Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 591. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
March 21, 2017, 05:37:37 PM
Ignorant badecker, posting nasa fakery again. Take your snake oil and try to sell it elsewhere.

William Shatner as opposed to badecker isn't blinded by science - The Earth Is Flat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUIbDg0ODZY

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 21, 2017, 01:01:31 PM
A Stunning Video of Mars That Took Three Months to Stitch Together--by Hand

The Red Planet's dusty atmosphere will probably obscure any window-seat vistas of its deep valleys and soaring mesas. "The best way to see the planet's surface would be to take a digital image and enhance it on your computer," says planetary geologist Alfred McEwen, principle investigator on NASA's High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment. He would know: In the past 12 years, the powerful HiRISE camera has snapped 50,000 spectacular, high-resolution stereo images of the Martian terrain from the planet's orbit, creating anaglyphs that anyone can view in 3D using special glasses. The highly detailed stereograms depict the planet's surface in remarkable detail—but 3D glasses aren't always handy, and still images can only convey so much about Mars' varied topography.

To fully appreciate the Martian landscape, one needs dimension and movement.

Read more and watch the video at https://www.wired.com/2017/03/stunning-video-mars-took-three-months-stitch-together-hand/.

Cool
legendary
March 21, 2017, 12:30:25 PM
The only way you can actually believe Flat earth is if you are a conspiracy theorist, thinking every government and scientist alive wants to lie to everyone for no god damn reason at all. (they gain nothing from people thinking the earth is flat or spherical, they lose money trying to hide it however)

if you have never stood by the ocean, or atop a large mountain (or peak),
if you have never flown in an airplane (especially trans Atlantic flights)
if you are unfamiliar with time, and time zones and why they exist
are willing to believe anything
are far to lazy to try one of the numerous experiments that prove the earth is a sphere
and have the IQ of the average potato.

Ditto!

Ditto!                       Cool
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 21, 2017, 08:27:11 AM
lool i just started to talk from lurking the board all the time and i lol'd hard. this is one of the legend theories
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 21, 2017, 04:36:46 AM
The only way you can actually believe Flat earth is if you are a conspiracy theorist, thinking every government and scientist alive wants to lie to everyone for no god damn reason at all. (they gain nothing from people thinking the earth is flat or spherical, they lose money trying to hide it however)

are far to lazy to try one of the numerous experiments that prove the earth is a sphere

Ditto!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
March 20, 2017, 05:53:21 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
March 19, 2017, 03:30:41 PM
Media picks up again today on Sports heros stating they also believe in a flat Earth.   

just because its taught in school.. DOESNT make it correct
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 19, 2017, 03:16:33 PM
I have a theory on the creation of the Earth,

It starts with two square sheets of Damascus type nickel-iron steel with one side oxidized like tinfoil. The two sheets together are welded along the edge with the oxide faces inside. The sheets are then heated by induction and inflated like a pop bottle. Finally it's filled with rocks, water, and celestial bodies i.e. the Sun, Moon and Stars. I'm guessing there's pillars attached to each of the four tabs on each corner.

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
March 18, 2017, 06:48:37 PM

Flat Earth White House Earth is Flat - Bill Nye the Science LIE is FAKE NEWS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTBJfwtnak

Flat Earth Mocked On Tosh exposed + flat earth facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKMI354O4YQ

legendary
March 18, 2017, 05:05:05 PM
80% of astronomers are Jesuit.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x51/novusordocesclorum/IHSstampSeal.jpg

edit:

Fug that impression, **barf**.

So that's why astronomy is so accurate!    Cool
legendary
March 18, 2017, 11:28:00 AM
80% of astronomers are Jesuit.

edit:

Fug that impression, **barf**.
legendary
March 18, 2017, 10:11:03 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We know what YOU are.! You Godless Twat.!

There you go again, proving that you are Godless by name-calling.    Cool
Activity: 421
March 18, 2017, 10:01:47 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We know what YOU are.! You Godless Twat.!
legendary
March 18, 2017, 09:27:19 AM

What? You are into promoting the Catholic Church in the FE thread?

It's enough to know you are in a funny farm. I don't even want to know which one.

Cool
legendary
March 18, 2017, 09:25:20 AM

I love World War 2 documentaries. It sure must have been scary as shit watching those flak shells explode all around you. The bravery we seen back then is long lost.

I agree, back then they had the hearts of 10 men. I couldn't do half the shit they could. With that said, notbatman is still a utter dumbass for believing the world is fucking FLAT

There is zero credible evidence that earth is a globe.
They have no evidence at all.
They have no argument. Those that lie on top of lies to perpetuate this world as it is, they have no use for the truth as their world is built on lies.
They cannot stand in the light.
They are the pizzagate paedophiles.!!

So, you are in the funny farm as well, right? I mean. Who says the earth is flat like a pizza? Certainly not the globe earth people. It is the flat earth people who say this. So FE people are the pizzagate pedophiles right along with their "pizza" earth.

Cool
legendary
March 18, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

legendary
March 18, 2017, 04:38:47 AM
Activity: 421
March 18, 2017, 04:14:45 AM

I love World War 2 documentaries. It sure must have been scary as shit watching those flak shells explode all around you. The bravery we seen back then is long lost.

I agree, back then they had the hearts of 10 men. I couldn't do half the shit they could. With that said, notbatman is still a utter dumbass for believing the world is fucking FLAT

They have no evidence at all.
They have no argument. Those that lie on top of lies to perpetuate this world as it is, they have no use for the truth as their world is built on lies.
They cannot stand in the light.
They are the pizzagate paedophiles.!!
legendary
March 18, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

Jump to: