Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 658. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
December 06, 2016, 09:46:34 AM

And what exactly are we looking at in this video? Ice being melted by the Sun and a claim that the Sun only has a narrow beam of heat? Where's the thermal camera to show the heat map coming from the Sun?

All I got from this video is ice melts when in direct sunlight. Could have done that experiment at the beach while grabbing a drink from a cooler.

Well no surprise, your mind is totally programmed to a globot zombie.  Even a almost blind man can see flat earth reality from this video.

Hard evidence proof, globe is dead and case is closed.

The difference between you and I is that I look at everything presented objectively while you look at it subjectively. Anyone who doesn't agree with you will be labelled as per your reply, even though you know nothing about them or their upbringing.

The almost blind man you refer to would be able to see light and dark but nothing more from this video, let alone be able to conclude that the Earth is flat from it, but you'll see exactly what you want to see.

The only hard evidence this video provides is that flat Earthers are more gullible than I first thought.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 05, 2016, 08:16:01 PM

What if your THEORY, like GRAVITY, can't be PROVEN ...

What if Physics is a LIE because the BEE knows best ...

If anyone wants to know more about the levitation part shown in vid and the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE) here is it: (read it about 5 years ago)
The professional entomologist Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov

Did you ever notice that many theories will never be able to be proven? Among them is Big Bang Theory. It absolutely shouldn't be a theory, simply because of this. However...

Regarding gravity theory, who cares? Gravity is something that everybody works with and uses everyday. Stupid gravity theory doesn't negate gravity. People don't go floating off into space simply because gravity theory is not accurate... or even if it is.

Regarding your stupid video, the first link in your post. If they wanted to say something in the video, why didn't they simply say it? I went about 15 seconds into the video, because the whole thing has this dramatized part to it, and I am not going to wast time on stupid dramatization. Do you want to say it? Then say it, and stop trying to dazzle people with your ability to make video effects.

Just 'cause you jokers believe in flat earth because of a bunch of sensationalism, doesn't mean other people have to.

The bee in flight? It has already been shown for a long time now, that bees fly both, by movement of air, and by floating on sound waves that their wings make. Quit trying to be so melodramatically stupid... unless you really like to, that is.

Cool
You are a partially fixed linear vector of some light in a vortexed electrical field and so is the bee.
Now buzz off.!!

Thanks for showing us that you are a weirdo. Get back with your other idiot weirdo flat earth people.

Cool
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 05, 2016, 08:05:30 PM

If anyone wants to know more about the levitation part shown in vid and the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE) here is it: (read it about 5 years ago)

Did you ever notice that many theories will never be able to be proven? Among them is Big Bang Theory. It absolutely shouldn't be a theory, simply because of this. However...

Regarding gravity theory, who cares? Gravity is something that everybody works with and uses everyday. Stupid gravity theory doesn't negate gravity. People don't go floating off into space simply because gravity theory is not accurate... or even if it is.

Regarding your stupid video, the first link in your post. If they wanted to say something in the video, why didn't they simply say it? I went about 15 seconds into the video, because the whole thing has this dramatized part to it, and I am not going to wast time on stupid dramatization. Do you want to say it? Then say it, and stop trying to dazzle people with your ability to make video effects.

Just 'cause you jokers believe in flat earth because of a bunch of sensationalism, doesn't mean other people have to.

The bee in flight? It has already been shown for a long time now, that bees fly both, by movement of air, and by floating on sound waves that their wings make. Quit trying to be so melodramatically stupid... unless you really like to, that is.

Cool
You are a partially fixed linear vector of some light in a vortexed electrical field and so is the bee.
Now buzz off.!!
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
December 05, 2016, 07:45:40 PM
Here is an example of nomad13666's "logic":

If the Earth is not flat how can you explain this!??!

Have you ever seen trees growing on a ball, goof???

Don't be a <mentally sane person>...

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

And yet another great ball earth debunking video. This time vsauce learned his lesson:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beCkNhOIXkg

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
December 05, 2016, 07:42:44 PM

And what exactly are we looking at in this video? Ice being melted by the Sun and a claim that the Sun only has a narrow beam of heat? Where's the thermal camera to show the heat map coming from the Sun?

All I got from this video is ice melts when in direct sunlight. Could have done that experiment at the beach while grabbing a drink from a cooler.

Well no surprise, your mind is totally programmed to a globot zombie.  Even a almost blind man can see flat earth reality from this video.

Hard evidence proof, globe is dead and case is closed.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 05, 2016, 07:33:00 PM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2016, 05:39:29 PM
^^^ Imitation is a kind of artless flattery, Guido.

Kiss

The point that you, obviously, didn't get is that I AM MAKING FUN OF YOU, Kevin!  Grin Grin Grin

I think we can see your point, Guido.

You should comb your hair over it.

Or put your helmet back on.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
December 05, 2016, 05:16:42 PM

Kiss

The point that you, obviously, didn't get is that I AM MAKING FUN OF YOU, Kevin!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
December 05, 2016, 03:30:15 PM

legendary
December 05, 2016, 03:09:11 PM

Kiss
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
December 05, 2016, 02:39:17 PM
Here is an example of nomad13666's "logic":

If the Earth is not flat how can you explain this!??!

Have you ever seen trees growing on a ball, goof???

Don't be a <mentally sane person>...

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 05, 2016, 07:12:33 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
December 05, 2016, 06:30:59 AM

"21 miles up, and it's still eye level, which can't happen on a ball." Uhm, can someone tell me why can't it happen? Cheesy
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
December 05, 2016, 05:56:41 AM

legendary
December 05, 2016, 05:34:40 AM
Haven't you heard ? Us faggots can get married now ?
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW ?!
Please go away.

no u.

legendary
legendary
December 05, 2016, 04:37:56 AM
Haven't you heard ? Us faggots can get married now ?

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW ?!

Please go away.
legendary
December 05, 2016, 04:28:23 AM
Drop dead, you fudge-packing pickle-smoocher.

Fudge-packing is not illegal, you sick kiddie-diddling pizza-eating spirit-cooker.

No AIDS here. No telling what's in that blood or semen you use for spirit cooking, however.

I'd be more concerned for you.

legendary
December 05, 2016, 03:00:43 AM

Looks like nomad13666 is also a degenerate #pizzagater pedophile that's into bestiality.

What is it with Flat Earthers and their sick predilections ?

Drop dead, you fudge-packing pickle-smoocher.

Hope someone gives you AIDS for Christmas.
legendary
December 05, 2016, 12:03:53 AM
Jump to: