Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 578. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 04, 2017, 10:17:28 PM
It really is a little baffling where these people develop such a fervent belief in the flat earth.   I mean, not even the bible says the earth is flat... So is it some particularly charismatic speaker?  Some compelling book?  Is it simply bandwagon propaganda?  

Curious what/who turned you onto the FE?

There are lots of people (not percentage-wise, thankfully) who get taken in by Nigerian email scams. They believe some money, or some woman, is waiting for them if only they answer the Nigerian email.

Some of these develop into long-term relationships between the scammer and the scammed, until the scammer finally runs off with all the money, and can never be found.

We all have blind spots in our thinking. Flat earth "leaders" (like Nigerian email scammers) have simply found the right words to trigger the blind spots in the FE followers.

Most of us don't have these blind spots. Or at least it takes more than simple, half-baked videos to activate our blind spots. The FE followers are simply poor people who are almost as sane as the rest of us. They are not dangerous. They simply have had their blind spot activated by the right scammer words.

Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 04, 2017, 10:03:43 PM
It really is a little baffling where these people develop such a fervent belief in the flat earth.   I mean, not even the bible says the earth is flat... So is it some particularly charismatic speaker?  Some compelling book?  Is it simply bandwagon propaganda?  

Curious what/who turned you onto the FE?

legendary
April 04, 2017, 10:00:27 PM
Speaking of serious issues, where's your friend, notbatman ?  Roll Eyes Is he being anally raped by other Flat Earthers at the moment ?

Naw. He was a bad boy at the funny farm, and they have him in lock down.

Grin

EDIT: At least he has his own space that way.      Cheesy
legendary
April 04, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

You don't have to crawl into a space suite to prove that the space in the helmet is real.

Cool

The only space that's real is the one between your ears, goof.

Are you saying that your funny farm is so packed that nobody has his own space? That would explain where all you FE people are.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

You don't have to crawl into a space suite to prove that the space in the helmet is real.

Cool

The only space that's real is the one between your ears, goof.
legendary
April 04, 2017, 09:42:29 PM

Cool
legendary
April 04, 2017, 09:40:38 PM
I can't believe there's a thread for this.

Of course the earth is flat.

Just ask all those who have climbed Mt. Everest how flat the earth is.

Cool

Thank you for helping to prove my point about you flat earthers.

Cool

Your point is at the top of your head, you fucking goof.

Actually, I have several points. One of them is at the top of MT. Everest. Others are at the tops of other high mountains.

How's funny farm life these days?

Cool
legendary
legendary
April 04, 2017, 09:30:54 PM

Cool

Cool

Your point is at the top of your head, you fucking goof.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
April 04, 2017, 09:18:31 PM
The earth is flat, gravity doesn't exist, space outside this solar system doesn't exist, space itself is a lie - notbatman/exemplar. Lol you guys crack me up with your insanity...all while you deny but can't prove a single thing about the utter garbage that the "earth is flat". It's round people, and a force that attracts others towards it is gravity, and space is self explanatory. Go become an astronaut and see for yourself. Do get checked out at a psych ward please

legendary
April 04, 2017, 09:13:22 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
April 04, 2017, 08:45:25 PM

Cool

legendary
April 04, 2017, 08:10:47 PM

Cool
legendary
April 04, 2017, 07:51:26 PM
Hopefully the next black dude you suck off caves your head in with a rock.

Why would he ? My tongue is magical around the perineum, scrotum, and glans.

Besides, that would likely result in an involuntary gnashing of the jaws resulting in biting off his penis, you fucking retarded flat-nigger.

Next time, while you're wiping the banana cream and slobber off your chins, say "Thanks, nigger!"

Let us know how that works out for you.

Stupid twat.
legendary
April 04, 2017, 06:32:48 PM
OOh jesus the amount of retardation in this thread is strong.
yea it is, but its kinda fun knowing that there are soo many vastly more retarded then you. its like self help therepy

If you're good, maybe they'll take the jacket off so you don't have to type with your toes.

Sloppy Joe's for lunch tomorrow, Slingblade!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
April 04, 2017, 06:17:54 PM
yea it is, but its kinda fun knowing that there are soo many vastly more retarded then you. its like self help therepy
Activity: 378
April 04, 2017, 06:03:45 PM
legendary
April 04, 2017, 06:03:28 PM

Hopefully the next black dude you suck off caves your head in with a rock.
legendary
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
April 04, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

Aha, gravity fanboy returned.

It is time to debunk again all the globetard's crap posts above with a single link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UCDhKiUgFc

there is no evidense in that video just bullshit pseudo-science that you dont even understand. that is why you post links to shit after you google your opinion. you dont know the science to back it up because you a moronic cum dumpster.

Bonus material - Challenging a Female Physicist on GLOBE/ GRAVITY/ ROCKET Space Travels on PHONE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IENPrLKbvgg
i dont have enough time watching this buillshit

Flat earth facts-proofs: 1. No visible, observable or measurable curvature anywhere, anytime ever. 2. No visible, observable or measurable motion-rotation of the earth anywhere, anytime ever.
1. there is a visible curvature if you have ever been in a fucking plane. 2. while true the earth is rotating quickly, we are spinning at the same speed with it, similar to if you are on a plane you dont feel like you are moving at break neck speeds because it was gradual and you are moving with it. like gravity you dont feel it but it exists dragging you down. and due to the sheer size of earth, even if we are spinning at 1k MPH it would barely be noticeable on the surface.

and finally all object fall with gravity at the same rate (you can test this by dropping a feather or a bowling ball in a vacuum. they land at the same time. therefore the railgun has to adjust for gravity and the curvature of earth with every shot (depending on distance). it also has to account for the Coriolis affect due to earth rotation.
Jump to: