Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 628. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2017, 02:06:56 PM
But.... why so much hatred on the Jesus. This guy was awesome.

I don't hate Jesus. He was a pretty chill dude, except for that one time he went HAM and kicked out all the banksters from the Temple.

That was pretty cool.

You two spun goofs should get a room so you can swap spit and fantasize about your cartoon characters in private.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 29, 2017, 09:02:56 AM
But.... why so much hatred on the Jesus. This guy was awesome.

I don't hate Jesus. He was a pretty chill dude, except for that one time he went HAM and kicked out all the banksters from the Temple.

That was pretty cool.

Yes. Actualy you can read some part of the bible as a satire on the christians, especialy an evangelic ones. They do most of the stuff just completly opposite.

People are most of the time disgustingly stupid. But you can laugh if you have a dark sense of humour like George Carlin had.

Like the Jesus was telling not to work to hard because animals live and not work and humans are more important. And those stupid Kalwinist or other idiots claim they read the Bible and say that only work lead to salvation in the name of christ. No sorry in the name of Christ Kalwinists are worse than animals.

So stupid..... so much stupid they believe flat earth. And they claim its in some book . Does this book states "we live in the flatty flat flatout to be flatted?" If no, learn to read with understanding. Even if it states about the dome. So it have a dome. Does it states further - ah yes and I forgot the earth is flat? No, it does not.

As Jesus have said - your words should be simple yes yes no no. So...... Does it read simply in the bible that earth is flat? Ofcourse you just made it up.
January 29, 2017, 08:47:09 AM
Just fine, and thankfully nowhere within smelling distance of your turd-tapping freak show, you creep.
Now now... Didn't you know your Jewish Space-Zombie was a gay lover to John the Apostle ?
Tell it to BADecker, fruit cup. I give not a fuck.

You must have at least a small fuck; the entire foundation of your belief structure is based on Jewish Space-Zombie and his Dad.

I dont think they could even read bible with understanding, so no. You judge them too highly.

But.... why so much hatred on the Jesus. This guy was awesome. Either you believe in him being more than a human or no, you must admitt that this guy was just a great philosopher. Even a Pilat was amazed of a philosophical sophistication of the guy.

I admitt that most christians are plain dumb motherfuckers. But as Nietzche have said the christianity is opposed to the figure of Christ and use his as some voodoo stick. Guy was teaching people to not fear death be brave and act as  first human. Christians are a pussies. They  say they cant understand him or met his standards. They are morons. He was saying that he is a son of man not God. He had said that the son of God is he who brings peace, and he had stated that he brings sword not a peace.

The guy was not a gay thats for sure. He was meeting with whores and tax collectors eat propably fucked and drink.

And yet he clearly stated that if you call someone godless in other words infidel you will be cast into abyss for fucking ever lol. And they call everyone infidels... morons. And in the name of a Christ. Fucking rofl.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 29, 2017, 07:30:41 AM
The earth is clearly flat as we are upright. If the earth was round it would roll around and we would all fall off it.
legendary
January 28, 2017, 09:54:59 PM
Just fine, and thankfully nowhere within smelling distance of your turd-tapping freak show, you creep.

Now now... Didn't you know your Jewish Space-Zombie was a gay lover to John the Apostle ?

Tell it to BADecker, fruit cup. I give not a fuck.

legendary
January 28, 2017, 09:28:55 PM
Then you both shared the lunch you pulled out.
How queerly romantic.
Bon appetit.

Nah. Enema's are cleanliness next to Godliness. Why haven't you learned this from me yet ?

I threw a couple steaks on the grill, seasoned them up, opened up a nice 2005 Château d'Yquem to breathe, throwing some rosemary potatoes on a pan in olive oil and kosher salt, and then we're going to cuddle in front of the fireplace while watching TV, reading this Bitcointalk thread, and laugh at all your lunacy.

Maybe we'll even go for round two !

How are you spending your Saturday evening ?

legendary
January 28, 2017, 09:06:55 PM
Facts are facts, you greasy piece of shit.
I know, snowflake.
At least you know you're a greasy piece of shit.
https://i.imgsafe.org/ced4c7598a.jpg
Now go rub one out, you fucking degenerate twat.

Forget rubbing one out, I just fucked my partner in the ass.

We both came.

Then you both shared the lunch you pulled out.

How queerly romantic.

Bon appetit.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 28, 2017, 08:55:25 PM
the edge of space seems very calm for the proposed speed of the earth.

It appears calm because the probes are still affected by the gravitational pull of the Earth (that whole relativity thing) - Sometimes they appear to not even move at all; owing to their geostationary orbits.

Geostationary Satellites are fake.
https://youtu.be/4ZnuHbJnQVI
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
January 28, 2017, 08:09:58 PM

What sort of weird disease did your mother have in her vagina when she was pregnant with you, BADecker?

I hadn't really expected exactly that response out of you. But I should have. Anybody who is as perverted as you and believes in flat earth at the same time, should be expected to say just about anything.

Cool

"I don't know" would have been a sufficient answer, but thanks for the laugh.
I dont think it was anything weird
just a simple case of cunt rot

Ya, all the monkey spunk probably went moldy and festered in her unclean clam.

That might also explain why BADecker's head is shaped like a shiitake mushroom.

No wonder he can see curvature and likes to be around children way too much.
Sounds bout right.
I heard he's half gibbon and has tits to falsely add curvature
Also jizz constantly runs out of his arsehole.!
legendary
January 28, 2017, 07:38:14 PM

What sort of weird disease did your mother have in her vagina when she was pregnant with you, BADecker?

I hadn't really expected exactly that response out of you. But I should have. Anybody who is as perverted as you and believes in flat earth at the same time, should be expected to say just about anything.

Cool

Ya, all the monkey spunk probably went moldy and festered in her unclean clam.

That might also explain why BADecker's head is shaped like a shiitake mushroom.

No wonder he can see curvature and likes to be around children way too much.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
January 28, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

Cool

legendary
January 28, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 28, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

Cool
legendary
January 28, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

legendary
January 28, 2017, 03:37:43 PM
Fiat is past only past and paypal,skrill,payeer and other payment services are past really soon in next 10-20 years even faster because they support fiat money but that is only past and future are crytocurrencies.

This is Flat Earth, not Fiat Earth.

Wrong thread, Jed.

Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
January 28, 2017, 03:22:42 PM
Fiat is past only past and paypal,skrill,payeer and other payment services are past really soon in next 10-20 years even faster because they support fiat money but that is only past and future are crytocurrencies.
January 28, 2017, 03:22:03 PM
the edge of space seems very calm for the proposed speed of the earth.

It appears calm because the probes are still affected by the gravitational pull of the Earth (that whole relativity thing) - Sometimes they appear to not even move at all; owing to their geostationary orbits.

Ok fine. The answer seems plausible. You say that everything moves at the same speed so that we dont see any difference.

I have question tho. A relative distances above grounds are bigger than they are on the ground in the convex earth model. Right? So the relative speed of the spinning should be bigger the higher you are for it to appear as nothing is moving.

And that part of increased spinning speed absolutely does not make sense. Not that the idea that earth spinning makes much sense but still its less idiotic than the flat earth.
legendary
January 28, 2017, 03:19:42 PM
Facts are facts, you greasy piece of shit.

I know, snowflake.

At least you know you're a greasy piece of shit.

Now go rub one out, you fucking degenerate twat.
Jump to: