Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 575. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
April 07, 2017, 03:07:48 PM
Earth's surface is 71% water.
Show us where the oceans curve to form a sphere.
You can't, so go fuck yourself.

Show me one reputable, peer-reviewed scientific paper proving the Earth is flat.

You can't, so go fuck yourself in the ass with a broom, you retarded, inbred nigger.

AGAIN YOU ASK FOR PROOFS OF FLAT EARTH WHEN YOU CANNOT BRING ONE SINGLE PROOF OF GLOBE EARTH!!!
PROOFS OF FLAT EARTH ARE EVERYWHERE FOR THOSE WHO CAN USE THEIR EYES AND NOT THEIR ASSES!!!
RESEARCH FLAT EARTH GLOBETARDS! WE DO NOT LIVE ON A SPINNING BALLOON YOU FREEMASONS'S PUPPETS!!!

Bitch i have provided NUMEROUS bits of evidence.

a good one is if you are near the ocean (so to minimize any structures in the way) wait for sunrise or sunset (whichever causes the sun to go past the ocean horizon) if sunset then when its getting close laydown, as soon as you cant see the sun anymore jump up on your feet (vise versa for sunrise but start standing then lay down). both times you will be able to see the sun again when you couldnt before. this is not possible if the earth is flat. in fact sunrise and sunset is impossible on a flat earth. thus meaning the world MUST be round.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2017, 02:58:01 PM
Yeah, so it's official now, nomad and these other cunts here are trolls and that's it. They're not flat earthers, they're just trolling because they have no special skills so...boyz need to have fun. I just wanted you all to know so you don't take it that serious anymore, just play with them, they are dumb, alone and sad. They don't believe in a flat earth, nobody really does.

See you tomorrow, goof.
legendary
April 07, 2017, 02:57:36 PM
Our earth realm is flat and stationary.
To think otherwise denies your own common sense.
The spinning ball earth is an absurd concept; a lie propagated over generations.

Did you go to a special "Dumb Nigger School" where they taught you all this retarded shit ? Was B.o.B. your teacher ? Was Mohammed Yusuf the Dean ? Was Kyrie Irving part of the faculty ?

Eat the peanuts out of my shit, you witless cretin.

Earth is still flat, and you're still an idiot.

Good luck with that, fruit cup.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
April 07, 2017, 02:55:30 PM
Yeah, so it's official now, nomad and these other cunts here are trolls and that's it. They're not flat earthers, they're just trolling because they have no special skills so...boyz need to have fun. I just wanted you all to know so you don't take it that serious anymore, just play with them, they are dumb, alone and sad. They don't believe in a flat earth, nobody really does.
legendary
April 07, 2017, 02:18:42 PM
Yeah my teacher also told me that the earth is flat, y'all shouldn't believe what anyone is telling you, that wouldn't even make sense that the earth is round why should god have made it that way 6000 years ago.

Our earth realm is flat and stationary.

To think otherwise denies your own common sense.

The spinning ball earth is an absurd concept; a lie propagated over generations.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=earth+is+flat+and+stationary
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 07, 2017, 01:57:16 PM
Yeah my teacher also told me that the earth is flat, y'all shouldn't believe what anyone is telling you, that wouldn't even make sense that the earth is round why should god have made it that way 6000 years ago.
legendary
April 07, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

Show me one reputable, peer-reviewed scientific paper proving the Earth is flat.

You can't, so go fuck yourself in the ass with a broom, you retarded, inbred nigger.

Science is corrupt, you colossal penile wart.

As is your entire mindset and being.

Good luck with that, fucko.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 07, 2017, 01:32:39 PM

AGAIN YOU ASK FOR PROOFS OF FLAT EARTH WHEN YOU CANNOT BRING ONE SINGLE PROOF OF GLOBE EARTH!!!
PROOFS OF FLAT EARTH ARE EVERYWHERE FOR THOSE WHO CAN USE THEIR EYES AND NOT THEIR ASSES!!!
RESEARCH FLAT EARTH GLOBETARDS! WE DO NOT LIVE ON A SPINNING BALLOON YOU FREEMASONS'S PUPPETS!!!
legendary
April 07, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

I think... that you're a retard.
I'd better say, I'm SURE that you're a retard!
It is scientifically proven! Nomad13666 is a RETARD! Grin

Coming from a derelict spaghetti-bender, that doesn't mean much.

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 07, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

I think... that you're a retard.
I'd better say, I'm SURE that you're a retard!
It is scientifically proven! Nomad13666 is a RETARD! Grin
legendary
April 07, 2017, 11:44:57 AM
legendary
April 07, 2017, 11:43:20 AM
If the earth isn't flat how do you explain floors? Anything on the ground would have to curve with the "round globe".

I don't know about you but the floors of my house are flat as it gets, there's no way in hell that they are curving in the slightest.

You don't have to live in a mountain valley to see that the earth is concave (sort of). What you need to do is to see that there is flat, concave, convex, and combinations of the three all over the place. Once you do, you will realize that your post is really humor.

Cool

EDIT: Zoom in to the microcosm of your flat floor with a zooming microscope. You will see that the floor that you thought was flat is really filled with all kinds of peaks and valleys. Nothing is flat. Flat earth is a complete lie. The only flat that there is, is the ignorance of people who think that there is such a thing as flat.

April 07, 2017, 11:16:27 AM

RESEARCH FAT EARTH
https://youtu.be/0EgPngCeq1Q
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 07, 2017, 09:55:44 AM
its funny ppl still believe flat eart
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 07, 2017, 09:48:30 AM
If the earth isn't flat how do you explain floors? Anything on the ground would have to curve with the "round globe".

I don't know about you but the floors of my house are flat as it gets, there's no way in hell that they are curving in the slightest.

You don't have to live in a mountain valley to see that the earth is concave (sort of). What you need to do is to see that there is flat, concave, convex, and combinations of the three all over the place. Once you do, you will realize that your post is really humor.

Cool

EDIT: Zoom in to the microcosm of your flat floor with a zooming microscope. You will see that the floor that you thought was flat is really filled with all kinds of peaks and valleys. Nothing is flat. Flat earth is a complete lie. The only flat that there is, is the ignorance of people who think that there is such a thing as flat.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
woah that's a lot of money
April 07, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 07, 2017, 09:20:09 AM
The earth is flat, space is flat, everything is flat, and FE people are squashed flat right in between earth and space.

Grin
Jump to: