Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 562. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
April 23, 2017, 11:09:57 AM
Flat Earthers, how do you explain the four different seasons? How about the fact that the seasons are different in the northern hemisphere than in the southern? Oh please do find a YouTube video to explain it. I mean, we all know that all the videos on YouTube are legit.  Roll Eyes

The so-called "free energy" inventors have been complaining about you. They say you're globalist psychopath faggot who works for the military-industrial complex to bury their inventions. They say you've been resorting to physical intimidation and threats and that you're a big fag that's into space alien trannies and PCP.

That's what fucking season it is, now go look up how the Sun has a yearly cycle between the tropics.

I should have known I wouldn't get a serious answer from you. You are always good for a laugh, though. So I'm not actually a globalist psychopath faggot, but I do work for the "military-industrial complex" and am currently on a really large ship out to sea. Should I be worried about falling off the edge of the Flat Earth? I've been doing this job for 21 years now and have managed to stay on the Earth so far. Should I be worried this time around?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 23, 2017, 09:42:49 AM
Flat Earthers, how do you explain the four different seasons? How about the fact that the seasons are different in the northern hemisphere than in the southern? Oh please do find a YouTube video to explain it. I mean, we all know that all the videos on YouTube are legit.  Roll Eyes

The so-called "free energy" inventors have been complaining about you. They say you're globalist psychopath faggot who works for the military-industrial complex to bury their inventions. They say you've been resorting to physical intimidation and threats and that you're a big fag that's into space alien trannies and PCP.

That's what fucking season it is, now go look up how the Sun has a yearly cycle between the tropics.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
April 23, 2017, 09:12:19 AM
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
April 23, 2017, 08:53:18 AM

Sup, hero troll!! I have a question for you: How come no one dedicates his money to travel to any of the edges of the earth? You could record it or make some photos of the beautiful landscape. I'll bet you have one near your country. Draw a straight line and when you get to the edge, jump! If you can take all the FE supporters with you, it would be great. But first, remind send the pics or videos, do not let there be any evidence except that shitty videos that you link Cheesy
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
April 23, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2017, 09:05:11 PM
legendary
April 22, 2017, 07:59:31 PM

Can't get pussy. Sucks cocks instead.
legendary
April 22, 2017, 04:38:54 PM

What cake is that?
Can I buy with Bitcoin?

It's a really fruity fruitcake.

In Montana, they call it a BobLawblaw.

It will suck your cock for a satoshi.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 22, 2017, 04:11:34 PM
Is it flat then or what?
This thread has been going on a long time.
Does anyone have any proof either way yet?
I want to know, cos if its flat, I can put my globe on ebay.

No one knows the truth. If you want to know you have to have an adventure exploring the Earth
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
April 22, 2017, 03:13:53 PM
Don't be a halfwit pedophilic troll like BADecker.
RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

^--- Still an attention-whoring, dim-witted nigger that can't prove the Earth is flat.

could you stop writing racist comments?
why doesnt anybody say anything?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 22, 2017, 02:30:06 PM
Whoever believes the world is flat should be deported to Uranus, enough said

WHOEVER BELIEVES THE WORLD IS A SPINNING BALL SHOULD BE DEPORTED TO UR ANUS, ENOUGH SAID
THE EARTH IS FLAT, DON'T BE A GLOBETARD, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DISCOVER THE TRUTH!!!

Oh wow, we missed you! Good to know you recovered the password, nomad13666Grin

Flat noWmad13666. Squashed flat between a flat earth and a flat sky. All that goo squished out of him all the time.

Grin
legendary
April 22, 2017, 01:58:24 PM

WHOEVER BELIEVES THE WORLD IS A SPINNING BALL SHOULD BE DEPORTED TO UR ANUS, ENOUGH SAID
THE EARTH IS FLAT, DON'T BE A GLOBETARD, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DISCOVER THE TRUTH!!!

Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
April 22, 2017, 11:55:06 AM
Light years lol

Yeah, light years... does it sound funny to a simpleton like you?

There is no such thing as "speed of light". Light years, LOL.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 22, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 22, 2017, 05:44:02 AM

legendary
April 21, 2017, 10:18:54 PM

Don't be a halfwit pedophilic troll like BADecker.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 21, 2017, 06:37:26 PM

ok bye

Does that mean you are really leaving?     Grin
legendary