Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 647. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

Don't shoot the messenger.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
legendary
December 27, 2016, 06:02:41 PM
He's some educational reading that may clarify some misconceptions you might have about homosexuality.

Save the sermon, princess.

BADecker + BobLawblaw = Same + Same

Fuck off to both of you.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 27, 2016, 12:40:36 PM
Your sick imagery is a fitting reflection of your antiquated and twisted view of the world.

I love it when you talk like that, kitten-dick.

Kiss

I know you can't help yourself. One little mistake in your life, and now you have syphilis for life. And it is eating your brain away so that you don't have much of anything left to think with.

----------

Be patient with him, BobLawblaw. Maybe feel sorry for him. Soon nomad13666 and all his buddies at his funny farm, with whom he has shared his disease, will be a fading memory... fast fading, fortunately.

Cool

EDIT: I almost can't imagine how embarrassed I would feel if I were a sincere flat Earth believer, and then somebody as perverted as nomad13666 stood up to champion my flat Earth cause. Thank God it is on the Internet. If I were at a flat Earth conference, and found out nomad13666 was one of the speakers (or even there), I would probably run out of the building in shame, that I might somehow be associated with a pervert like he is.
legendary
December 26, 2016, 07:14:13 PM
Your sick imagery is a fitting reflection of your antiquated and twisted view of the world.

I love it when you talk like that, kitten-dick.

Kiss
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
December 26, 2016, 05:19:45 PM
So how much is the edge "upturned". At the moment limited data is available but Hobart is 151 km above Tropic of Capricorn.
How much heigher it is then the Equator will be found out in times to come.
legendary
December 26, 2016, 04:21:39 PM

Notice who is using the perverted language. It's the nomad13666 joker... one of the jokers who believes in flat earth, and then goes around telling others to study flat earth to become a turd like he is. Misery loves company, even among flat earthers.

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2016, 04:04:00 PM
Speaking of smelly brown things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioY7iHTIXEA

Don't be a turd.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
legendary
December 26, 2016, 02:46:42 PM
Now go wash your panties.

My breeches are always clean you rock-biting troglodyte.

The proof is in the pudding, princess.

Kiss
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
December 26, 2016, 02:06:33 PM
Square is stil flat............... so........ Im not sure if thats trolling or some mental disease. Why cant you guys imagine 3d figures? What figure hides all figures in 2d?  Its a circle. What hides everything in 3d ? Ball..... so.... if the world is cocealed and in 3d  what is it? Its not that difficult. You can do it. Just do a third grade geometry and see what figures is ideal to write into all other figures. Its pre medieval geometry ffs.

Are flat earthers believe what they believe because they cant imagine third dimension and its dynamics? Wtf.

And if Bible say what is true and we live in 3d and logic is universal you can state that we live inside a ball that conceal the outter world of satan from us.

So.... we literaly live in a bubble. A matrix. A hologram made by the God itself.

You are confused, chill out man and take a look at a beautiful creation:

Is it okay now?

What a beautiful place to live. I guess that's our simulated existence or something.. a box. lol ... you guys are insane
legendary
December 26, 2016, 01:56:20 PM
I pity you.
Fuck off.

Nah.

Rather stay around and continue to point out what an antiquated and utterly moronic worldview you have.

You're no better than a radical muslim terrorist or scientology advocate; something that should be utterly reviled and expunged from this Earth.

So, why don't you fuck off, Jewish Space Zombie-worshipping tard.

hahaha

Sticks and stones, bitch.

Now go wash your panties.

Kiss
legendary
December 26, 2016, 12:14:31 PM
That's not fudge. It's chocolate custard. You can get it at any Dairy Queen. You funny farm weirdo.
Chocolate custard? From Dairy Queen?
https://i.imgsafe.org/0e3cb3c3b4.jpg
Don't talk with your mouth full, goof.

Not sure what you are trying to prove with this imagery, other than continuing to shine the spotlight on your antiquated ways of thinking.

I pity you.

More like a computer, with a bunch of corrupted RAM cells in random configuration.    Cool
legendary
December 26, 2016, 12:11:36 PM
If you want to prove wether the earth was sphere or flat, you must save more money to fund your experiment -_- it must be expensive

All you need to do is be patient, know a little astronomy and trig, and have a transit.

At exactly noon, on two days that are exactly 91 days apart, use the transit to measure the angle of the sun with relation to the earth and some distant star of your choice... a star that is approximately at a tangent to Earth's surface. Use trig to make comparisons in the various angles given by the transit.

The trig may be a little complex, and you may have to think the thing over a bit before you start, but you will be able to calculate the distance the earth is from the sun this way. It's been done many times over hundreds of years, using transits, and sextants before they had transits.

You will find that the sun is in the range of 90 million miles from the earth. If you do it accurately enough from the equator, you might even get the 93 million miles.

Cool

EDIT: Doing this from the equator might give you an excuse to visit Ecuador a couple of times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2016, 04:38:21 AM
If you want to prove wether the earth was sphere or flat, you must save more money to fund your experiment -_- it must be expensive
legendary
December 26, 2016, 02:15:34 AM
How about this image, princess?

Nope. Doesn't make any sense.

Sure. Don't play hard to get.
Freedom, Natural Law
December 25, 2016, 10:26:05 PM
The next Equinox (20 March) will be an interesting day. Tons of more precise data to collect.

Rough actual Sun position as viewed on 21 Dec in Perth, Plotted from Sun Direction  and Sun Altitude  
https://i.imgur.com/jZi9WC6.jpg
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 07:20:50 PM
The upturned edge and mountain in the middle also fixes the flight distances.

Only to pre-Aristotle, Jewish Space Zombie fiction believers, does this image make any sense.

Or this one you brokeback mountain pink hat twat.

Dont know how you do it but funny shit that..lol
legendary
December 25, 2016, 06:35:45 PM

Only to pre-Aristotle, Jewish Space Zombie fiction believers, does this image make any sense.

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 06:08:51 PM

legendary
December 25, 2016, 05:38:36 PM

Freedom, Natural Law
December 25, 2016, 06:13:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/MXwrEbP.jpg

Jump to: