Pages:
Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 60. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 04, 2019, 02:23:07 AM
^^^ Where's my fucking 2 TH/s bitcoin miner I paid $5k cash for back in 2013? The one that left me high and dry unable to make any investment in BTC?

The fucking company was named after a UK space program, the miner was named after a "satellite" the "Prospero".

"The Prospero satellite, also known as the X-3,[2] was launched by the United Kingdom in 1971. It was designed to undertake a series of experiments to study the effects of space environment on communications satellites and remained operational until 1973, after which it was contacted annually for over 25 years.[3] Although Prospero was the first British satellite to have been launched successfully by a British rocket, the first British satellite placed in orbit was Ariel 1, launched in April 1962 on a U.S. rocket.

Prospero has the COSPAR (NSSC ID) designation 1971-093A and the US Space Command satellite catalogue number 05580." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospero_(satellite)

Where's my fucking X-3 miner? Why didn't I get my money refunded so I could make other BTC investment arrangements?

".. now you don't need to do anything productive" <--- You're a massive piece of shit, you fucking leftist retard.

Now it makes sense, you lost all your btc and went insane, thats why you started this thread. You are not a liar after all, just delusional, posting the globe map as proof for the flat earth lmao.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 3391
July 04, 2019, 01:17:36 AM

That map is weird. It looks like a FE map, but the continents are from a different kind of map.
CVD
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
July 04, 2019, 12:26:05 AM
Given the trends in politics and controversies on topics such as a Flat Earth shows that we very soon will go through the plot of the film Idiocracy. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 04, 2019, 12:13:38 AM
^^^ Where's my fucking 2 TH/s bitcoin miner I paid $5k cash for back in 2013? The one that left me high and dry unable to make any investment in BTC?

The fucking company was named after a UK space program, the miner was named after a "satellite" the "Prospero".

"The Prospero satellite, also known as the X-3,[2] was launched by the United Kingdom in 1971. It was designed to undertake a series of experiments to study the effects of space environment on communications satellites and remained operational until 1973, after which it was contacted annually for over 25 years.[3] Although Prospero was the first British satellite to have been launched successfully by a British rocket, the first British satellite placed in orbit was Ariel 1, launched in April 1962 on a U.S. rocket.

Prospero has the COSPAR (NSSC ID) designation 1971-093A and the US Space Command satellite catalogue number 05580." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospero_(satellite)

Where's my fucking X-3 miner? Why didn't I get my money refunded so I could make other BTC investment arrangements?

".. now you don't need to do anything productive" <--- You're a massive piece of shit, you fucking leftist retard.

https://i.imgur.com/rB4dZBT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nQIotTH.png

Your X-3 miner is over in the exercise room. They're using it to control the timing on the exercise machines.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 03, 2019, 10:34:38 PM

legendary
July 03, 2019, 10:25:43 PM
^^^ Give the Star Trek producers $57 million dollars a day and they'll give you a YouTube livestream of the Klingon home world no problem.

So, you happened to get into Bitcoin early, and now you don't need to do anything productive.

Cool
legendary
July 03, 2019, 10:23:16 PM
^^^ Give the Star Trek producers $57 million dollars a day and they'll give you a YouTube livestream of the Klingon home world no problem.

You're being fooled by fantasy art and movies.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
July 03, 2019, 10:11:00 PM
I just go on Youtube and check out a livestream of the Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-uYR6evUHA
legendary
July 03, 2019, 09:45:25 PM

That's just a globe with the North Pole in the center, and an ice ring going around the equator.

Cool
legendary
July 03, 2019, 09:22:42 PM
Is a round-the-world trip okay?

Yup.

"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" -- Isaiah 40:22, KJV
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 03, 2019, 01:15:17 PM
Is a round-the-world trip okay?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 02, 2019, 11:37:18 PM

I explained the whole calculation already, I simply needed to show that 1 minute = 1 nautical mile ...

It's a well known rule of thumb that at 60 miles, one degree equals 1 mile, hence at 3600 miles, one minute equals one mile. Not exactly, but close.

legendary
July 02, 2019, 07:37:16 PM
Do you really believe in flat earth? Is that the same as believing in nothing?

Look around you, knucklehead. Evidence is stockpiling everywhere you travel.

Maybe you do need some travel tips...duh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D80FMyYV4AAYFQi.jpg

Distance proofs make the FlatEarth irrefutable. Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens are 189 miles apart, but can both be seen here. That's 9,000 feet of missing curvature.

bonus:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6foBCfUwAAFf02.jpg

Mwahahahahahaha. Using mountains to prove the earth is flat! Mwahahahahahaha.

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
July 02, 2019, 07:24:53 PM
Do you really believe in flat earth? Is that the same as believing in nothing?

Look around you, knucklehead. Evidence is stockpiling everywhere you travel.

Maybe you do need some travel tips...duh.

Distance proofs make the FlatEarth irrefutable. Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens are 189 miles apart, but can both be seen here. That's 9,000 feet of missing curvature.

bonus:

legendary
July 02, 2019, 02:17:41 PM
^^^ On a flat earth, the atmosphere is essentially at the same thickness throughout the FE. This means that no matter where you stand on the FE, if you look straight up, there is essentially no refraction aberration.

1. If the sun is something like 3000 miles wide, and;
2. The sun is directly over head for some guy who is looking straight up at its center, and;
3. There are two guys, one 1500 miles to the center guy's exact left, and the other 1500 miles to his exact right, and;
4. These guys are looking straight up as well;
5. Their straight-up lines of sight will be parallel to each other, and;
6. The middle guy will be looking at the center of the sun;
7. While the other two guys will be looking at opposite edges of the sun.

There is no other way no matter how far the sun is away. All that will happen if the sun is far away is that you won't be able to tell with the naked eye at which part of the sun you are looking. But if you use perfect telescopes with each of these guys, the middle guy will always be seeing the exact center of the sun. The other two guys will always be seeing opposite edges of the sun.

That's the only way math and trig will work on a FE as it is described in this thread by FE people, and especially by notbatman.

Way back in the thread, the FE people showed us that the top center of the supposed dome is about 18,000 miles above the earth, roughly over the North Pole. This means that for them the sun is less than 18,000 miles away from the part of the earth it is directly over. The dome is opaque steel, so the sun can't be on the other side of it.

At less than 18,000 miles, the two guys should be able to see their edges of the sun with reasonably small, backyard telescopes that are pointed straight up. Since this is never the case, there is a big flaw in the thinking of FE people. No matter the size of the telescope, when it is pointed straight up at the sun, the sun's center is always seen by all 3 guys, when the center of the sun is directly above the middle guy.

Let's see the clear working math, and the scientific theories in detail, that FE people use to show that the standard calc I provide in this post is wrong. Anybody can say just about anything. But the calc above proves that FE people are wrong in the FE thins they say.

Cool
legendary
July 02, 2019, 01:40:44 PM
^^^ Once refraction is accounted for it's the globe that's up shit creek without a paddle my summer child.

And yet you admitted to not know for sure even when "refraction" is accounted for. You said it yourself, you are still trying to calculate it fully, why have you stopped posting the calc, cuz you could not do it.

No I'm not still calculating it. It's linear in nature (because the atmosphere is a plane) with a maximum at 0 degrees and a minimum (no refraction) at 90 degrees.

I explained the whole calculation already, I simply needed to show that 1 minute = 1 nautical mile and I did that by calculating the distance to the horizon and Sun's un-refracted size at 0 degrees. Pop the solar radius and the angle from one side into the right-angle trig calc and Bob's your uncle; 3440 nautical miles.

All that's missing is a compiled diagram detailing all the steps.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 02, 2019, 12:58:00 PM
^^^ Once refraction is accounted for it's the globe that's up shit creek without a paddle my summer child.

And yet you admitted to not know for sure even when "refraction" is accounted for. You said it yourself, you are still trying to calculate it fully, why have you stopped posting the calc, cuz you could not do it.
legendary
July 02, 2019, 09:02:41 AM
^^^

Death and taxes are a sure thing, the globe is load of horseshit.
legendary
July 02, 2019, 07:01:12 AM
^^^

It's because all the evidence for a globe fails horrifically under modest criticism.
legendary
July 02, 2019, 06:13:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: