Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 675. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
November 13, 2016, 04:01:48 AM
...[clip]...
As do the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Those places were fire bombed and most of the people killed were Korean and Chinese slave laborers.

And your evidence to support that claim is found where exactly?

If you're honestly interested start digging. There are plenty of sites that lay it out for you like: https://tabublog.com/2015/04/21/no-nukes-were-dropped-on-hiroshima-and-nagasaki/

Thanks for the link, interesting read.

Here's a couple of links from my backyard regarding nuclear bombs:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nuclear_tests_at_Maralinga
     http://www.foe.org.au/maralinga-%E2%88%92-60-years
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 13, 2016, 02:49:18 AM
...[clip]...

Those places were fire bombed and most of the people killed were Korean and Chinese slave laborers.

If you're honestly interested start digging. There are plenty of sites that lay it out for you like: https://tabublog.com/2015/04/21/no-nukes-were-dropped-on-hiroshima-and-nagasaki/
November 13, 2016, 02:43:08 AM
...[clip]...

legendary
November 13, 2016, 01:51:03 AM
...[clip]...

November 13, 2016, 01:29:20 AM
Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

What are the red arrows meant to show the movement of? The flat disks? Or celestial bodies?

Which of the the following from your map are you referring to as the "third celestial body"; SOL, SET, ANUBIS, YAH (x2) or BOL? I'm guessing ANUBIS? If this celestial body is a filter for light, it would be visible in the sky at all times, so why is it only visible during eclipses?

Lastly, are you able to provide a link to an orbital model that shows the celestial bodies movement around a flat Earth rather than a 2D picture? This would show clearly how all of the bodies interact and dispel any questions about how eclipses work in a flat Earth model.

There is other Land masses as can be seen on very old maps, or heard from early explores like Admiral Richard E. Byrd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

Or a Man and his Son lived over 2 years outside our icy confinement, in a place called Eden.
Has seen single rail electric transport with gyroscope for stabilization in the early 1900's.
Atlantis Found (8 Part  Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzJTTSFS3E
10 Min into part 3 talk about "Bol" the other Sun.

It is not all the time visible as it is not a light (like Sun and Moon). Go out the ocean and I turn off the light on the light house and hold up a red filter. Tell me what you see. Now I turn the light house light on and move the filter over it and you have your spectacle, don't forget to bring the camera.

More accurate map being worked on, takes time. Still a lot of discoveries to be made, this are early days.

Thanks for the links.

Regarding your light house and filter experiment, what you've outlined is all well and good during night time, but during the day you can see the red filter all the time. So I don't understand why this third celestial body would remain unseen during daylight hours.

The Flat Earth theory has probably been around as long as the Bible. Even if you use the formation date of the International Flat Earth Society in the 1950s, you're still talking 60+ years to provide a working three dimensional orbital model, yet you say it "takes time" and "this is early days". Surely someone who believes in a flat Earth has tried to create an orbital model before now. I'd suggest one doesn't exist for the simple reason that it raises more questions than it answers about the flat Earth model.

Nukes are fake

E=MC2 disagrees with you.

legendary
November 12, 2016, 10:04:36 PM
...[clip]...
E=MC2 disagrees with you.
...[clip]...

If you recall a few posts back I proved the Earth was motionless: the Sagnac experiment proves the existence of the aether and this forces one and only one interpretation of the Michelson & Morley experiment. Stick a fork in it, relativity is done.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2016, 04:55:38 PM
legendary
November 12, 2016, 03:50:27 PM

Kiss
legendary
November 12, 2016, 03:46:39 PM

Making fun of a kid with the Down syndrome confirms the sick dickhead you are.  Angry

Oh, I'm so sorry; I didn't know you actually had Down's.

My apologies to you, and my condolences to your parents.

Now go play with something shiny and watch cartoons, goof.

Kiss
legendary
November 12, 2016, 12:46:06 PM
I wonder how deep the flat earth is.

I wonder what would happen if you drilled a hole through the sea floor. Would the oceans empty ? Spill out into what ?

Is gravity inverted on the opposite side of the disc ?

What if we nuked the barrier and shattered it ?

What if we nuked the ice wall surrounding the disc ? Would all the water spill out over the edge of the disc ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Where do neutrinos come from, now that I think about it ?

So many questions for FE's...

That best answer your going to get in this thread is it just does or something about intelligent design comment lmao.
This thread has really shown where the school systems have failed, geography and sciences really need to be revamped and asserted more.

Nukes are fake, gravity is fake. Is that a better answer? All his questions are stawarmen and/or misleading questions, he knows the Earth is flat.

You also know the Earth is flat and are either a sock puppet or your gaydar just clicked on or something. You're lucky I don't run around with a pillow case on my head or I'd be calling you a cuck right now.

Besides a dungeon full of little children there's another secret the psychopathic elite keep, the globe is a mind-control psyop.
Activity: 896
November 12, 2016, 10:21:45 AM

I wonder what would happen if you drilled a hole through the sea floor. Would the oceans empty ? Spill out into what ?

What if we nuked the ice wall surrounding the disc ? Would all the water spill out over the edge of the disc ?

That best answer your going to get in this thread is it just does or something about intelligent design comment lmao.
This thread has really shown where the school systems have failed, geography and sciences really need to be revamped and asserted more.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 12, 2016, 09:24:25 AM

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

Everyone will hate you, equally.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

Making fun of a kid with the Down syndrome confirms the sick dickhead you are.  Angry
I wish and hope the worst for you, really.

One of the worst things that could actually happen to nomad13666 is that he would loose his ability to be a sick d******d. Why? Because he entirely enjoys being one. In fact, he enjoys it so much that the syph has gone to his brain, and he can't even see that he doesn't understand the flat-earth science he is telling everyone else to look at. All he has left is the ability to strike out, blindly, at anyone who doesn't believe in the same way that he does.

In fact, since nomad13666 doesn't strike out at notbatman, odds are notbatman has the same kind of disease that nomad13666 has. It just hasn't progressed to as great proportions in notbatman, yet.

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 12, 2016, 07:14:45 AM

I bet the answer will be: "Do your own research!Grin
It's quite obvious they're trolling... of course no one (apart from the mentally insane) really believe in the flat earth shit, come on ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 12, 2016, 07:10:31 AM

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Making fun of a kid with the Down syndrome confirms the sick dickhead you are.  Angry
I wish and hope the worst for you, really.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
November 12, 2016, 03:55:14 AM

............ Lunar eclipse ...............

The third celestial body is responsible for the Eclipses, it is like a filter to the moonlight.
This map show it.

Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

What are the red arrows meant to show the movement of? The flat disks? Or celestial bodies?

Which of the the following from your map are you referring to as the "third celestial body"; SOL, SET, ANUBIS, YAH (x2) or BOL? I'm guessing ANUBIS? If this celestial body is a filter for light, it would be visible in the sky at all times, so why is it only visible during eclipses?

Lastly, are you able to provide a link to an orbital model that shows the celestial bodies movement around a flat Earth rather than a 2D picture? This would show clearly how all of the bodies interact and dispel any questions about how eclipses work in a flat Earth model.

There is other Land masses as can be seen on very old maps, or heard from early explores like Admiral Richard E. Byrd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

Or a Man and his Son lived over 2 years outside our icy confinement, in a place called Eden.
Has seen single rail electric transport with gyroscope for stabilization in the early 1900's.
Atlantis Found (8 Part  Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzJTTSFS3E
10 Min into part 3 talk about "Bol" the other Sun.

It is not all the time visible as it is not a light (like Sun and Moon). Go out the ocean and I turn off the light on the light house and hold up a red filter. Tell me what you see. Now I turn the light house light on and move the filter over it and you have your spectacle, don't forget to bring the camera.

More accurate map being worked on, takes time. Still a lot of discoveries to be made, this are early days.

November 11, 2016, 09:17:04 PM
They won't be able to show a 3D model. Flat earth. Remember?    Cool
While I'm sure that this was meant as sarcasm, I'm pretty sure that anyone who believes in a flat Earth model still believes that they are living in three dimensional space.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 11, 2016, 09:02:46 PM

The third celestial body is responsible for the Eclipses, it is like a filter to the moonlight.
This map show it.

Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

They won't be able to show a 3D model. Flat earth. Remember?    Cool
November 11, 2016, 08:19:46 PM

This map show it.

Okay, the map you have shown above is something new entirely to me. It appears to show other land masses that are not found on Earth.  Huh

Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
November 11, 2016, 02:03:12 PM

This map show it.

Also Sun and Moon orbit above flat earth like this

legendary
November 11, 2016, 01:41:21 PM

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
Jump to: