Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 645. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
December 31, 2016, 12:13:28 PM
Wake up people earth is NOT flat

Sure: if talkinonnbtc says so, then must be true!

Best regards.
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
December 30, 2016, 10:41:55 PM
This thread is stll alive?  Nomad you can't be real.   You know better, don't you?

Nomad tell me,  why is it summer in December where I live whereas in North America it is winter?   That is, the days are longer  now and get short during July.   It is the opposite in North America.   Why?

Explain to me why the Orion constellation is upside down now since I moved from Canada?  Was my move such a disruptive activity that the cosmos itself was upset?  Observe it.   Is it upside down?

Lastly explain to me why I cannot see Everest if it is the highest point of the Earth?

Science can start with a flat world view but in light of this gross evidence, or more subtle evidence when distances are much smaller than 10000 km,  we reject that and come to another theory that explains these anomalies. That is science.

A circle drawn in a 24 Mpx image will appear as a straight line when you zoom in enough. So a germ on a basketball experiences no detectable curvature.

They won't answer you. I've tried, they can only refute the simplest of arguments for a curved Earth, as soon as things get complicated and you propose some solid evidence they ignore you.

I find reading this thread entertaining.   Perhaps some like to play the Devil's advocate on forums.   And then watch normal people try to educate the ignorant archetype.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 30, 2016, 09:33:15 AM
We see the earth as flat because it is too big for us to see the curve of our planet that's all -_-

It looks flat because it is flat.

And you look stupid because you are stupid... yeah, it works!

Fuck off.

Oh... notsmartman, you're so mean...  Cry

Well of course battyman is going to call himself notbatman.     Grin
legendary
December 30, 2016, 09:31:11 AM
earth cant be flat, that's dumb
Educate yourself

I educated myself, and here is what I found:
A transit with a powerful telescope, combined with observations 91 days apart, observations on the sun and on a horizon star, can show the 93 million mile distance to the sun (plus or minus 10%) by trigonometry. Nothing can refute this, since it can be repeated over and over to give a nearly accurate answer. Using a better telescope, and making similar measurements gives the 93 million miles rather accurately.

Now I'm happy.     Cheesy

Fuck off, using a sextant and plane trigonometry the distance to the Sun is measured at about 3,000 miles.

That's because sextants were never made for this kind of measurement. Give a sextant a powerful telescope, so that it acts like a transit, and you will get a more accurate reading, close to the 93 million miles.

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
December 30, 2016, 09:00:45 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 30, 2016, 08:55:56 AM

It is flat because we only see a small amount of land masses like rice field but earth is a planet ...it can't be flat, that's a dumb way to think ...  -_-

There's a village out there somewhere and they're missing their idiot...

Sorry Einstein but the horizon is flat and rises to eye level no matter how high your vantage point is. Since you're so smart perhaps you'd like to explain why there's no curvature at any altitude?
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 30, 2016, 08:53:55 AM
We see the earth as flat because it is too big for us to see the curve of our planet that's all -_-

Fuck off.

You are a super tool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
December 30, 2016, 08:53:27 AM
Educate yourself

A transit with a powerful telescope, combined with observations 91 days apart, observations on the sun and on a horizon star, can show the 93 million mile distance to the sun (plus or minus 10%) by trigonometry. Nothing can refute this, since it can be repeated over and over to give a nearly accurate answer. Using a better telescope, and making similar measurements gives the 93 million miles rather accurately.

Your a prick

It looks flat because the surface is flat and the fuckin people is too small to see the curve because we are livin in the surface
cock

You fuckin' kids... listen to you Father: Earth is Flat and there is nothing you can do about it!

Best regards.
December 30, 2016, 08:51:59 AM

It looks flat because the surface is flat and the fuckin people is too small to see the curve because we are livin in the surface
cock
December 30, 2016, 08:50:15 AM
Educate yourself

Your a prick
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2016, 08:40:50 AM

December 30, 2016, 08:38:47 AM

Fuck off.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 30, 2016, 08:38:38 AM
earth is not flat i don't know why people are thinking that it is but there is plenty of evidence that it is round
legendary
December 30, 2016, 08:38:12 AM
Educate yourself

Fuck off, using a sextant and plane trigonometry the distance to the Sun is measured at about 3,000 miles.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2016, 08:36:29 AM

It is flat because we only see a small amount of land masses like rice field but earth is a planet ...it can't be flat, that's a dumb way to think ...  -_-
legendary
December 30, 2016, 08:14:37 AM

Fuck off.
legendary
December 30, 2016, 08:13:20 AM
Educate yourself

December 30, 2016, 08:04:38 AM
Educate yourself
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 30, 2016, 07:57:42 AM
December 30, 2016, 04:57:55 AM

Jump to: