Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 592. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
March 17, 2017, 11:26:05 PM
86 mile high volcanic plume on Io, one of Jupiter's moons. Taken by Galileo.

That's an awesome picture!!!
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
March 17, 2017, 11:24:37 PM
Fuck off.

^^^^^^^^^^
Prick!

Thank you! You both proved, once again, that you're trolls without arguments.
The proofs you bring are hilarious, as you are.

Yeah it's funny how a video closeup of the ISS proves its a hoax isn't it?
Maybe show a video that conclusively shows what you exclaim it shows and you might get taken more seriously. The quality of that video is right up there with Big Foot sighting videos.

And while you're at it, learn to interpret data so that you don't subjectively come to a conclusion that supports your stance eg. Sagnac.

You act like this is the only piece of evidence that shows that NASA is lying, they lie about everything, including the height of their buildings.

As for the Sagnac Experiment it is irrefutable empirical proof of the aether, any other interpretation and you're just a filthy kike putting his finger on the scale.

You sound more and more like a retarded, white supremacist, conspiracy nut with tourettes with every post you make.

That, my furry, little friend, is irrefutable!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 17, 2017, 09:40:40 PM
It's frightening to think this thread is 222 pages long.

Here is a better question, who cares if the earth is flat or round?

You care about the size of a thread?     Grin

Yes, it's astounding Tongue

I was in the fabric department at Walmart the other day. Some threads over there were thicker than others.

Grin
legendary
March 17, 2017, 09:39:17 PM

I love World War 2 documentaries. It sure must have been scary as shit watching those flak shells explode all around you. The bravery we seen back then is long lost.

I agree, back then they had the hearts of 10 men. I couldn't do half the shit they could. With that said, notbatman is still a utter dumbass for believing the world is fucking FLAT

Yes, but. They try to talk nicer to those wretched people in funny farms. I mean, funny farm residents have to put up with themselves way more than we do. We should show a little respect.

Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 17, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

Yes, it's astounding Tongue
legendary
March 17, 2017, 09:35:16 PM

Activity: 434
March 17, 2017, 09:25:09 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 17, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

I love World War 2 documentaries. It sure must have been scary as shit watching those flak shells explode all around you. The bravery we seen back then is long lost.

I agree, back then they had the hearts of 10 men. I couldn't do half the shit they could. With that said, notbatman is still a utter dumbass for believing the world is fucking FLAT
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
March 17, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 17, 2017, 12:48:18 PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 17, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

I do no but, I think flat eart is real hihi
legendary
March 17, 2017, 12:43:28 PM
NASA ISS HOAX! INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION DOES NOT EXIST! Verified -- https://youtu.be/TSQjerWbRfo
You want to say that the Russians are in collusion with the Americans and lying to fly to the international space station? Why would they do that? Steal money?

Don't you watch TMNT? They're obviously after the pizza.

What? You are promoting pizzagate, now?     Angry

Are you promoting the idea that all the politicians aren't blackmailed? Is that idea too much for you to handle?

Wow! I had thought that notbatman was a bit off in his thinking. But here he is, promoting pizzagate, and admitting it. Shocked

notbatman, you are disgusting.  Angry

Those poor kids.  Cry
legendary
March 17, 2017, 12:23:01 PM
NASA ISS HOAX! INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION DOES NOT EXIST! Verified -- https://youtu.be/TSQjerWbRfo
You want to say that the Russians are in collusion with the Americans and lying to fly to the international space station? Why would they do that? Steal money?

Are you promoting the idea that all the politicians aren't blackmailed? Is that idea too much for you to handle?
legendary
March 17, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

legendary
March 17, 2017, 12:15:21 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And You Fuck Off.!

Yep! At the end of the day, all these FE people have is anger and foul language. They are like animals in a cage, wanting to get out, but denying themselves access to the knowledge that can get them out. And the knowledge isn't difficult. All they have to do to unlock the cage of their cult is to get out of the cult. Then they could be free, and start to find happiness in the truth.

Cool
legendary
March 17, 2017, 12:09:42 PM

Activity: 421
March 17, 2017, 11:48:56 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Still has no argument.?
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 17, 2017, 11:45:03 AM
This hatefull prick has absolutley no argument...!!!!!!! BUT LOOK AT HIS TITS!!!!!!!!

GTFO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And You Fuck Off.!

«serbad - writing bullshits in btctalk forum since april 22, 2016»
Activity: 421
March 17, 2017, 11:35:48 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And You Fuck Off.!
legendary
March 17, 2017, 11:26:43 AM
86 mile high volcanic plume on Io, one of Jupiter's moons. Taken by Galileo.

^^^ why are there no stars? This image is so obviously CGI.

There are stars. There is one there, another there, and there and there and there, etc.

Why can't you see the stars during the day? Go out and look for them during the day. They are still there, even if they are FE stars. CGI has nothing to do with it.

Cool
Jump to: