Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 654. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 14, 2016, 01:10:33 PM
After reading through this thread I realized that there are many stupid bitcoiners. So what happens to the water at the edge of the world? Does it just fall off or is it recycled by fairies?

Everything you need to know is to be researched the links are here
dont listen to the hatefull
you must have great tits is that true?
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
December 14, 2016, 12:25:25 PM
After reading through this thread I realized that there are many stupid bitcoiners. So what happens to the water at the edge of the world? Does it just fall off or is it recycled by fairies?

They are so unbelievably dumb that they contradict themselves in the same post, like this one:

Sun is not a physical entity.
It is a energy beam rotating around the center and reflecting of the ozone layer.
Season occur from change of troposphere attitude (Breath in, let go........)

Making fun of them is like shooting the red cross. Easy and unfair!
But so hilarious at the same time!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I like boobies (o)(o)
December 14, 2016, 12:03:26 PM

December 14, 2016, 11:22:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 14, 2016, 11:21:33 AM

Most accurate map to date with Antarctica coastline (two openings, to left and right)

Who made those maps?
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
December 14, 2016, 10:57:36 AM
Most accurate map to date with Antarctica coastline (two openings, to left and right)

Freedom, Natural Law
December 14, 2016, 04:50:58 AM
Freedom, Natural Law
December 14, 2016, 04:15:07 AM
Sun is not a physical entity.
It is a energy beam rotating around the center and reflecting of the ozone layer.
Season occur from change of troposphere attitude (Breath in, let go........)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 13, 2016, 11:28:31 PM
Meteors over Four Girls Mountain

Explanation: On some nights it rains meteors. Peaking over the next two nights, asteroid dust is expected to rain down on Earth during the annual Geminids meteor shower. This year, unfortunately, fainter Geminids will be harder to see because of the brightness of the Long Nights Full Moon, which occurs Wednesday. Pictured, an image from this year's Perseids meteor shower in August captured multiple streaks over Four Girls Mountain in central China. The bright Pleaides open star cluster appears toward the upper right, while numerous emission nebulas are visible in red, many superposed on the diagonal band of the Milky Way.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2016, 09:25:46 PM

The truth is something that when you hear it you can feel it's the real truth, unless you have been damned by GOD and are unable to tell the difference which is a sad thing and I feel sorry for them flat earthers Cheesy Smiley

Don't be a moron.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

PS; FYI, it's 2016, you fucking morons.
legendary
Activity: 854
December 13, 2016, 09:18:38 PM
Let me quote protokol's post for you, Sir.

Science motherfuckers, do you speak it?

FEs' science is, simply, pure garbage!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
December 13, 2016, 08:11:38 PM

The truth is something that when you hear it you can feel it's the real truth, unless you have been damned by GOD and are unable to tell the difference which is a sad thing and I feel sorry for them flat earthers Cheesy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 13, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
THE 'LOST CITY' OF ANTARCTICA

Rumours of a hidden city have been floating about for years, as conspiracy theorists and even some scientists claim the freezing continent is actually the home of the legendary Lost City of Atlantis.

One scientific theory claims that once upon a time Antarctica was ice-free and home to an ancient civilisation.

The theory, called crustal displacement, alleges that movements in the Earth's crust meant that large parts of Antarctica were ice-free 12,000 years ago and people could have lived there.

Allegedly, a society could have existed 'prehistory', coming to an end with the last Ice Age which froze over the continent.

And this could have been Atlantis, a mythical city founded by people who were half god and half human which was first mentioned by Greek philosopher Plato in 360BC.

Speculation over the location of the legendary long-lost city is rife, with others believing it to have been near the Greek island of Santorini.

Antarctica's secret city was apparently '"confirmed" by an ancient map called the Piri Reis map, compiled in 1513 from military intelligence.

It appears to show the Antarctic coast hundreds of years before it was discovered, but was denounced by many scholars at the time.

Read more and click the links at https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2380220/shock-claims-massive-civilisation-lies-frozen-beneath-a-mile-of-ice-in-the-south-pole/.

Cool
December 13, 2016, 10:55:59 AM
[snipped a big pile of bullshits]

Let me quote protokol's post for you, Sir.

FEs' science is, simply, pure garbage!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Freedom, Natural Law
December 13, 2016, 10:45:33 AM
 common sense

LOL, thats a good one, Globot and common sense.

Activity: 810
December 12, 2016, 08:16:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
December 12, 2016, 07:09:54 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Go to a church, ask them what they believe.  The truth is usually the opposite.

LOL you got me, just spit out half of my dinner all over the keyboard (damn you Vod) ... but it's a good point and I agree.

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 12, 2016, 07:01:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 12, 2016, 06:24:57 PM
Aah, still no scientific papers (peer reviewed or otherwise) on this theory I see?

Just link upon link of sketchy youtube videos, mostly with the signature spooky music, overedited production, biased narrative and subtle belittling of the opponents of the theory.

Jump to: