as you say... are part of my job... so.. yeah

That's a pity I was expecting a harder fight. Wink
legendary
August 01, 2019, 09:31:31 PM
^^^ Just saying "nope" is proof you're a fucking retard or a liar. As for the "real" GPS it's a network of high altitude balloons.

You're just full of shit mate.
August 01, 2019, 09:03:55 PM
1. You've just changed your angle of attack increasing the apparent size of the object being viewed thus bringing it back within the angular resolution limit of the eye.

2. From your perspective on the ground you can only see a small section of the sky.

3. Ships dispersal from view due to atmospheric refraction and the angular resolution limit of the eye.

4. Maps all use projections.

5. Observation of planets shows them to be twinkling points of light not spheres.

6. WGS84 is based on unpublished data from the Apollo program.

7. GPS uses triangulation from cellphone towers.

8. Make sure the rope is long enough that the fall snaps your neck or you'll just choke to death.

8 ) Thanks for the tip

7 )No your phone's GPS might. Professional GPS can have signal in no cellphone signal zones. (used in topography)

6 )There are vast topographic networks used every day by professionals based on Geodesical rules

5 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOlVtC-1q8I  NOT spheres, spheroids...

4 )Yes, Projections of what? the curved surface on paper

3 )Nope, use a telescope. Same effect. refraction isn't as strong all the time. There are prerequisites..

2 )Ofc. But as much as you try, you can't see southern hemisphere constellations in the northern hemisphere and vice versa

1 )also nope. Edit: If an angle was the only thing you changed, you wouldn't be able to see the sun again...
legendary
August 01, 2019, 08:53:44 PM
How to explain the earth is not flat without going to space?

1)See the sunset near a skyscraper, climb up and see it again.
Hell, just seat on a beach laying on your belly and as the sun disappears behind the horizon line, stand up fast and see it again.

2) Notice the different sky on the North and South hemisphere. (How? check out the constellations)

3) Observe the ships from sea level

4)Understand the mechanics of maps

5)Take a telescope target it to any planet, observe that they are all spheroids

6)Study Geometrical Geodesy

7)Buy a GPS

No mal intent, probably all those are already mentioned in the thousands of posts.. I'll go to find a rope or something now :PP

1. You've just changed your angle of attack increasing the apparent size of the object being viewed thus bringing it back within the angular resolution limit of the eye.

2. From your perspective on the ground you can only see a small section of the sky.

3. Ships dispersal from view due to atmospheric refraction and the angular resolution limit of the eye.

4. Maps all use projections.

5. Observation of planets shows them to be twinkling points of light not spheres.

6. WGS84 is based on unpublished data from the Apollo program.

7. GPS uses triangulation from cellphone towers.

8. Make sure the rope is long enough that the fall snaps your neck or you'll just choke to death.
August 01, 2019, 08:01:52 PM
How to explain the earth is not flat without going to space?

1)See the sunset near a skyscraper, climb up and see it again.
Hell, just seat on a beach laying on your belly and as the sun disappears behind the horizon line, stand up fast and see it again.

2) Notice the different sky on the North and South hemisphere. (How? check out the constellations)

3) Observe the ships from sea level

4)Understand the mechanics of maps

5)Take a telescope target it to any planet, observe that they are all spheroids

6)Study Geometrical Geodesy

7)Buy a GPS

No mal intent, probably all those are already mentioned in the thousands of posts.. I'll go to find a rope or something now :PP

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
August 01, 2019, 05:12:52 PM
^Cue batty's response...

"that's all fake, just like the ISS and the moon landings...now go rope yourself"...

in 3...2....

^^^ Go rope yourself you cunt,.....

almost on cue....

^^^ What the fuck are you even talking about? Go find a length of rope or a gas oven!

predicting what batty will post next is like predicting the sun is gonna come up in morning...

I can't belive this topic got 1 million views. That's a lot even for the biggest forums on internet. And thats funny because the topic of discussion is redicilous.

Oh ffs.... At least use spell check on your virgin post. Else I belive  you end up looking more redicilous than batty.
(unless that was intentional...in which case...nm.)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
August 01, 2019, 03:32:23 PM
Let there be light. And there was light.

Some got blind in the process. Mentally.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 01, 2019, 02:54:47 PM
It's not ridiculous. Our funny farms are too full of people who live off government funding already. We are simply trying to keep more people out of the funny farms, to hopefully reduce taxes.

In notbatman's case, he's an avowed non-Christian. We need to do all we can to save him. I mean, nobody really wants a child to go to Hell, right?

Cool
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 01, 2019, 02:48:39 PM
I can't belive this topic got 1 million views. That's a lot even for the biggest forums on internet. And thats funny because the topic of discussion is redicilous.
legendary
August 01, 2019, 02:39:10 PM
^^^ The projected energy is not light, it's a compression (scalar) wave like sound. There's no light until the waves converge and create a plasma in an upper atmospheric layer.

Image source: https://cellcode.us/quotes/energy-scalar-technology.html

The problem with all this theorizing of yours is that it takes way more technology to do any of it than is explained anywhere in enough detail to show that it works.

What you are talking about is generally called science fiction. In the case of your FE fantasy, it's called science fantasy.

Cool
legendary
August 01, 2019, 08:10:41 AM
^^^ The projected energy is not light, it's a compression (scalar) wave like sound. There's no light until the waves converge and create a plasma in an upper atmospheric layer.

Image source: https://cellcode.us/quotes/energy-scalar-technology.html
legendary
August 01, 2019, 07:16:24 AM
^^^ The Sun is a disc of plasma, it radiates X, UV, visible, IR and radio. There's a lot more going on than just simple optics.

A disc of plasma that reflects light from the projectors that shine on it?

Grin
legendary
August 01, 2019, 07:13:17 AM
^^^ I'm not quite sure what you're going on about but, I have seen images of the Sun taken in Antarctica where the center is black, a black hole (not a slit) Sun. I'm unsure whether this is an artifact of the camera's optics or if it's actually visible with the naked eye.

My current understanding of how the Sun is projected is that what's being reflected off of the firmament are scalar waves; compression waves (like sound) not transverse waves (like light). The light comes from the plasma the scalar waves create when they converge on an upper atmospheric layer. I'm theorizing the layer is a superfluid helium and/or hydrogen with liquid crystal properties.

Also just so we're clear the firmament doesn't move or rotate, it's the celestial bodies that move.

Well, if the sun is a concave mirror, what would it look like if it were seen 90 degrees on edge? Depending on moonlight or star light shining off the back of it, you might not see it at all, right?

But the more important thing is viewing it from many other degrees, less than 90, but more than zero, direct, head-on. I mean, you would see it as a slit. Only the people directly under it would see it as a circle.

Do you ever see the sun as a slit/cat's-eye, of varying sizes depending on the angle? For example, if you were seeing the concave mirror from the side at, say, 10 degrees above the horizon line, and it wasn't directly facing you, you would see a slit-like "something." But the sun never appears that way. So there is a bunch of stuff you aren't thinking about - but at least not explaining - in your playfulness in this thread.

Cool
legendary
August 01, 2019, 07:05:24 AM
^^^ The Sun is a disc of plasma, it radiates X, UV, visible, IR and radio. There's a lot more going on than just simple optics.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
August 01, 2019, 06:53:14 AM
If the sun is a projection then what radiates heat? Projections of things don't cast heat themselves. If you stand in the shade (where the sun can't reach), it is noticeably cooler. What causes sunburn?
legendary
August 01, 2019, 06:46:27 AM
^^^ I'm not quite sure what you're going on about but, I have seen images of the Sun taken in Antarctica where the center is black, a black hole (not a slit) Sun. I'm unsure whether this is an artifact of the camera's optics or if it's actually visible with the naked eye.

My current understanding of how the Sun is projected is that what's being reflected off of the firmament are scalar waves; compression waves (like sound) not transverse waves (like light). The light comes from the plasma the scalar waves create when they converge on an upper atmospheric layer. I'm theorizing the layer is a superfluid helium and/or hydrogen with liquid crystal properties.

Also just so we're clear the firmament doesn't move or rotate, it's the celestial bodies that move.
legendary
August 01, 2019, 06:09:46 AM
^^^ The Sun moves in a circle above us about the north pole every 24 hours, it also moves to-and-fro across the equator every 12 months.

Of course, being a concave mirror, as it turns on its axis, you can see it as a cat's eye now and again... a slit, varying in height depending on whose location it is directly over.

Well, you can, can't you?

Grin
legendary
August 01, 2019, 05:58:31 AM
^^^ The Sun moves in a circle above us about the north pole every 24 hours, it also moves to-and-fro across the equator every 12 months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
August 01, 2019, 04:34:52 AM
Yo batty, it just hit me, what's your theory regarding the seasons change/shift?
Pages:
Jump to: